Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Master Shamanite/Black Calcite

Anyone ever work with this? I plan to buy some next month:

Info from Heaven and Earth Jewelry:

Master Shamanite is also known as North American Black Calcite, although the material is far more complex than simple Calcite. It contains a high concentration of almost pure carbon, as well as lesser amounts of included Pyrites, Marcasites, Quartz, Chlorite, Zircon and Strontianite. In addition, there are visible and microscopic fossils, including the shelly fossils known as the "Kings of Creation." Some appear within Shamanite as white spots and, more rarely, as minute white spirals. The colors of Shamanite vary through multiple shades of gray, with some tan or brownish varieties, and some specimens of mixed colors.

Our friend informed us that Master Shamanite has been treasured as a protective talisman by Native American tribes, with certain varieties being called "Toho" (the Mountain Lion). He also related that it was used for ceremonial carvings, amulets and bead jewelry. It is said to be known to presentday native peoples of the Southwest as a protective stone, with the power to heal spiritual wounds, ancestral troubles and grief.

Robert Simmons writes: "Master Shamanite is aptly named. It can be very helpful for initiating inner journeying, and it can help one connect inwardly with power animals and spirit guides. It is a Stone of the Ancestors, aiding one in communicating with spiritual elders and guides on the other side, as well as loved ones who have passed. It is a stone of those who wish to walk between the worlds, and to heal others through soul retrieval. It can help dispel the fear of death through bringing one to a clear experience that death is not the end of one's being.

Master Shamanite resonates with the heart and third eye chakras, and it can activate a synergy of their energies to open the portal of the crown chakra. This is important for shamanic journeying, in which one wishes to leave and re-enter the body through the crown. The Calcite component of Shamanite facilitates a clear, calm awareness making it easier to remain centered through difficult moments of inner or outer life.

Master Shamanite resonates in some mysterious way with the beings thought of as inter dimensional. The impression is that these beings are present invisibly in higher frequency realms and wish to help humanity make its transition into expanded consciousness and wholeness, and that Shamanite used in meditation can help one become aware of them and their benevolent intentions. It also seems to expose the inner activities of so-called demonic forces which are working to keep humans in a lower state of awareness. This exposure dissolves the power of negative beings to hold one in a state of limitation.

Master Shamanite offers spiritual protection to those who simply wear or carry it, and it offers more to those interested in serious inner work. If one wishes to be a 'Warrior of Light,' Shamanite can be a powerful ally.

When I began to meditate with a piece of the Master Shamanite, my attention was drawn first to the carbon component of the stone. I suddenly recalled that carbon is used as an elemental purifier for water and air, and that carbon is the total composition of pure Diamonds. I feel certain that Master Shamanite, containing, as it does, a very high carbon concentration, is unsurpassed in regard to its capacities for spiritual cleansing and purification. If one is in any way afflicted by negative thoughts, dreams, memories, addictions, entities or psychic implants, Master Shamanite is the ideal stone for clearing one s etheric body and auric field of these limiting and debilitating influences. Master Shamanite has a powerful way of reaching down into the depths of the psyche - into the past, into the unconscious, into the hidden aspects of the inner realms, into the deep woundings of the soul, even those from past incarnations - and clearing away harmful forces, allowing for spiritual rebirth and growth into the pattern of one s highest destiny.

The attunement of Master Shamanite to the unfolding of one s highest destiny is symbolically and even physically represented in the high carbon concentration. A Diamond is the pure crystalline form of carbon. It is the destiny, one might say, or the highest potential, of carbon to become Diamond. In its common form, carbon appears "dirty," unworthy of praise. Within ourselves, the dark roots of what lies in our hidden pasts - in our imperfections, our wounds, flaws and limitations - appears to be negative.

Yet just as the Diamond emerges from carbon s blackness, so the perfected human being arises from the roots within the dark, difficult, impure and even painful blackness of our old unconscious limitations. Fittingly, carbon purifies water and other substances by cleansing it of impurities. It can do this spiritually, as in the case of Master Shamanite, by removing the impurities from the Soul Body. Just as carbon can filter physical water, so Master Shamanite purifies the spiritual waters of the soul, enabling the emergence of one s Diamond Self.

Master Shamanite is preferable to other carbon materials for spiritual purification because of its Calcite component. Calcite caries an energy of loving gentleness which softens the impact of releasing old negativity, and which encourages the dissipation of stress. The fossil inclusions within Master Shamanite resonate with the template of life. One can be sure that Master Shamanite contains fossil forms of DNA within its matrix, and this molecule of life helps create a bridge between the living body and the mineral realm. This is the root of Master Shamanite s capacities as a healing stone. It purifying influence extends beyond the realm of clearing old limitations from the soul s history, into the pattern of one s physical and emotional wellbeing in this lifetime. Shamanite can act to clear the way for the healing influences of angels, inner masters, teachers and angelic beings, as well as the universal archetype of life itself.".
Old 17-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Kapitan

It does sound very interesting, however Heaven and Earth Magazine sells a

lot of trademarked crystals (which all seem very expensive) and it makes me

wonder if it might be a bit like the Azeztulite scam which was worthless quartz

until someone thought it would be a good idea to market it as a 'high

vibrational crystal' to the New Age people !!

If you do get some I would like to know what you make of it
Old 17-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yeah I know what you're talking about. I rarely buy from the company and the piece I'm looking to buy is via eBay (there's a few pieces there actually). That company is outrageously expensive and the only thing that I ever bought from there that I felt was fairly priced was their book 'The Book of Stones'.

The piece I'm looking at buying is a polished pendant piece that is close to $15 total (with shipping). Which I didn't think was *too* bad. I would also like to buy the stone because it is inclusive of other minerals, like Marcasite, which I could not find in the raw form - which I feel will be very helpful to me.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Kapitan_Prien

On second thought - after having come across this on the web...

I will pass as this person was looking at the exact same piece I was.

There's some Baltic Amber that's been calling my name instead...*laughs*.