Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Sangress

Just thought I'd share, since I doubt I'll get the chance to say this anywhere else.

I have a number of friends who are used only as mouthpieces, rather than the spirits walking about or actually doing physical tasks.

It's actually very ironic and entertaining at times to see someone you know (or some random on the street) suddenly change (dramatic facial, behavioral and vocal changes as well as auric and energetic alterations too) and then say something completely random or in a language I happen to understand (the language is basically described to people as "speaking in tongues," but it makes perfect sense to me.)

I've had spirits ask me what year it is, why I look "different from the last time they saw me" (the last time usually happens to be in a past life) or they randomly point out obvious things like "the bone in this persons arm is broken *confused expression* why is it not healed?"

One of the more interesting things about my possession encounters is that almost every spirit, no matter whose body they are in, happen to call me a "Blood W.h.o.r.e." I'm assuming (hoping) it's a title rather than an insult.

If anyone has any idea what that name means, feel free to share.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Felynx

Vampire. It is pretty insulting, the other races never liked them much. Sorry to sound cliche, but they did exist, and they werent the greatest race. My family is having a lot of trouble with one right now.
Wow, you are extremely interesting. Nice to meet you.
Ive had these exact experiences, like entities freaking out over cars and such... haha. One came out when I had the tv paused, and when I unpaused it they said "wow, the picture moves!" (imagine their reaction when I showed them a video game)
Old 03-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Sangress

Ah, now I understand. I've been aware of my nature for a while.

I feel a bit dumb that I didn't make the connection sooner. *Facepalm*

And hah, the video games coupled with clueless spirits is always fun.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
Everyone knows about demonic possessions, something scary comes out speaking in tongues and trying to hurt people, but no one ever goes into depth about the variations and reasons for possessions. What if not everything that comes out is evil, or a demon for that matter, and what are theyre reasons for coming out? Theres all sorts of different entities out there that have the ability to take over someones body, and theyd probably have a higher purpose for coming out than acting scary and "getting driven out".

So Im asking you all if youve had experiences with different kinds of possessions, and what your thoughts are on the subject.

Hello

Having worked some in the area of "demonic possesions " some I have yet to come to something I would GIVE that power to . What is found is that possession is very much real at times. One is take over to an extent by a Spirit of what was once a human OR and engry that is yet to be verified real. Then again so are Spirits to some.

What is the purpose that is one that depends a lot of times on the individual case and situations around it . I do not think one can say its black and white. Having had a Spirit attachement with me I know what that effect is like , its very much real and NOT FUN.

There are many layers of energies and I feel many layers of Astral Planes and even dimentions out there to think that e are alone I feel would to be very shallow in thinking.

I have in Astral Travels gone to different levels and interacted with different creatures and energies. If one runs grouned and accpets that we are NOT alone....then it can be a possitive experiecne. There are too times when the experiences are rather un settling and that might well feel like possession. Is it true on possession or more attempts at communications that we are taking in via fears on what we do not understand.

Lynn
Old 04-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Felynx

Quote:
Having worked some in the area of "demonic possesions " some I have yet to come to something I would GIVE that power to . What is found is that possession is very much real at times. One is take over to an extent by a Spirit of what was once a human OR and engry that is yet to be verified real. Then again so are Spirits to some.

What is the purpose that is one that depends a lot of times on the individual case and situations around it . I do not think one can say its black and white. Having had a Spirit attachement with me I know what that effect is like , its very much real and NOT FUN.

There are many layers of energies and I feel many layers of Astral Planes and even dimentions out there to think that e are alone I feel would to be very shallow in thinking.

I have in Astral Travels gone to different levels and interacted with different creatures and energies. If one runs grouned and accpets that we are NOT alone....then it can be a possitive experiecne. There are too times when the experiences are rather un settling and that might well feel like possession. Is it true on possession or more attempts at communications that we are taking in via fears on what we do not understand.

Ive had very similar experiences. The not fun part of your body being taken over is usually because either you or the entity arent very good at the exchange. When they arent used to a new body its just as difficult for them to adjust.