Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Ask whatever your belief system is, to block it .
Old 04-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Pathfinder

all things with the breath of life are telepathic, it's how we get around, its the primary form of comunication and navigation on this planet.
Grounding???? ,calm down stop thinking at people, worrying about others,
stop looking and see, stop listening and hear, etc my last post on 7 seconds,members cafe is what happens when one shuts down telepathy... you'll get squished!
Old 04-11-2015, 11:05 AM
Guide
It could be a very helpful and useful gift in terms of crime investigation - helping the police during questioning, or even prevent terror attacks.
Why not branch into this area?
Old 15-11-2015, 09:42 AM
Pathfinder
Get out into nature especially the ocean take up sailing and after ur about thirty kms away from others u will feel peace and have your own individual thoughts truely
Old 16-11-2015, 05:30 AM
Knower
Telepathy is a super power: You should never want to get rid of it permamently. It is good to ground though in situations like school and what not because usually everyone else around you is in a low vibration. It's a gift
Old 17-11-2015, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
You can try to ground more in the physical reality, by being mindful when busy with normal, earthly and daily activities.
This!

Whenever I get spiritually bogged-down (Hindu), I go and eat a big beef steak, drink some alcohol/smoke a J, play my death metal, pleasure myself in physical ways and bring my energy way down into my lower Chakras for some 'grounding'...I do everything I am not 'sposed to do, to foul my system with 'grossness' until I get over it and start over again....this is the way of Tantra.
Old 18-11-2015, 06:35 PM
TonyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfromnamek
I have been what people call telepathic for my entire life. I see now it was a gift among many; but this gift was meant for me. I am 20 years old now and since high school have tried to place my gift on the shelf and be a normal human being and I cannot.

Is it something like.....

Only happens now and again?
Sometimes you answer someones comment when you're not looking at them but then realise the comment wasn't made, out loud!?
Have answered a question when on the telephone but they say they didn't say that, but was about to?
You get extra time to answer a question because you knew what was about to be asked?
Have to hold your tongue when someone is making an inward comment about how you look?
Have gained an advantage in certain situations?

Have you experienced any, some, all of the above?

Don't tell anyone what you have. Use it to your advantage. Ignore the bits you don't like and just acknowledge the bits you do without commenting. If you just have to say something about something you know they want to say but aren't, say you could tell what they were thinking by the look on their face, but reword it or you'll get caught out.

Knowing things you shouldn't know could be called a curse, people who don't have it think it's a gift, you might want to think of it as a super power! You know! Keep it a secret, use it to help yourself and others and only use it for good.

You can try putting it on the shelf but you may find it keeps on falling off
Old 29-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathy with ONE person only

Hi. I can`t say much about the phenomenon of a general telepathic ability, I`ve only had it with one person, my best friend. At one point I would feel all her feelings as my own and would be able to spot her thoughts before she herself was fully aware of them. I would, in one word, sense EVERYTHING. We started arguing and having horrible conflicts after having known for some years, and to stop that downward spiral I seeked help from energy healing. Our carmic debts were purified. This "letting go" of rubbish from previous lives helped a little -I don`t get sweeped away by her every emotion anymore- but I still sense her main emotional waves and occasionally e.g. pick up a song she`s having as an earworm. If you`re much bothered by your telepathic abilities, help from a good energy healer who can channel information from the guides can be quite clarifying and you could perhaps be better able to cope with your abilities.