Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2014, 04:05 PM
7-Days-Luck

Book1 Heaven and Hell?

Hearing stories and explanations from astral travelers and people who met angels or any helpful being, it seems Heaven and Hell are just the words we people use. It's kinda dramatic in a way? OAO

So far, I read that Heaven is actually an astral plane with high vibration of good energy. While Hell, is not really a place of total torture but a lower plane level of low vibration energies, and there the beings who stay there cannot access the higher levels. This includes all beings, and us when we pass on.

I might have explained in a confused way since this is just a summary of what I learned. But I do like to share my opinion. Okay, the devils, which I rather call dark beings, aka brothers and sisters of the Dark. People say such evil and darkness shouldn't exist, they are bad. But imagine a world without Dark (Disorder) and only Light (Order/Good) prevails. The universe would be so, dull, no story, no challenges, nothing.

And this is where the concept of Yin and Yang comes in, the balance of light and dark. So while dark also actually plays a part, which is helping in a way, do the beings (including people) that follow the dark path and commit terrible deeds are terribly punished? Like how is this referenced, according to common knowing, to be sent to Hell? (I rather say they roam the lower vibration planes)

What I'm trying to ask is, while I understand Heaven (Higher vibration astral plane) I still don't understand how the lower vibration planes work. Like, while the dark peeps can't access the higher levels (also because they don't enjoy the Light/Love and mushy stuff) do they have anything else happen to them? In other words, I need someone to help explain how it really works. Cos from the info I found and read, they end quite confusing. Some even sounds like, poems and riddles XD