Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Have you ever heard a beloved pet after it has passed away?

When I was a teenager, my beloved rabbit died. Not long after, I dreamt about her one night. We were in Asda of all places and she hopped out the back door and wanted me to follow her. There I found myself in a beautiful garden surrounded by beautiful flowers and probably other animals. I wasn't allowed to stay there for very long but the dream felt very real and I had to leave her behind and come back through the back door in Asda to exit the area. When I woke up, I remembered what I have just written but not anything that happened in the garden which is bizarre as I tend to have very vivid dreams most nights. It's more like a memory but maybe at the time it was just wishful thinking that my beloved pet had gone to heaven but the dream comforted me none-the-less. I always thought I had a special bond with her as I had an intuitive experience with her one day.

A few years ago, my hamster died. She was a cheeky & loveable little character and both my partner and I instantly fell in love with her. Towards the end, she didn't have the energy to use her wheel anymore yet every night for a few nights after her death, my partner and I used to hear her in her wheel at the exact same time. So if it was an auditory hallucination, it was one that we both heard at the same time. This happened for a few nights and then we never heard her again.

One of our beloved dogs died about 3 weeks ago and we were both devastated. I was hoping I might dream about her but nothing. Then last night my partner heard her. He was sat in the kitchen doing what he always does every night and he heard her heavy breathing in her dog den. She always used to heavy breathe. She did it 5 loud times and then all went silent and he never heard any more. I like to think her spirit is still around but maybe it was just a recording from time gone by as her den area is filled with boxes now.
Old 20-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Sorry to hear about your pets. Several days after my dog died, he greeted me in a dream and he looked healthier and younger. Other times I had dreams about him where I get the message that he is still around, even though it is supposed to be impossible because he is dead. Are they truly spiritual messages or just dreams? I don't know, but I suppose it's still interesting to think about.
Old 22-08-2019, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Sorry to hear about your dog too. I like to think they are letting us know they are OK as it brings comfort. Last night as I was preparing tea, I saw out the corner of my eye, our beloved dog move across the floor. Right after that happened, my other dog who is still alive was acting a bit strange so I think he saw her too