Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-11-2018, 06:25 AM
Suspended
Guide

My third OBE

Well, I did it, I got out of my room! I woke up this morning but I was too sleepy so I fell asleep once again.This time, I didn't lose my conscious, I was aware that I am sleeping, so, my next thought was, well, to get out of my body So, here I am, floating upwards, then, I tried to pass through the ceiling, but it seems that I can't ( Yes, this time, I could see everything, absolutely everything ), in that moment, I found myself back into my body, so, I got out once again and I called for my spiritual guide, then, right away, someone opened the door for me and I could go out.Everything was so beautiful outside, man, I can't describe the landscape, it was the most vivid and full of live landscape I have ever seen, but still, it was the place where I live, but more beautiful Anyway, I was weightless so I found myself floating very fast towards the sky, then, man, once again, the view was something heavenly, there was this beautiful and warm light surrounding everything.I had a thought, let's go in space, I used Superman's style of flying but when I got pretty close to leave the Earth, I remembered that there's no air in space so I chose to return back Once again, every thought I had was like a command in this realm.Now, all I did was to fly around the place where I live, but when I was going down from space, I could see my grandma with a little girl ( my grandma died ), they were watching me from far distance.I could see some other people, maybe my neighbours and a very little kitten, it was lonely and had nobody to take care of it..Then, when I wanted to return back home, to see if there is really my grandma, I woke up instantly with a very big smile on my face I am smiling even right now as I am writing about my experience... I was so happy while I was out of my body, man, this is the most beautiful experience I ever had...
Old 01-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Knower
Congratulations! It sounds like you had a wonderful AP experience. I wish you many more. Thanks for sharing!
Old 18-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Knower
Wow your experience sounds so amazing. That's totally awesome that your spirit guide opened the door for you to get out and explore. I recently had an experience where I needed to return to my body so my higher self had a door open back into my house while I was exploring out in the middle of space.

Might I recommend for you travel space! It's totally amazing and is the next level of astral projection. You can still breathe as long as you know yourself as pure energy. It also helps to use a spacesuit or space armor made of pure white light. I like to fly like superman exactly how you did it except directly from planet to planet and sometimes into the dimensions completely above space itself.

Actually getting out of body with total and complete clarity is quite an accomplishment and you should be proud. Most people won't ever even attempt to even see anything besides their unconscious dreamstates. Anyhow good luck on your journey and I'm wishing you more spectacular experiences
Old 18-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
Wow your experience sounds so amazing. That's totally awesome that your spirit guide opened the door for you to get out and explore. I recently had an experience where I needed to return to my body so my higher self had a door open back into my house while I was exploring out in the middle of space.

Might I recommend for you travel space! It's totally amazing and is the next level of astral projection. You can still breathe as long as you know yourself as pure energy. It also helps to use a spacesuit or space armor made of pure white light. I like to fly like superman exactly how you did it except directly from planet to planet and sometimes into the dimensions completely above space itself.

Actually getting out of body with total and complete clarity is quite an accomplishment and you should be proud. Most people won't ever even attempt to even see anything besides their unconscious dreamstates. Anyhow good luck on your journey and I'm wishing you more spectacular experiences

Few days ago I had another experience, my forth OBE, I found myself flying above the forest near my house but I felt a strange pull to the right side so I barely kept my self flying in my own desired direction.I could feel the wind, the cold of winter season and the peace, in special the peace, it felt like the whole world is sleeping.That night I had more than one OBE, I found myself back home, then, I saw my grandma, she was sad... I could not believe my eyes so I started to cry like a baby and to call for God, I was afraid that I am going to die ( later I found why ).Then, I had another OBE, I was still in the area of my house, there's was my brother, I tried to teach him how to fly, because I was flying ( one though and I was up in the air ).The first OBE was very beautiful... I was 100% conscious because even now I can remember everything and also I can see those images in my mind.Anyway, I found out why I felt that strange pull, my body was sick, because of my stomach I had vertigo and dizziness for the rest of the day.

I think you have more experience than me, I am just starting, I really want to go in space, but more than anything I want to meet God, this is the reason I "learned" how to leave my body from sleep paralysis.Have you met any beings there? Tank you, I wish you too!
Old 19-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Few days ago I had another experience, my forth OBE, I found myself flying above the forest near my house but I felt a strange pull to the right side so I barely kept my self flying in my own desired direction.I could feel the wind, the cold of winter season and the peace, in special the peace, it felt like the whole world is sleeping.That night I had more than one OBE, I found myself back home, then, I saw my grandma, she was sad... I could not believe my eyes so I started to cry like a baby and to call for God, I was afraid that I am going to die ( later I found why ).Then, I had another OBE, I was still in the area of my house, there's was my brother, I tried to teach him how to fly, because I was flying ( one though and I was up in the air ).The first OBE was very beautiful... I was 100% conscious because even now I can remember everything and also I can see those images in my mind.Anyway, I found out why I felt that strange pull, my body was sick, because of my stomach I had vertigo and dizziness for the rest of the day.

I think you have more experience than me, I am just starting, I really want to go in space, but more than anything I want to meet God, this is the reason I "learned" how to leave my body from sleep paralysis.Have you met any beings there? Tank you, I wish you too!

Sounds like another awesome experience! When you are flying in the astral it is common to feel pulling on your body. It usually is always from the right side, as I have experienced the same thing. This is because the human energy field exists in duality and the right side of the body regulates the darker energy and the left side regulates the light energy.

If you ever do space travel and approach a star you may have a choice to approach the star from your left or from your right just make sure the star is on your left :) before you get there to stay in the light realms and visit the light realm version of that planet. It works like this because the entire universe is polarized in duality . So if you were to look at any star system in the center you would see a pillar of light representing source energy and then you would see the stars and planets either on the right or left depending on where the consciousness of the planet or star system is polarized.

I've met a few beings, many tricksters and artificial beings unfortunately. Howevever I've met many high angelics, extraterrestrials and have linked up with my higher selves many times in space. Space is definitely the place with lots of diversity.

This reminds me of the video I created about astral projection and traveling space. Check it out on my youtube channel:

search youtube:

Quantum Light Consciousness

Astral Projection Made Easy

(cannot post links on here yet)

What motivates your desire to continue exploring is very important. It's what fuels your fire to continue your quest. I'm sure you will find your interpretation of God.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan

Sounds like another awesome experience! When you are flying in the astral it is common to feel pulling on your body. It usually is always from the right side, as I have experienced the same thing. This is because the human energy field exists in duality and the right side of the body regulates the darker energy and the left side regulates the light energy.

If you ever do space travel and approach a star you may have a choice to approach the star from your left or from your right just make sure the star is on your left :) before you get there to stay in the light realms and visit the light realm version of that planet. It works like this because the entire universe is polarized in duality . So if you were to look at any star system in the center you would see a pillar of light representing source energy and then you would see the stars and planets either on the right or left depending on where the consciousness of the planet or star system is polarized.

I've met a few beings, many tricksters and artificial beings unfortunately. Howevever I've met many high angelics, extraterrestrials and have linked up with my higher selves many times in space. Space is definitely the place with lots of diversity.

This reminds me of the video I created about astral projection and traveling space. Check it out on my youtube channel:

search youtube:

Quantum Light Consciousness

Astral Projection Made Easy

(cannot post links on here yet)

What motivates your desire to continue exploring is very important. It's what fuels your fire to continue your quest. I'm sure you will find your interpretation of God.