Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Seeker

Smile My First Experience

Good day to you all!

My name is Xálos and I am from Brazil. I would love to share my first concrete OBE experience. It wasn't much, but it was extremely new to me. Before describing my experience, I would like to lay a little background on who I am.

I have always enjoyed talking about paranormal activities, meditation, dreams, art...deep topics. I have had around five or more lucid dreams in my life, most of which occurred in the same week or month, but that happened a couple of years ago now. I love the mystery of the Cosmos and the beautiful appearance of the outer space. Also, seeing a sky full of stars always makes my soul smile in awe. I never thought the day would come when I would experience anything remotely close to an OBE, but two days ago I took the first step. Here is what happened:

I was in a dream. I was in an airplane with some people I know. It was all safe and sound. In the dream, I layed back in my seat and closed my eyes. Then, I had the following thought:

"Know who you are, here and now".

As soon as I thought that, my whole body began to vibrate (can't really pinpoint where though) really intensely and my vision became filled with stars! Well, I don't know if they were actually stars, but they were thousands of white dots of light. Then, I felt that I was moving closer to them (or them to me). I think that I may have felt my energetic body shift slightly, but nothing too memorable.

Now...I remember having similar experiences as a kid. I used to close my eyes as I was lying in bed, before I went to sleep, and my vision suddenly gained a sense of space. I remember that the stars (or at least some sort of dots or particles) in my vision suddenly fluttered towards me like a wave, only to distance itself and then come back again. I enjoyed it, but thought it had to do with my eyes only.

Now, the exp that I had two days ago was different because it was alot more intense. My body vibrated and the stars – no longer particles or specks – were bright and many. The thing is – i got nervous and woke up. It was 4:30 am.

I immediately picked up my phone and began to research about this. I googled "seeing stars in sleep" or something, but no source said anything really straightforward. Anyways, so i research about it and find out that some people, when having OBEs, they feel like they are being watched or they actually see entities and stuff. I have read plenty about that before, so nothing was new to me. However, I became scared.

After 30 minutes or so, I decide to go watch the sunrise. Now this was also a very interesting part. As soon as I approach the window and witness the colors of the sky and the beautiful silence...i become very emotional. I cried very intensely three times. It was as if my very own existence was crying. They were cries of ultimate joy. I felt so connected to the here and now; to nature, to the innocence of the day's awakening, to the birds flying by. It struck my soul. It was as if the day was beginning with alot of hope for humanity. "Here, dear humans. Have a clear and stunning sky while you go change the world for the better.". There were still two stars in the sky. I kept looking at them in awe.

I felt a lot of LOVE. I was in love with everything. I was part of everything. I felt as if everything was smiling back at me. The fear that I had from reading about entities and dark people had completely vanished. It was as if my soul was in peace. Darkness was no longer scary and mysterious.

In fact, I came to realize that darkness is only scary because it is where we commune with ourselves. Darkness is where we come to know the mystery of who we are; the silence of absence being the mediator for that. It is rather sad that us humans sometimes put artificial lighting everywhere. I have always loved dim lights and candles. I feel like dark and silence are brothers, if not the same thing. We tend to think of darkness as "bad" and light as "good", when in fact darkness is so real and naked. Light is awesome too, don't get me wrong haha.

So that was it, friends. Now, I only ask of you for tips on what to do in order to deepen my cosmic journey. I know now, that as long as I feel in love and connected, I will be safe wherever I am...

Old 06-09-2017, 02:34 AM
Guide

Nice story! :) Isnt it amazing how such a short event in comparison to a whole life could make such a profound impression on it? When you start getting into those levels of consciousness its better to just go with it and not over analyze things. For one if you do this you will be limiting your all knowing perception and you will be filling your head with chatter that blocks out information from these higher vibrations. I am not quite sure if you can look up things you saw when you had an obe lol.. that would be equivalent to you waking up and seeing your bed and then your door and then your living room and then the front door then outside and then cars in the street lol.. get my meaning? The best advice is to not be afraid lol and just let the energy flow. Its new and different to you so your going to be startled but always keep your mind clear and if your mind starts to get afraid just bring it back.... your astral body is equivalent to a little kid. When a kid is afraid the kid is petrified... when the kid is happy the kid is in ecstasy.... when the kid is sad the kid is crying and whining... so any emotion you start to sense will encompass your whole body... understand?

Do not be afraid of the dark...... just like you said if their is dark there most be plenty of light. Besides once you get really good at doing it the dark wont mess with you at all because in effect you would be activating your light body... :)
Old 09-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Seeker

Wow, SkyGodWarrior. Thank you for your comment; it has certainly motivated me. I understand what you are saying. I will keep meditating every day and not feel bad if nothing happens. I will be spontaneous and receptive. Have a wonderful day!
Old 10-09-2017, 06:10 AM
Guide

:) Np Have fun and remember that the pain and struggles that you may encounter are just there to make you a sharper being in order to be the greater you!