Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-10-2017, 01:15 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
False religions is the great city. She rides the back of the beast( untaxed religions)--She teaches lies and false gods--many listen to her. That is how they drink her wine.
The fornication is with the kings( govts) of the earth--voting and killing for them. They all are in opposition to Gods king as Rev 16 brings out--Their end=Daniel 2:44)
This is one of those times where I'll agree with you in this manner, isn't it a blessing to see the Flood mentioned in Revelations 12 recede, whether prophetically or as its literally happening? Don't get me wrong I also agree and disagree with all religions even if Atheism isn't included as a religion. Aroha is the eternal gospel/covenant.
When you speak of false religions you have to remember that religion is what cultural people are known as sometimes and they lived their religion everyday like clockwork. As a my interpretation of reincarnation I am speaking with you with the voice of my ancestors and I can tell you that I suspect all religions that have made her/their way to this whenua/fenua and I saw yours coming. It's not entirely the religion it self too much but rather its the heads of the religions and what they are teaching. It's all about the stolen water/inheritance. Truth is Truth.
As for voting, that is from the stolen inheritance, its also known as casting lots. Its not the voting that's the problem its the system that's been set up and the heads of that system that's selling its wine of the wrath of her fornication.
If this enemy/satan is against the King sent from God then it is against and has always been against the Law/Torah of that Kingdom as you would find in Revelations 12.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
There is no, "stolen inheritance". Period.
Here is the egoic perspective of someone who thinks they are privileged.

Meanwhile, as the King Himself stated, the leaders and forefathers of Israel stoned and killed the prophets sent to them by God, and then killed the King Himself, which was long prophesied that He would suffer such fate, for the sake of the whole world.
The Atoning Lamb of God.

Lose your exclusive privileged perspective...

As St. Paul stated, the good news was presented first to the Jews, the children of Abraham, and among them, and then onto the Greeks, ( Gentiles), and spreading into the entire world!
To all who would hear, and be recipient, amongst mankind.
"The Elect".
(Mathew 24:31, Romans 1:16)

Over and over Jesus, as in the parable of the wedding supper, expresses the Grace, and abundant generosity of God towards mankind, and how He is, "no respector of persons". One over another.
(St. Peter, Acts 10:34)

As for Revelation 16, generally, "waters", and "seas", is symbology about masses of, or a group of, humanity.
The "flood", in Revelation 12 is interpreted as a large military, or army.
Here is a question here...
The Earth opens up to swallow this, "flood".
Literal... or symbolic?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-10-2017, 09:03 AM
Suspended
Master
Revelations 16:8-9(kjv)

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

V8 is funny how a being can pour his/her whatever onto the sun in the literal sense and doesn't make much sense now if you didn't know(and those are the ones I speak to) there are symbolisms that bring about the literal understanding which is a part of Hebrew poetry. The Sun is figuratively the Torah now the world we live in but are not from is giving us its own law masquerading around like as if its the Torah from God. The men which are scorched are these people and not your everyday person just going about their daily duties that don't even use the name YHWH. We(Maori) also have a poem about a certain man that slowed the sun down. Coincidence?
V9 there's something not right in my opinion about this verse and its the second time the word 'and' is used, I believe it should be 'because' they blasphemed the name of God. Here's some of the ways you can blaspheme that name, one way is to change the core commandments, another way is to hinder the way of the ones that have been punished by their god for their disobedience from ancient times and are finally being gathered up as we speak. The last way I will point out right now I has to do with verse nine and how those foolish people did not repent of their blasphemies against that name by stealing the inheritance of our brother Yeshua, yep it's funny that they call our brother God, but oh well. So since they came with that stolen inheritance/Torah of truth they will be judged/scorched likewise if they don't stop what they are doing.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Suspended
Master
I'll attempt to put the minds of the everyday people at REST when I set you apart from the scorched people mentioned in Revelations 16:10.
Revelations 14:6(kjv)

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
This eternal gospel is already within you, you just need to be patient for it to be revealed and realised. Any problem this world of confusion throws at you, you already have the power to overcome it.
The messenger that flies in the midst of the Heavens is he/she/they that do their duty to redeem them(Heavens) from the Earth. If you look at ch 14 verse 7 you would see the sequence of how it came about in this chapter 16. Please do meditate on this and ask yourself why? Stay blessed.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Suspended
Master
My previous post was meant to reference Revelations 16:9 not 10 but here it is.

Revelations 16:10 and 11(kjv)

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Just so we are clear what an angel is turn to Revelations 21:17, because I have seen on SF that there's a particular person troubling you and he/she/they are sent to cause much confusion.
V10 the Darkness is already being realised in that kingdom, the more you realise who you are the more the darkness of that kingdom is realised to them.
V11 remember that word Heaven is meant to be in the plural. Keep these sayings in mind, "we know where our enemy/satan sits", as above "the seat of the beast", and "the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat". The reason for the darkness is because of their deeds. They'd rather be scorched than repent, even to the bitter end. Oh well.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Master
Revelations 16:12(kjv)

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
What I'm trying to show you(honest onlookers that don't realise who you really are) is how to extract info that is usually overlooked. We could assume that when this verse speaks of the Euphrates river and the kings of the East must also be talking of about the land on the west side of that river. Just to throw a spanner into the works I have heard somewhere that the Ephrates river doesn't flow the same as it use to, unsure why. What ever the reason who are the kings of the East? I hope this song helps you realise the answer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXxRtIP59qQ
Old 22-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Master
I'm sure you can decipher the rest for yourselves, but take a look at the very next verse and familiarise yourself with Revelations 12 and there's even a thread on here with that title. 'the Dragon, the Beast and the false Prophet' and these three are one. The image of the Dragon is the beast and the image of the Beast is the false Prophet and the image of the false Prophet is the confusion in this world.
Take care and I'm out and leave you a song from the Solomon Islands
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjbA-7PkT9g
Old 04-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, it's clear- angels are not filled with love but can be bringers of destruction. So much for that then.

And of course we once again see just how there are those amongst us who really wish for Armageddon and can't rest until their bloodthirsty desires can be satisfied.

Where's LOVE here?

where is the LOVE in assuming that for it to be LOVE it has to meet your expectations for what it should look like?