Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Master
rainbow colored spirit

Has anyone ever seen a rainbow colored spirit? Can spirit appear in any shape and color it wants?

A couple of years ago, my son and I saw a spirit sitting in our dining room. My kids and I were having dinner in our kitchen when I spotted a white being sitting in one of our dining room chairs. I started seeing purple and blue auras coming out of the being. My son said he saw it too except he can see rainbow colors from the being. The spirit stayed for awhile and then left.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
I haven't but it sounds a lovely experience to have. I believe spirits can appear in any form or colour they wish.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Enya

While spirits can appear in forms they choose to work closely with us, their basic energy or aura reveals their true identity and level of be-ing, just as our aura reveals everything about us, warts an' all. I've seen spirits who are basically white with rainbow/prisms beaming from them. You had a very special visitor, imho.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Master
Thank you Starbuck and Enya! Thinking back, I feel dumb for not asking the spirit anything. My loss.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Enya

Just cos you don't see 'em, don't mean they ain't there...
Old 06-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Master
So true. We were watching tv last night and the tv just turned off by itself. My daughter asks who did that. I told her it wasn't me. She said her spirit friends did it. They were jumping on the remote control. I kinda feel like there's no privacy anymore.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Enya

They won't interfere or pry into your privacy... but you can always ask them to leave or at least to step back a bit.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
They won't interfere or pry into your privacy... but you can always ask them to leave or at least to step back a bit.

While most of the time that is true, if the spirit is earthbound, never crossed over, they tend to be the same kind of spirit that they were people before they died. Some people were and are nosy busybodies and as earthbound spirits they will be the same way. Luckily most earthbound spirits are respectful of living people's privacy because that's the way they were when they were alive.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Master
That makes perfect sense Emerge.

The spirits in our home are very friendly and childlike. They tend to play with my daughter on a daily basis. I really don't have the heart to tell them to tone it down or take it easy.

Ever hear of stories where objects fly off shelves in stores? It used to happen to us all the time when we went shopping. I used to be terrified until my daughter said it was one of her friends playing. The spirits would chase each other around the store and they'd bump into each other. Sometimes they'd bump into the objects and the objects will fly out. Some of these objects are pretty heavy. Once a loaf of bread flew out, another time a toy, and the last time it was a lifepreserver vest.

I tend to fear what I can't see or process. I'm glad my kids can help me out in that department.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:04 AM
Knower

Hey Berry, One thing you might want to keep in the back of your mind is that as your daughter grows up her spirit friends will be staying the same age and still wanting her to play with them like she does now but, she may not want to. She may have out grown the games she plays with them now. So her spirit friends may be a little hurt and upset that she doesn't play with them like she used to. She may not even be able to see them as she grows older.

Some time in the future you and your daughter may have to sit down with her spirit friends and explain things to them. She may still want to have a relationship with them more as an older sister than a friend and maybe read them stories a few times a week. If that does not satisfy them you might have to suggest that they find a new home with children that are closer to their own age. That may happen anyway if your daughter goes away to college.

This is just something that occurred to me when I read your last post. But it may not be a problem at all and they may have had this happen to them who knows how many times since their passing.