Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2012, 12:12 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cano
Read the life of Jesus, then we havn't much to complain about anymore.

Cano
Hi everyone THANK THANK THANKYOU, your words have been wonderful... I onlly used the quote from Cano, so I can say YES I have read the life of Jesus, as I was raised catholic.... and like him, Ive been perscuted and sold out by those closes to me, been beaten betrayed, for speaking my truth in support and helping others..... but unlike Jesus, at least he wasnt raped for many years and his beloved mother bring men home to abuse him..... I think maybe on top of everything he saw, suffered it may have been the extra icing on the cake that may have caused a little more emotional damage... Anyway in saying this Jesus is one person who Ive seen in my meditations who asked me If "I was willing to give up physical sight for spirtitual sight, and then said follow me.". I still dont fully understand what he meant, but in the past eight months my eye sight has gone from 20.20 to ****, and so who knows what this will mean later on....

The good news is, Ive been taking flower essences for two months, now and dispite my dark hours, (and they are only hours rather than days) each morning does herald a much happier outlook... so thank you for your wonderful words support and gift of love... and YES I will continue my work as a healer, I know my son is my teacher and a blessing, an so with my baby in mind, I will make sure, that wth him and through him I will find the strength to be a strong and happier person, so the legacy I leave behind, when I do go home (when he time is right), is one I can be proud off
knowing i did all that I could.

Thank you