Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
Rosewater........your soul when it chooses to have a human focus decides what areas it wants to experience limitations of matter in. There is no right no wrong no good no evil attached to any of the human experience for the soul....So choosing what we as humans perceive as negative is only our view. The soul may want to know what certain adversities are like so it can of Free Will react to them. This is how the soul determines it's level of expanded enlightenment of awareness is from how the extension of itself reacts. Our Human Physical Focus is about the
evolution or expanded enlightenment of the soul ~~not the human physical being.
A very good explanation of how I understand it as well! :) Only we see negative, our souls do not know that concept until we come here.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:03 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
The Higher Self or mind as it's called is the Essence/Soul and it more or less directs we make choices and it again directs.
Actually, I would like to re-translate this.. the "higher self" chooses the symbols of the reality you’re in to relate the ideas or concepts were experiencing..

My understanding is.. if the oversoul says to the "inner self" I would like to experience danger that could be in the form of almost stepping on a rusty nail or a near fatal car crash.. the inner self chooses the translation mechanism in the persons reality.. this is my understanding..

Also I remember another concept. from bashar.. let's say that your soul lesson is "learning to work with others" if you choose to go up and live in a shack in the woods as a hermit all your life.. th at is a valid choice to the lesson.. a yes or no answer is all that is required!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
and it was a poor one.
I wouldn't second guess a choice you made from higher perspective.. when you return to that perspective.. than you might realize it was a great choice/experience..

But please do, heal yes.. it would be great to hear you referring to reality as a great experience..

I haven't created such hardships in my life like you.. maybe cause I've already "been there, done that" I often see this life as a graduating class, where I put together the greatest pieces of my other lifetimes and go exploring under my rules, my terms.. that's oddly how I see myself..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
we have no choice because we already made the choice that could have prevented it from happening...
I don't agree with you at all.. karma is a optional game on the planet has been that way for about 100 years.. prior to that you were screwed it was a rule!
Old 07-02-2011, 10:12 PM
aKuna

themaster Agreed that is a different way to put the same thing...
and yes Bashar always puts things clearly... this to would be a choice we could choose to find the difference in levels of human inner action of non inner acting. I do believe we choose many variations on the same subject to experience the
probabilities available and our human reactions. In this life focus I've been many aspects of myself via the variations. Which is interesting in one focus.
Beliefs regarding KARMA or anything else "are only that ~~ BELIEF" Karma is attached to a religious belief.
Bashar again says the more we think a belief the stronger it becomes a belief.(what a great way to view beliefs)
Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Master
karma simply is, it has nothing to do with religion or belief...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Actually, I would like to re-translate this.. the "higher self" chooses the symbols of the reality you’re in to relate the ideas or concepts were experiencing..

My understanding is.. if the oversoul says to the "inner self" I would like to experience danger that could be in the form of almost stepping on a rusty nail or a near fatal car crash.. the inner self chooses the translation mechanism in the persons reality.. this is my understanding..

Also I remember another concept. from bashar.. let's say that your soul lesson is "learning to work with others" if you choose to go up and live in a shack in the woods as a hermit all your life.. th at is a valid choice to the lesson.. a yes or no answer is all that is required!
I wouldn't second guess a choice you made from higher perspective.. when you return to that perspective.. than you might realize it was a great choice/experience..

But please do, heal yes.. it would be great to hear you referring to reality as a great experience..

I haven't created such hardships in my life like you.. maybe cause I've already "been there, done that" I often see this life as a graduating class, where I put together the greatest pieces of my other lifetimes and go exploring under my rules, my terms.. that's oddly how I see myself..I don't agree with you at all.. karma is a optional game on the planet has been that way for about 100 years.. prior to that you were screwed it was a rule!
im sorry but bashar misses a great deal...karma isnt optional, it is part of the make up of this world and the several above it, simple as that, when you have achieved an ability to go there in full consciousness and have another look, come back and we'll talk...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-02-2011, 10:41 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
im sorry but bashar misses a great deal...karma isnt optional, it is part of the make up of this world and the several above it, simple as that, when you have achieved an ability to go there in full consciousness and have another look, come back and we'll talk...
Okay

I'm not arguing that karma is not real.. I do think actions have consequences that part is real (consequences not necessarily being negative.. so let's try actions create changes)

But I am arguing that living your life on "eggshells" is very silly.. but that is what many people do when they take karma in a negative ego direction..
Old 08-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Celeste

I agree with themaster. Karma can be lifetimes, for life, or it doesn't have to even be a whole life.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Master
The ego makes up the whole thing, after life, karma, whatever, anything to keep itself alive.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Okay

I'm not arguing that karma is not real.. I do think actions have consequences that part is real (consequences not necessarily being negative.. so let's try actions create changes)

But I am arguing that living your life on "eggshells" is very silly.. but that is what many people do when they take karma in a negative ego direction..
ah HA~! i see what you mean now...
Rumi
Old 08-02-2011, 03:13 PM
aKuna

Shabda
If you choose to see it differently this is Your Choice and it's right for you... how we perceive is a choice filtered by beliefs which then become the expression of our reality. This reality consists of Polarity and actions have consequences. This is strictly a facet of 'This' physical reality focus, the idea that karma [our actions travel with us life to life is much misunderstood] Our actions are not something we answer for from life to life. Our "Actions and Thoughts" become the Frequency we Resonate as BEINGS. It's our identity something like an aura only in the bigger picture of the Eternal Field it becomes our identifying TONAL...like a name but it's Sound & Color....this is what remains as us life to life as we have various other life focuses, and with each experience and each life we experience, we add to this Tonal to enhance and expand the expression of who we are as Essence.
"We are Spirit(essence) having a Human experience".. We are essence energy
stepped down to a slow frequency till it became physical matter so we could
experience the limitations of the beliefs we created as part of physicality.
aKuna is the shortened translation of my essence tonal name. I use it
as it's my vibrational frequency and use promotes it as the reality of me.