Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

What do you do in the astral realm?

I am wanting for so long to start practicing astral projection, but I newer knew what should I expect, putting in other words.
What do you people that project frequently do there?

What can you learn from there?

Or is it just a fun place to be?
Old 11-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Master
It is nice to be there it does not compare to anything. I do not do anything to astral project it just happens so I cannot help you with much
Old 11-04-2016, 11:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks shoni, but can you benefit from astral projection?
Old 11-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Ascender
My favourite place in the astral realm is the "spirit train".
Old 11-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Can you tell me more about the spirit train?
Old 14-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

It depends on how your energy vibration is when you enter. If you vibrate with a strong positive frequency, you are less likely to be approached by the energy draining bullies that can roam the astral plane. A lot of people go in thinking it will be fun but are surprised when they find the bad in there too.
Old 16-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonSun
Can you tell me more about the spirit train?

What would you like to know?
Old 16-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonSun
I am wanting for so long to start practicing astral projection, but I newer knew what should I expect, putting in other words.
What do you people that project frequently do there?

What can you learn from there?

Or is it just a fun place to be?

My goal was always to gain access to higher and higher realms, above and beyond the astral, and acquire knowledge regarding the nature of my self, the universe, God, etc.

I would often have a goal in mind for the projection beforehand so that I could instantly place the intention once I was out of my body. This only began to really work well and consistently after some years of practice and experimentation.

Many times I would request to go to or be with or merge with my Higher Self, and more times than not I would find myself blasting off to some unknown location, only to wind up in a higher dimensional level, merging with my Higher Self, or meeting and communicating with higher spiritual entities.

I've also experimented with meeting Jesus Christ to see if he was real in spirit. This led to several very interesting and one particularly revelatory experience regarding the true nature of JChrist and my Higher Self's connection with him.

I suppose the main benefit to AP would be the acquisition of higher spiritual knowledge that is probably inaccessible or unattainable in the physical world. Of course, there are also energetic benefits that take place as one develops the energy body via repeated practice.

I don't think AP is an essential spiritual practice, however. Nothing beats daily meditation and mindfulness practice with the goal of purifying the mind and eliminating attachment, personal suffering and harmful mind states. Everything else is secondary to this.
Old 18-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Newbie ;)

alot of things to do in the astral plane but if your out go and explore for urself but keep yourself protected all the time