Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Coming2

The Fourth Kind

Hi guys....

So what did you all think about this movie?? Has anyone done any research that supports the claims?? I dont know how much I believed in the authenticity of the film but the possibilities are pretty scary, to say the least. I remember Whitley Streibers(spelling??) book, Communion, and how his first hand account scared me to death. Are we all really being abducted and having the experience blocked??

What do you think??

Namaste~
El
Old 04-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Summerland

Actually, I was not impressed with the movie. I don't know why,but it just didn't ring true. I much prefer the documentary "Fastwalkers". Considering I have never met anyone who had that kind of encounter does not mean that I don't believe that it does happen.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:49 AM
earthprowler

i don't know, i'll have to try and watch it again, i fell asleep. giggle. but it looked pretty decent to me anyway. much better than that idiotic Paranormal Activity. blahhhch
Old 04-10-2010, 05:45 AM
batou

Hi i watched it when it first came out.. was pretty unimpressed by the movie but intrigued by the 'story'. Looking deeper, it's all fictional yet presented as fact. The characters, evidence, reports etc. dont not exist. They were just created for the movie.

But the 2nd part of your question.. if aliens could travel here and abduct humans, i dont see why they couldn't manipulate memories. It should be pre-school stuff for such advanced species.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Lightbringer

Hello Friend,
It seems to me that for alens to take the trouble to visit us there has to be motivation which is either benign or malign. If the latter be true surely if they meant us harm they could and would have done it long ago. If the former is true could it be that they are engaged in genetic research in order to help put us back on our feet after the next ELE or extreme life extinction.
Word on the street is that a dark sun (Wormwood) is heading this way and will pass close enough to cause a polar reversal. If this is the case we could experience destruction not seen since the passing of the dinasaurs. If another specis were able to track this event and predict the outcome they might want to help, especially if an ELE on earth was likely to impact on their own environment.
Peace.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Coming2

Interesting!! I have never heard of Wormwood....I will have to google it. It is a scary subject to say the least.....