Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Rose quartz-Does it work for you.

Just wondering if anyone has used this stone and has it worked out for you?

I was at a museum with my kiddos last night and bought a handful of Rose Quartz and amethyst stones and put them in my purse. I forgot about them. Today, I had all sorts of people approach me. First, a man with a dog. I see them all the time from a long distance when I go pick up my daughter from school. He plays ball with his dog every afternoon. Anyways, today, that BIG dog came charging at me. *faints* I was terrified but the owner was laughing as he scolded the dog ( dog jumping all on me). It was weird that today the dog decided to approach me when it never did before.

Second,after I dropped my daughter off, I went to take the City bus back home and a nice young college student approached me ( LOL). I told him I wasn't a student and that I graduated a LONG time ago. He blushed and was startled a bit but we had good conversations regardless.A good good kid, happy to have met him.

Last, when I drove my car back to school to get my daughter a few hours later, I stopped at a random red light near the school and saw that same dog and owner walking pass the stop light. I actually got a good glimpse at the man and thought he was pretty good looking.

Anywho, I am not looking for love or anything like that. I just thought about today and how more approachable things were around me. That's when I realized I had a pocket full of rose quartz, LOL. So that's kind of neat.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Ascender

Yes, it works, but not the same effect as yours have. I only have one 9g rose quartz, not a "handful".

It teaches me compassion, forgiveness, and universal love. It's energy is gentle and feminine. It doesn't help me attract love, because I think I still have quite a bit of emotional healing to do because I can radiate love.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting Wanchin. Yes, I was reading that quartz can offer a healing. I don't think I need any kind of emotional healing, particularly with love during this period in my life. I am curious as to what the stone will determine in the long run. I was drawn to the stone on how gentle and warm it looked. Your right about that. I am very drawn to them, and it feels positive.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Aww. _____ did you delete you post? I hope I didn't accedinately delete it, I was trying to reply to it and the system logged me out. Your post made me smile and lauph a lot actually. I was also like "no no twin flames!" ha. I really don't believe in those, or at least I am trying not to attract that kind of energy to me-in this time. Anywho, just saying,your post made me chuckle.

I read somewhere that some people put whole bowls of Rose Q's in their living room. That was my initial intention. I also want to put a whole bowel of Amatyhist stones in my living room. I am trying to make my home more peaceful and loving. I will however, not walk around with a pocket full of rose quartz, LOL! I was asking for trouble, sheesh!
Old 13-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Experiencer

I think I'm generally more approachable when carrying rose quartz, but mostly because mood is generally that way inclined if I've picked it up. If I'm carry rose quartz I'm probably not projecting my generally antisocial attitude! My niece will squeak if I'm wearing rose quartz around my neck, but she will always try and tug/eat whatever crystal I'm wearing, regardless She had a really good munch on the lapis lazuli once.

Lovely idea with the rose quartz and amethyst bowls. I think there's something powerful about amethyst and rose quartz. Especially if used together or combined with clear quartz.
Old 14-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

^Cute, Lol. I love how small children are attracted to such things.

Arent they so pretty? Not my pic, but almost every pic I google of the Rose is so precious. I really adore this stone.

Old 14-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Master
Yep, works for me.
I keep it on hand for when I do energy healing on people, I often get told by 'the Team' to place it on someone's heart. The effect can be astounding. Never quite sure what to do other than be Present and in compassion/love/acceptance when someone's Heart Chakras blows wide open and they weep for the first time in years at finally feeling emotion again.
Old 21-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
Just wondering if anyone has used this stone and has it worked out for you?

I was at a museum with my kiddos last night and bought a handful of Rose Quartz and amethyst stones and put them in my purse. I forgot about them. Today, I had all sorts of people approach me. First, a man with a dog. I see them all the time from a long distance when I go pick up my daughter from school. He plays ball with his dog every afternoon. Anyways, today, that BIG dog came charging at me. *faints* I was terrified but the owner was laughing as he scolded the dog ( dog jumping all on me). It was weird that today the dog decided to approach me when it never did before.

Second,after I dropped my daughter off, I went to take the City bus back home and a nice young college student approached me ( LOL). I told him I wasn't a student and that I graduated a LONG time ago. He blushed and was startled a bit but we had good conversations regardless.A good good kid, happy to have met him.

Last, when I drove my car back to school to get my daughter a few hours later, I stopped at a random red light near the school and saw that same dog and owner walking pass the stop light. I actually got a good glimpse at the man and thought he was pretty good looking.

Anywho, I am not looking for love or anything like that. I just thought about today and how more approachable things were around me. That's when I realized I had a pocket full of rose quartz, LOL. So that's kind of neat.
amethyst with rose i known to be a love charm.
the magic worked
Old 12-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Pathfinder
I love Rose Quartz. To me it is nurturing , soothing & loving~! It's definitely a crystal I can't see myself without !♡
Old 04-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Rose quartz is very gentle and its affects are subtle and I usually don't feel it, but my heart chakra has been hurting lately due to my soulmate having been in a coma. I used it today and it cleared a block, so I know it does work now, lol. :)