Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyk
Ha! Yes. You describe this very well, and hilarious - cuz, it's true.

The derealization, apathy, questioning everything I value and am doing - on the face it looks like a mid-life crisis but it's much deeper than that. I meditate on these things and it's often painful. And...it allows me to level up, see life differently. Helps me be more calm overall (I'm not a calm person by nature - or, I don't even know yet what I'm being...watching in amazement and not necessarily good amazement). It's a huge unwinding of myself and life. A deconstruction. It should not be called an "Awakening" at all. I vote to call it a "Destroying". Things I once valued and believed in have lost meaning and that's not a bad thing. It's not depression in the clinical sense. It's a "that's not needed" type of lost meaning. And then there's this giant void also because I don't quite know much either. Things are being undone, derealized, destroyed, deconstructed and...what's left is emptiness so far. So now I need to learn new skills. It's a lot to have happen in a short time. It's overwhelming at times.
Things always have a habit of coming "full circle" with me, leading me back to where I started, but with a fresh outlook.

For example, this is like the 5th topic on Kundalini I have replied to in the past 2 days...strange how that goes.

I just finished replying to one about Kundalini disclosure to mental health professionals, when I remembered Stanislav Grof and his work in founding the Spiritual Emergence Network...and the practice of Holotropic Breathwork...I hadn't thought about all that in years before tonight.

I recalled that SEN had an establishment in Australia, but I didn't know if it was an international thing or not, so I went on a search and soon found ISEN:

http://www.spiritualemergencenetwork.org/isen/

I read all that was on that website, but a particular pamphlet took my whole interest and I downloaded a PDF version of it (for free of course):
http://www.spiritualemergencenetwork...ed-27381-2.pdf

This is the ISEN "Crisis Guide" which I am loving every word of right now.

CALM - Campaign Against Living Miserably.... LOL

Then, there is the work of Stan Grof...who I haven't heard from since he did the Buddha At The Gas Pump interview about 4 years ago...he must be getting old now..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn7jg7Ay0I

This stuff is all my Higher Self helping me out through my expanded state of Consciousness...at least that is still there, despite everything else like bliss and joy going bye bye..

So, I thought I would share it here too, just in case you or anyone else needs it.