Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Seeker

I could use some help with the Celtic Cross

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is well and safe.
I placed a topic earlier this month and I will come back to that a little later.
I have laid a Celtic cross spread using the Raider Waite tarot for beginners.

The question that I asked is:
How big are my chances for getting the medical funding?

Celtic cross
position (all upright)
1. seven of swords
2. empress
3. five of cups
4. page of cups
5. page of wands
6. the chariot
7. 3 of wands
8. emperor
9. the world
10. temperance

I used the 8th position for timing, and environment and it stands for number four. But does it mean that I best wait? But the chariot is in the 6th position maybe telling to go ask for the help and that it will be successful?

I suggest that I could get the right as in the 10th outcome: but only if I ask help from experts in the field, that will be of help?

The chariot in 6th positions advices to be confident and courageous by staying balanced in all I will do; as I might take on too much onto myself and lose focus. The chariot in the 6th position says that I must not wait right? I am planning on moving to another place soon. Could that be stated by the chariot here as well? It is confusing for me as a beginner?

My birth card is a number 7. Maybe it says something personal about me and not in the context of an opportunity, for the next 3 months. Or…. that I should grab this chance as in grabbing the bull by the horns and not wait? I may also be pulled into two directions which might cause an internal imbalance through the process? By remaining confident by doing my homework. Added due to a relocation, that could cause an imbalance. And relocating confirmed by the world card in the 9th position.

The emperor may be telling me to wait a little, and not go for it now? Since the emperor isn’t going to take ** and I need to prepare well? With his stern demeanor, little emotions and significant power? Or does he tell me that I can rely on his help, as he is THE father figure? Which confused me a lot. In reality, it is a large organization that helps with medical funding. He could be the organization or the person I will be dealing with? But maybe, I could be dealing with a very stern and rigid bureaucratic person that is not going to be willing to help me? Also stated as in the seven of swords which frightens me really.

Furthermore: positions: 1,2, and 7. In position 1, there is a lot of thinking on my part or maybe the situation I am I am aware of? This one was very tricky. I am wary of deception or that I could be told flat out lies. I am not deceiving anyone, honestly. I think it is the environment. That which I fear? It maybe warns me to not tell everything in my medical record, says the seven of swords warning? I am a little torn as I will have to go through an entire procedure: which is going to be very emotional to me.

Next, the empress is a whole another card, which is about motherhood, creativity, and the wife of the emperor which is so much softer in character. I don't really have a mother figure? I do have a coach who works with me but don't consider her a mother but a coach? Maybe it is telling me to use my creativity but in what honest way possible? I am not pregnant in this case ;)
Lastly, the 3th position tells me that I’ve already given up? There is no hope I think? It signifies my short term actions I belief? Maybe it is telling me that I am not taking any actions at all? Which is true, I have been thinking about it, but do to many burdens I have been feeling I have not.

The five of cups card signifies a lot of sorrow. That it true I recognize myself in it. Something happened in the past and I honestly lost some hope, saying it mildly. I also suffer from mild depression. I think that the third position is about the short term actions I am taking right? I think about taking action but I gave up a little. But maybe it tells me more, and hopefully some more hope.

The 4th position tell me that I will be getting a message, and that I am very sensitive and creative of nature which is true. I write poetry for myself. Maybe I want or need to explore my creative nature more? But how could I see it in this context?

the fifth position says that I have all the assets I need to win this case and that I have the drive and enthusiasm? Signified in the page of wands? My rising sun is in Sagittarius

The wands, the student. I don’t get this really. Maybe use my enthusiasm? While it is a very serious trial? Or it is telling that I have what it needs?
I hope someone can help me on this very important question. I want to apologize for the long text but I am grateful that I am able to post it here as it very emotional to me.

Thanks a lot.
Warm wishes

Amethyst.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:37 PM
55Degrees

I think the problem here is you're not reading the cards in regards to your question.
You asked about medical funding but you're jumping about making references to moving, personality traits and talking about winning cases.

Your question was...
"How big are my chances for getting the medical funding?"
1. seven of swords
2. empress
3. five of cups
4. page of cups
5. page of wands
6. the chariot
7. 3 of wands
8. emperor
9. the world
10. temperance

7 of Swords crossed with Empress suggests yo may get some of it but not all and it'll be up to you to find some way to meet the shortfall.

The decision lies outside of you and will be up to the person/people who arrange funding (Emperor). As timing, it suggests, not so much a period of time but a decision once this person has assessed your eligibility. Although it could be April as the Emperor is Aries.

You're giving too much focus on all the things that could go wrong (5 of Cups) being pessimistic.
Page of Cups confirms you allow your emotions to rule you and you need to get that under control.

The Chariot suggests that you really need to stay focused on what you want the outcome to be, it's going to take determination and effort from you.
Page of Wands suggests you have the drive but maybe lack the confidence to do so, 3 of Wands also backs up the ability to make it happen.

You're wanting a positive outcome (World).

Temperance as outcome means you you need to get things just right and again, find a way to make up any financial shortfall.

Overall, I'd say if the decision maker agrees, you'll receive partial funding but it may leave you wanting to just give up, but if you can get over the emotional disappointment, you can find the rest of the money if you are determined enough.
Old 25-09-2020, 07:32 AM
Master
Quiet your mind and meditate before shuffling the deck and throwing out the cards;
calm yourself so that you can have some clarity when reading the cards. Asking a
question of the cards is like a prayer and reading the cards that are before you is like
a meditation. It is not what the cards are saying rather it is our interpretation of
what the cards are saying that counts, and it helps to be calm and centered, intuitively
in touch, to do and accurate divination.
Old 25-09-2020, 07:56 AM
Master
You have 5-major arcana cards in your spread, that is half of the spread, which means higher
forces are at work. 2-wands and 2-cups, these are minor influences dealing with giving and
receiving and enterprises.

The Chariot is before you, which denotes a journey, and Temperance is the outcome, which
facilitates the Chariot. Patience builds the dream. Try other things but maintain balance
while you plan.

You have the 7th Stage of Spiritual Unfoldment in that spread, which is symbolized by
The Chariot (Key-7), Temperance (Key-14), and The World (Key-21), it might be helpful
to lay out these three cards side by side and concentrate on them in silence to see what
insights you might gain.

7+7=14, and 14+7=21. So it is a three time progression of seven; a master number,
and 21 reduced to a single digit is also the number three (3), or creation. Creativity is
important for you right now. Key 3-The Empress can help you with that.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 01-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
I think the problem here is you're not reading the cards in regards to your question.
You asked about medical funding but you're jumping about making references to moving, personality traits and talking about winning cases.

Your question was...
"How big are my chances for getting the medical funding?"
1. seven of swords
2. empress
3. five of cups
4. page of cups
5. page of wands
6. the chariot
7. 3 of wands
8. emperor
9. the world
10. temperance

7 of Swords crossed with Empress suggests yo may get some of it but not all and it'll be up to you to find some way to meet the shortfall.

The seven of swords may speak of the organisation being sneaky? You mean the shortfall of the funding?

The decision lies outside of you and will be up to the person/people who arrange funding (Emperor). As timing, it suggests, not so much a period of time but a decision once this person has assessed your eligibility. Although it could be April as the Emperor is Aries.

Are you saying that the decision will be made in April? I haven't applied yet for the funding yet. It got me confused as I read somewhere that the when a card falls on the number four it is best to wait a little. You mean the decision could be made in April?

You're giving too much focus on all the things that could go wrong (5 of Cups) being pessimistic.
Page of Cups confirms you allow your emotions to rule you and you need to get that under control.

Thanks that makes it clear.

The Chariot suggests that you really need to stay focused on what you want the outcome to be, it's going to take determination and effort from you.
Page of Wands suggests you have the drive but maybe lack the confidence to do so, 3 of Wands also backs up the ability to make it happen.

Sounds very contradictory to me as I may lack the confidence. Therefore pessimistic perhaps. But the 3 of wands tells me that I do have the ability to make it happen? Only if I stay focused and grow some confidence?

You're wanting a positive outcome (World).

Great.

Temperance as outcome means you you need to get things just right and again, find a way to make up any financial shortfall.

Does it mean that I may get only a fraction?

Overall, I'd say if the decision maker agrees, you'll receive partial funding but it may leave you wanting to just give up, but if you can get over the emotional disappointment, you can find the rest of the money if you are determined enough.

Great 55Degrees. I may have to lay some cards on how to grow some confidence in this case. As it is a very sensitive situation.

Thanks a lot, a lot, a lot!!!!
Old 03-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
You have 5-major arcana cards in your spread, that is half of the spread, which means higher
forces are at work. 2-wands and 2-cups, these are minor influences dealing with giving and
receiving and enterprises.

The Chariot is before you, which denotes a journey, and Temperance is the outcome, which
facilitates the Chariot. Patience builds the dream. Try other things but maintain balance
while you plan.

You have the 7th Stage of Spiritual Unfoldment in that spread, which is symbolized by
The Chariot (Key-7), Temperance (Key-14), and The World (Key-21), it might be helpful
to lay out these three cards side by side and concentrate on them in silence to see what
insights you might gain.

7+7=14, and 14+7=21. So it is a three time progression of seven; a master number,
and 21 reduced to a single digit is also the number three (3), or creation. Creativity is
important for you right now. Key 3-The Empress can help you with that.

Peace and Good Journey

Hi Starman,

I took your advice and meditated. I sensed and saw a door going into a clouds all the way up. It was a spiritual message where I saw Angels.

I am very grateful for your help a lot. It showed me Angels and moving into a row without wings. I dunno..... But there was nothing like about what actions I should be taking.

But very grateful
Old 04-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Master
Amethyst, angels are guides and healers, and a door or opening indicates the ending of one thing and the beginning of something else; it means going into new territory. The action you might take is maybe no action at all.

It is so very hard not to do anything when you are facing such and issue and have anxiety as you do, but the angels are with you. Your actions right now are more internal than they are external. You need to allow that healing prosperous energy that is within all of us to take place and come forth. Anxiety and distress can steal that coming forth.

You are going through a difficult period. Bringing forth your own inner light can be very beneficial. For me this is done in inner silence and stillness. We redirect the flow of that energy with our thinking, speaking, and acting. In my experience in silence that flow un-directed by me can bring serendipitous events into my life that benefits whatever situation I may be in or going through.

It starts from the inside out. What we see in this world is but a reflection of what is going on inside of us. There is upheaval in your life right now that is causing deep distress; everything may appear as wrong but now courage is required. You may or may not get what in your mind is desired, but being at peace with yourself and allowing that spiritual energy to come forth will be to your benefit.

It is very important now to be still inside. I can not predict the outcome of your situation, there are clouds which need to be cleared. This is what you saw in your own meditation, and also what I sense in feeling your energy and reading the cards from where I sit. Best to be prepared for anything by communing in silence with your deeper being. Don’t judge your journey too harshly, let go to that deeper loving presence which inhabits your physical body. We all have it within us.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Amethyst, angels are guides and healers, and a door or opening indicates the ending of one thing and the beginning of something else; it means going into new territory. The action you might take is maybe no action at all.

It is so very hard not to do anything when you are facing such and issue and have anxiety as you do, but the angels are with you. Your actions right now are more internal than they are external. You need to allow that healing prosperous energy that is within all of us to take place and come forth. Anxiety and distress can steal that coming forth.

You are going through a difficult period. Bringing forth your own inner light can be very beneficial. For me this is done in inner silence and stillness. We redirect the flow of that energy with our thinking, speaking, and acting. In my experience in silence that flow un-directed by me can bring serendipitous events into my life that benefits whatever situation I may be in or going through.

It starts from the inside out. What we see in this world is but a reflection of what is going on inside of us. There is upheaval in your life right now that is causing deep distress; everything may appear as wrong but now courage is required. You may or may not get what in your mind is desired, but being at peace with yourself and allowing that spiritual energy to come forth will be to your benefit.

It is very important now to be still inside. I can not predict the outcome of your situation, there are clouds which need to be cleared. This is what you saw in your own meditation, and also what I sense in feeling your energy and reading the cards from where I sit. Best to be prepared for anything by communing in silence with your deeper being. Don’t judge your journey too harshly, let go to that deeper loving presence which inhabits your physical body. We all have it within us.

Thank you Starman, I am very grateful for your help out here. And consider myself lucky having the help here on a forum like this existing. I am slowly discovering and paying attention to contacting angels. I am still learning how to do this; I just need to experiment.
I am so grateful for how you have written to me. This is exactly how I am feeling. It has been a struggle. I am trying…I am still into my head I guess or ‘’ego’’.
I guess it is the hardest part of all. Bringing forth the light no matter the circumstance. Even stressful ones. What a struggle it is my Lord.
How can someone feel courage when stress drains you? Silly question or maybe too dramatic. But maybe even then continue meditating?

Thanks again Starman for the taken time to read and help me.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Master
Anxiety is a relative, probably the cousin, of fear. One is closely related to the other. Fear is a product of ego, or “I.” Fear is always about what a person might think is going to happen next. It is nervousness about uncertainty. It is important to learn to live with uncertainty, and we do that by living in the moment.

Quiet your mind in meditation and completely focus on the moment; fear can not exist in the moment. It exists from past experiences or possible future experiences. Over time if you remain quiet and centered inside of yourself, confidence and courage will automatically come to you. You are now in training and your current situation is a test.

There are no problems, there are only challenges to grow. You will be better able to communicate with spiritual guides and angels when you quiet your thoughts. You will also be better able to bring out your own inner light when you quiet your thoughts. Another word for inner silence is inner peace. There are many religions that talk about this.

I am not a Christian but I have studied many religions; in the Christian Bible, Psalm 46:10, it says “”Be still and know that I am God.” There are at least ten verses in the Bible about being still. That stillness begins inside of us. (See those verses in the link below).

https://walkinlove.com/blogs/walk-in...ut-being-still
Old 04-10-2020, 06:19 PM
janielee

Can you read my energy, Starman?