Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2006, 03:40 AM
8-infinite-8

I don't really care enough to read all that Glorymist, so just let it go.
I'm not sure what your motive is & to write that much, you must have a strong motive for some reason, so If you can tell me in one line what you want me to do, maybe I'll consider it, but I'm not reading 2000 words on something that does'nt interest me.
You analyze stuff way too much my friend.
blessings
Old 17-08-2006, 11:26 PM
Glorymist

8-intinite-8 - -

You want it simple ?? I'll give it to you very simply.

1) - - it is YOUR lesson. You SHOULD want to take an interest in it.

2) - - Take the responsibility for setting this in motion. It was YOUR false statement that set it off.

3) - - put some effort into learning about yourself. How incredible to insinuate - - don't make me read all of that. I don't want to find out about myself.

You have an incredibly versatile list of reasons why NOT to find out about yourself - - why NOT to look.

Is it analysis that I am "caught up in" ?? Or - - awareness.

I do not blame you for wanting to "let it go." It is obvious that the actual lesson involved is MUCH less than your resistance to even look.
Old 18-08-2006, 01:32 AM
BLAIR2BE

this may be a debate, but it reads like an argument. what if all of us are wrong:)

---stay positive and love your life
Old 18-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Glorymist

Blair - - if all of us are wrong - - then the Path would be a lesson in endless futility.

Have you ever heard the old story about the way many of our lessons come about to us ?? At first - - they come as gentle taps. When we refuse to pay attention - - LIFE has to get us to take notice with greater and greate urgency until the proverbial piano is dropped on our head.

8-in-8 is a perfect example of this. At first - - I just told him what he had done, gave him some background, and suggested he consider the lesson. From that point on - - he has been pushing everything away - - and the piano is coming downward. I won't be the one to drop it. And he won't remember this when it does.

There is no argument. One - - is refusing to learn a lesson. The other is challenging the old saying of "One must be willing to learn, to learn." 8-in-8 refuses to even look at the lesson involved - - which to me - - is absolutely astounding. He is truly unique in all the people I have run across in all my online travels. He is the only person I have ever found that absolutely refuses to even LOOK - - because it's too much trouble to read what was said. There is a reason for that - - and the reason is not number of words. It is fear of truly looking at Self. Pure and simple.

8-infinity-8 - - if you read this - - and I doubt if you will because there are too many words - - but you - - out of all people that I know online - - are a true living example of the old saying - - "The stuff you do not like is most probably the stuff you need the most."
Old 18-08-2006, 03:26 AM
BLAIR2BE

With Endless Posibilities - Is It Not possible That All Of Us Are Wrong? I Personally Believe That Each Of Us do Have Parts Of Truths In Our Belief Systems. but, I Acknowledge That I Could Possibly Be Wrong About That. Our Quest Could Be "exercise" For The "afterlife", Possibly. And We Could Still Be Wrong In Our Presumptions. Being Wrong Wouldnt Neccesarily Be Futile. "god" May Be Pleased With The ,possible, Futile Quest Of This Life, In That We did seek. There Is The Possibility That The Ascension We Thirst For Is Of A Totally Different And Astounding Nature From Which We Presume. Dreamer Said "anything Is Possible". If Anything Is In Fact Possible, We All May Be Wrong.
Anyway, I Agree With Kundalini: Discussion And Reasoning Together Does Seem To Help To "boil Off The Water". In That I Mean, The More We Discuss And Reason The More We Can Hammer Down Truth And Possibly Learn To Disregaurd What Is Turning Out To Be "not So Much Truth".
Councious Shift Does Appear To Be At Hand. This Earth Environment Is Deffinatley Boiling Hard Now (sorry, Another Boiling Analogy). Something Must Happen When The Proverbial **** Hits The Fan. There Seems To Be A Massive Struggle Between The Light And Dark (positive Energy Will Prevail)on This Planet. I Think Most People Can Agree That Somthing Huge Is At Hand.
And Finally, Our Singular, But Especially, Collective Energy(evereything Is Energy) (soul, Aura, Etc.) is limitless In Its Infinite Possibilty And Potential. We Must "brave" The Unknown. We Must Fearlessly Continue On With The Truths We Have Discovered. We Must Continue To Wade Through Our Uncertainties On The Path To Understanding And Enlightenment. That Is , Of Course, Unless Im Wrong:>)
Old 18-08-2006, 06:05 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
8-intinite-8 - -
You want it simple ?? I'll give it to you very simply.

1) - - it is YOUR lesson. You SHOULD want to take an interest in it.

2) - - Take the responsibility for setting this in motion. It was YOUR false statement that set it off.

3) - - put some effort into learning about yourself. How incredible to insinuate - - don't make me read all of that. I don't want to find out about myself..

You have an incredibly versatile list of reasons why NOT to find out about yourself - - why NOT to look.

Is it analysis that I am "caught up in" ?? Or - - awareness.

I do not blame you for wanting to "let it go." It is obvious that the actual lesson involved is MUCH less than your resistance to even look

Hi Glorymist,
What if i didn't learn about myself ? would that make me less of a person if i did not? You couldnt possibly know if I do or do not.
It seems to me you think you know why I exist, more than I do, lol.

"Hypothetically", What if I dont want to find out about myself ? I dont have to do anything I don't want to do, that is my free will, given to me by God, (in my experience).

"Hypothetically", Maybe I'm not meant to learn about my self yet, how are you to know?
If you were "caught up" in awareness, then you would know, that you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink it, as i have said.

Thankyou for the advice Glorymist, but i choose not to use it, for I doubt the credabiliy of it's source, that is my free will.

Blessings

All beliefs are subject to death, in-form-ation exists only in form.
Knowledge needs no, in-form-ation, for it is already knowledge, therefore it already knows.
maybe. who knows ?
Old 18-08-2006, 06:34 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
With Endless Posibilities - Is It Not possible That All Of Us Are Wrong? I Personally Believe That Each Of Us do Have Parts Of Truths In Our Belief Systems. but, I Acknowledge That I Could Possibly Be Wrong About That. Our Quest Could Be "exercise" For The "afterlife", Possibly. If Anything Is In Fact Possible, We All May Be Wrong.

I Think Most People Can Agree That Somthing Huge Is At Hand.
And Finally, Our Singular, But Especially, Collective Energy(evereything Is Energy) (soul, Aura, Etc.) is limitless In Its Infinite Possibilty And Potential. We Must "brave" The Unknown. We Must Fearlessly Continue On With The Truths We Have Discovered. We Must Continue To Wade Through Our Uncertainties On The Path To Understanding And Enlightenment. That Is , Of Course, Unless Im Wrong:>)

I agree Blair2be, it most definatelyis a possibility that we're all wrong, or maybe it's not a possibility lol :smile
I also agree with what you say about "something huge is at hand".
I don't know if you have heardabout the mayan calander prophecy & the theories surrounding it, but i think you'll find the following site very interesting, but then again, I might be wrong
http://www.2012.com.au
This 2012 thing has been coming up everywhere for me & other people I know with the same interests, theres just something synchronised about it that keeps popping up.
Blessings
Old 18-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
With Endless Posibilities - Is It Not possible That All Of Us Are Wrong? :>)
Thanks blair, this is what I alluded to in earlier posts
If we could all be wrong, we could all know nothing , which means all the arguments are pointless.
but then so is discussing them
so chatting on this site and putting up posts is pointless
which is what I`m doing now!!!!!!!!
oops seem to have backed myself into a corner, BUGGER.

still love you all tho.
even the most knowledgeable should hold onto the possibility that the knowledge which they weild could be wrong, in this understanding a certain humility is created, with humility great spiritual leaps can be made, without it stagnation occurs
or so I`m told He he!
Old 18-08-2006, 01:51 PM
dreamer

There is one thing I can be certain of, it's what makes this no-thing a something and conversley this something a nothing. It is undefinable and elusive, it works without label and manifests in every labelled "thing" but you can be certain of it - I AM (whatever).

To be certain about this is to be your SELF. To know this is to find the balance between humility and over confidence with the realisation that there can be no such thing, how can you be humble to yourself or over confident to yourself? Try standing in a room alone and be humble or arrogant. Humility and arrogance depend upon the illusion of seperation to work, to see your true SELF is to recognise the unity in all things. I am you and you are me and we are both different faces of the one SELF. This is a play put on for the benifit of one, played out by one and to ones SELF. You are one.
Old 18-08-2006, 01:55 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Thanks blair, this is what I alluded to in earlier posts
If we could all be wrong, we could all know nothing , which means all the arguments are pointless.
but then so is discussing them
so chatting on this site and putting up posts is pointless
which is what I`m doing now!!!!!!!!
oops seem to have backed myself into a corner, BUGGER.

still love you all tho.
even the most knowledgeable should hold onto the possibility that the knowledge which they weild could be wrong, in this understanding a certain humility is created, with humility great spiritual leaps can be made, without it stagnation occurs
or so I`m told He he!

Yes okay but with this line of thinking it seems we are all entering a spiritual cul-de-sac so to speak. I think people should ACCEPT that they could be wrong but if one continues with this thinking, then only stagnation would occur.

With that way of thinking, how can motivation be born or inspiration inspire?

Is it possible that we are all one mind and if that is the case, then some parts of us are not thinking correctly while other parts are? Maybe a goal to aspire to, is to listen to certain parts of us and to 'correct' other parts of us. That would fit in with the theme of 'collective consciousness', would it not?

Either way, declaring that we are all wrong is fearful thinking at it's worst. It is not borne of love, it is based on fear. Think about that. Now, is what I am saying right, or is it wrong? Remember though, I only ask to see if you have this level of comprehension. I already know what I believe.
Closed Thread