Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson
The alignment of a deity, or what you would call a deity, is specifically their own. Although they might deceive you, and not always intentionally, you have no baring on their alignment. There are many negatives, many positives and many undecided. They were lost in the last transition of your universe. They were, "left over", and so many of them have not decided on their destination. They will be destroyed too at the end of time/space and made to repeat over again, if a decision can not be reached.

Interesting! How did they get lost in the last transition? and in myth is the story of the Titans being thrown into Tartarus such, a story of deities being lost in translation?
Old 11-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder

Questions

I had a few questions: What purpose does chronic pain in flesh beings serve? Is it repaying a debt? What polarity does a scientist who ultimately seeks a better world for those who come after him fall under if he has an inclination generally towards selfishness when in a great deal of physical agony? Earlier was mentioned "Too much too fast" what constitutes too much in a positively oriented polarity? What type and frequency and polarity of consciousness does appreciation for beauty and desire for kindness in on earth, and appreciation through what limited understanding beings are capable of fall under? Why are you reticent to give inter dimensional physics lessons? What is happiness, and did such a thing exist for you at any moment during which you existed in any form? Is a soul exchange something you know about, an if so, what are some reasons they occur? Why are some given physically imperfect flesh vessels that have what we call mental illnesses. If somebody is sorry for the unkind actions they've done, and suffers for them, is the debt expunged, or is it differed or what happens? Why did the creator decide to create multidimensional space? Was it simply because there was potential? How does something infinite come to exist (pardon my linear limitations on the comprehension of the multidimensional; I am trying to understand.)?
Old 12-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Lamboo009:

I will attempt to offer you as much info. as I have been given by Divine Spirit....

First of all, it is vital that you understand that your personal perspective is on one level and mine is on another level, no level of awareness/perception is better than another, they simply identify 'where you are' in your own personal growth status.

And it is also important to understand that.....most of your questions come from a base of....”Absoluteness, separation and duality. Wherein, in the Higher levels of spiritual awareness and evolvement there is no duality or separative perceptions. There is only Multi-dimensionality, immediate manifestation and change.

Now, with that out of the way, we can begin.

First of all, many of your questions relate to “Karma”. I sense and feel that you, although your energies appear to be that of a very 'youthful' physical individual, you also appear to have an “old soul” signature, meaning that.....you have lived a rather large amount of lifetimes here and on other planets and universes.

Therefore, you do not have a shallow, rudimentary or trivial mind, one that cannot handle any genuine, in-depth understanding, but in fact, it appears that you have a strong, in-depth and highly evolved mind, which can easily comprehend and 'energetically digest' the info. that I will now offer.

Very well, first question......the answer to this , in general, is yes! But, not always.

Second question.....it appears that you are asking about Karma again and how it regulates or works. Now, what is seen is that if an individual chooses to come to this planet as you have mentioned ….and in this particular type of case/hypothetical event, it might be because he, the scientist, might have a karmic lesson to be learned where he had dome some very Dark and destructive things in a past lifetime and is attempting to learn 'what and how' he caused these same issues in others by experiencing the very pain and destructive actions or events himself.

No. 3. This question, as the others, appears to be something that you have asked on another format or event and that it may not have importance here.

No. 4. This question relates to...”Direct connection” AND A DEEP INNER AWARENESS of one's spiritual connectivity to ALL THAT IS.

No. 5. Appears to be...another question that you have asked or someone else has asked at an earlier time and therefore, does not really warrant a resonse.

No. 6. Again, this appears to be a question related to an earlier event connected to a spiritual being whom you might be questioning and so, will not be answered here.

No. 7. Soul exchange. Yes, this is something that happens all over the Universe and in other parallel Universes. What is known as a “Walk in” is a form of soul exchange, and it is also a common theme here on earth, especially in the secret Military / Illuminati groups and families, but, in this case, they use computer chips to 'store or transfer' human consciousness ( proof can be found on You-Tube videos, i.e. Donald Marshall-cloning chips, Fritz Springmeier- cloning & immortality, Dr. P. Beter-organic robotoids, Capt. Randy Cramer US Marines-cloning & micro chip tech., Simon Parkes-nano chip tech. Etc.) .

No. 8. Again, this question relates to Karma. And that, each and every spiritual being that arrives here on Earth, has 'chosen' to enter here and therefore, has a contract with this planet and some of its beings. And that, if an individual chooses to enter into this planet with any form of illness or sickness or faulty limb or deformity of sorts, it is because they have 'chosen' it.

No. 9. Yes, normally it will be forgiven or expunged, as you say, and the individual can then move on, depending upon whether or not the individual learning the lesson has gained the 'depth' of learning his or her lesson.

No. 10. Ahh.h.h.h....Creator questions, good. Well, as with anything, not everything is known on or in this Earth or Universe, and in this case, I am unable to answer this question as I have not been taught this particular understanding from Spirit, but, I do have a suggestion for you....ask Creator Itself....and listen for the answer.

What I know is that.....Creator always has been and always will be...and that there was no beginning or end and that Creator Itself is like an infinite, all seeing, all loving, all knowing, all wise, Universal Dream that we all live and create inside of and that we as co-creators have a similar ability to create our reality, in order to learn our lessons.

No. 11. Ah.h.h.h.h. Another good question. Again, this is something that I cannot answer and that you may research this yourself to find the answer. May I suggest the.....”Seth Material”, by Jane Roberts to help you get started.

Most of my fellow teachers/channelers have been brought up on this type of spiritual training and I sense and feel that it would beneficial for you as well.

I hope this has helped.

In Light & Peace The Taoist
Old 28-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Pathfinder

Hmmm, FASCINATING! You are entirely correct about the youthful-looking body containing an old soul. And I would also say that yes, I am relatively good at understanding things, and that I enjoy understanding things. So does the bit about the absoluteness, duality, and separation come from the physical body and ego trying to reconcile multidimensionality with being stuck in a 3-D form and the higher self telling it multidimensional truths, but it not being able to fully understand?

Is there a reason soul exchanges happen? Specifically like, people that just totally changed and it was a highly spiritually beneficial change as well as a change beneficial to the body and to the world?

Yeah, it would make sense that I am the architect of my own pain and misfortune, but does the illness outlive its benefits in many cases? Like, long after you have learned to not suffer from it, is it still causing you problems in the physical world? We will call this suffering that appears to be superfluous.

So karma serves the function of preparing people for other sorts of existence, and allowing spiritual beings to understand why people may do horrible things and that the context of everything will allow good people to do hurtful, and harmful things? And to to learn from that? And to learn the value of human life, kindness, truth, etc.?

Interesting... Hmmmmmm, I love questions without answers :):):)
And I downloaded a pdf of the seth material; I suppose I will start reading it XD I've been thinking for some time that I ought to get some spiritual and energy training, but I'm not exactly sure where to go because I'm in Kansas and Kansas isn't too big on spiritual learning because it's in the Bible Belt.

And it most certainly has helped! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Hello' Lamboo009:

I will attempt to offer you as much info. as I have been given by Divine Spirit....

First of all, it is vital that you understand that your personal perspective is on one level and mine is on another level, no level of awareness/perception is better than another, they simply identify 'where you are' in your own personal growth status.

And it is also important to understand that.....most of your questions come from a base of....”Absoluteness, separation and duality. Wherein, in the Higher levels of spiritual awareness and evolvement there is no duality or separative perceptions. There is only Multi-dimensionality, immediate manifestation and change.

Now, with that out of the way, we can begin.

First of all, many of your questions relate to “Karma”. I sense and feel that you, although your energies appear to be that of a very 'youthful' physical individual, you also appear to have an “old soul” signature, meaning that.....you have lived a rather large amount of lifetimes here and on other planets and universes.

Therefore, you do not have a shallow, rudimentary or trivial mind, one that cannot handle any genuine, in-depth understanding, but in fact, it appears that you have a strong, in-depth and highly evolved mind, which can easily comprehend and 'energetically digest' the info. that I will now offer.

Very well, first question......the answer to this , in general, is yes! But, not always.

Second question.....it appears that you are asking about Karma again and how it regulates or works. Now, what is seen is that if an individual chooses to come to this planet as you have mentioned ….and in this particular type of case/hypothetical event, it might be because he, the scientist, might have a karmic lesson to be learned where he had dome some very Dark and destructive things in a past lifetime and is attempting to learn 'what and how' he caused these same issues in others by experiencing the very pain and destructive actions or events himself.

No. 3. This question, as the others, appears to be something that you have asked on another format or event and that it may not have importance here.

No. 4. This question relates to...”Direct connection” AND A DEEP INNER AWARENESS of one's spiritual connectivity to ALL THAT IS.

No. 5. Appears to be...another question that you have asked or someone else has asked at an earlier time and therefore, does not really warrant a resonse.

No. 6. Again, this appears to be a question related to an earlier event connected to a spiritual being whom you might be questioning and so, will not be answered here.

No. 7. Soul exchange. Yes, this is something that happens all over the Universe and in other parallel Universes. What is known as a “Walk in” is a form of soul exchange, and it is also a common theme here on earth, especially in the secret Military / Illuminati groups and families, but, in this case, they use computer chips to 'store or transfer' human consciousness ( proof can be found on You-Tube videos, i.e. Donald Marshall-cloning chips, Fritz Springmeier- cloning & immortality, Dr. P. Beter-organic robotoids, Capt. Randy Cramer US Marines-cloning & micro chip tech., Simon Parkes-nano chip tech. Etc.) .

No. 8. Again, this question relates to Karma. And that, each and every spiritual being that arrives here on Earth, has 'chosen' to enter here and therefore, has a contract with this planet and some of its beings. And that, if an individual chooses to enter into this planet with any form of illness or sickness or faulty limb or deformity of sorts, it is because they have 'chosen' it.

No. 9. Yes, normally it will be forgiven or expunged, as you say, and the individual can then move on, depending upon whether or not the individual learning the lesson has gained the 'depth' of learning his or her lesson.

No. 10. Ahh.h.h.h....Creator questions, good. Well, as with anything, not everything is known on or in this Earth or Universe, and in this case, I am unable to answer this question as I have not been taught this particular understanding from Spirit, but, I do have a suggestion for you....ask Creator Itself....and listen for the answer.

What I know is that.....Creator always has been and always will be...and that there was no beginning or end and that Creator Itself is like an infinite, all seeing, all loving, all knowing, all wise, Universal Dream that we all live and create inside of and that we as co-creators have a similar ability to create our reality, in order to learn our lessons.

No. 11. Ah.h.h.h.h. Another good question. Again, this is something that I cannot answer and that you may research this yourself to find the answer. May I suggest the.....”Seth Material”, by Jane Roberts to help you get started.

Most of my fellow teachers/channelers have been brought up on this type of spiritual training and I sense and feel that it would beneficial for you as well.

I hope this has helped.

In Light & Peace The Taoist