Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-03-2012, 09:25 AM
3dnow

Subconscious mind or evil spirit playing tricks

[if someone is interested in this kind of mystery, please do not hesitate to comment]

I am letting go the religious fears. It is harder than it looks.

There is the devil behind me. I understood that I am unconsciously animating him. (don't ask how I see him, I can also physically feel the energies, hear voices etc.)

But where is the God (religious)? I see 3-4 of them. Not sure they are my subconscious mind. I have the impression that evil spirits are kidding with my religious fears by playing God.

Arguments supporting that they are evil spirits:

1. There are 3-4 Gods. (in religion there is 1)
2. They prefer me unhappy. When they are present I loose power.
3. Some people I know played the same trick (played gods) with me.
4. Sometimes I see them very clearly, most of the time not. This would mean I see them when they show themselves?
5. The person that I took for religion God confessed that he is an evil spirit. But is this real? Maybe when I learned that there no such God he became an evil spirit in my subconscious mind? Or he is really an evil spirit.
6. One night, 5 years ago, I closed my eyes (I was awake) I saw animated movies all night long, I was tested and judged, and they tried to send me to "heaven". Later I said this was fake and I hated them, in half-sleep I heard: "Son you wanted it." (kidding with me)

I learned to defeat them but I now want to know what they are.

3d

Last edited by 3dnow : 30-03-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 30-03-2012, 09:28 AM
3dnow

When I say he is an evil spirit playing God he says: This makes sense.
Old 31-03-2012, 05:19 AM
Master
I would sage the house, get salt and holy water and bless your house in the power of Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ. Whether it is subconscious fears or an actual evil spirit, Michael can work wonders. He can consume the negative energy in your subconscious, house, or cancel out the evil spirit. The name Jesus is hated by the underworld spirits. Whether you believe in it or not. I have seen this power work. And constant prayers to Saint Anthony can help your subconscious and healing. There are many helpers in heaven. Don't feel alone.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:51 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I would sage the house, get salt and holy water and bless your house in the power of Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ. Whether it is subconscious fears or an actual evil spirit, Michael can work wonders. He can consume the negative energy in your subconscious, house, or cancel out the evil spirit. The name Jesus is hated by the underworld spirits. Whether you believe in it or not. I have seen this power work. And constant prayers to Saint Anthony can help your subconscious and healing. There are many helpers in heaven. Don't feel alone.

No no I don't need help.. I don't believe in this stuff.

There is my higher self everything is alright.

I just want to know what happened.

3d
Old 31-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Master
maybe the phenom isn't evil spirits. maybe it's telepathic interaction with members of your soul group being filtered through your religious conditioning.

just a thought.