Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Deactivated Account

thank you for the angel, not to be greedy but I think I need more than one angel with me, lol !

interesting how they got daz out of darren, I would never have figured that one out on my own

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Knower

I used to see 4s and in particular 444 everywhere around the time I had my "spiritual awakening" and for some time afterwards where signs of all kinds kept happening.
I don't see them so much anymore though- if at all and things have gone quiet on the spiritual front
My guess would be something is happening to you at the moment that you need to pay attention to and learn from
Old 21-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Favourite Son, interesting thoughts.

Speaking of 444, I saw it again this morning. I was thinking when I saw the numbers, of some of the replies here about my angels being with me, and it was as if they were with me , a comforting feeling.

Now about something happening and needing to learn from it ~ only thing I can come up with is the weather and how we have no control whatsoever over what the weather is ! A random thought on its own, but I have been wanting good weather, and it seems lately all that is happening is more snowstorms, more stress, more worries ... all of which I have no control over the weather conditions. The timing, shall we say is most inconvenient. And yes, I have visualized in my mind, good weather, my pendulum has told me it will be so.. and yet, somehow the weatherman has not gotten the same messages ! or maybe it is not a weather issue at all ? maybe it is a control issue ? feeling one has no control over things that happen and I really don't like that feeling !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Master
We really don't like 4:44's in our family. For us it means something bad will happen, but things will be alright.

Years ago, when we lived in an apartment, my husband would wake up at 4:44AM for 2 weeks in a row. He would feel a chest pressure at the time he wakes but healthwise, he was fine. We would later find out that an elderly woman died in our kitchen of a heart attack.

We had an old car that would spin around in wet road conditions. It occured on a busy street and when I looked at my watch, it was 4:44PM. Thank goodness no one crashed into us as we spun around. The same thing happened on the off ramp from a busy thruway. My husband was telling me to brace for impact. As the car spun around, time seemed to slow down and luckily, no one was behind us when this occured. As I looked at my watch, it was eerily 4:44PM. Since then, we would see 444's everywhere for a couple of years.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:30 AM
Enlightenedme

For years I saw 555 now, I see 444. Any thoughts on the shift from 555 to 444 I like all of your thoughts!
Old 08-05-2013, 06:03 AM
lily of the valley

This has been happening to me as well......being compelled to look at the clock at 13:13, 14:14, 16:16 and so on. If it means that angels are around us , then we should be happy! As in Berry's situation, it all worked out for the best, although the repetitive 4's were becoming annoying, it was a sign for them and luckily the angels were there to keep them safe. I feel much better now after reading this post as I had been worried...
Old 08-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Master
These are from sacredscribes.net - angel numbers. The repeating number 555 indicates that major life changes are in store for you – in a very big way! Angel Number 555 tells us that significant changes and transformations are here for you and you have an opportunity to break out of the chrysalis and uncover the amazing life you truly deserve as a spiritual being. Your true life purpose and path
are awaiting you …

The message of the 444 Angel Number sequence is that you have nothing to fear … all is as it should be, and all is well. Things that you have been working on or with will be successful. Repeating Angel Number 444 is an indication that you are being surrounded by angels who love and support you and their help is close at hand, always.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Master
a great site as mentioned above

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html