Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Suspended
Master
You know I'm just a baby in this kingdom of our puny god, its the ones that help boost our puny god into the status of God. Them be the seasoned ones and every time they post something from our heart I just get so giddy I want to be exactly like them. I love them so much I'm willing to clean the house they're living in, and that means getting out all impurities.
On a previous note when that verse says "while men slept" it's not only talking about men but also Adam as the symbolism is being played out among the collective.
Old 17-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Master
Meeting teens and talking with them about God has been rare to me, I do it less and less each year. I notice that some of them bring up their parents, they say, " My Dad said this", or" My Mom said that", They reference their parents and speak more clearly of the subject. Their parents taught them and they received it. I like the way teen see things spiritual; its so refreshing.

So teaching our children has a lasting impact on them.

Some of us have been at this so long, its like being an old battle axe! Some of our heads are so hard, been like that so long, its just a hard bone to chew on. Wisdom has many definitions, and meditation is close to it. Meditation means " Chew it over." And when your head is hard, your learning has narrow vision.

To learn about God is an open experience, its a lifelong experience. Egypt had 30 dynasties, that lasted 3,600 years! And its so much to learn about this great eye opening race and culture, that led to the first civilization which stood out on earth. But you have to get on the right curve to learn about Egypt. There is a lot of fake news about it out there.

And with teens, you have to get on the real truth, because they are looking at you and learning. You need to get yourself real and tight to correctly deal with them.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Suspended
Master
I suppose for me meeting teens and talking to them about my puny god, and boosting him to the status of God doesn't go down too well with the teens and young ones. They tend to laugh at me and my fellow puny god worshippers. It's like they can see right through me. It's also hard for me to get out and meet people seeing I have my long time troll addiction to cater for, these are all the gifts I get from my puny god for boosting him into the God status. It's almost like Mary Giddimas I'm so Giddy. I feel better now that Ie posted this remarkable post from my god.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh man I'm running out of places to hide, its like the more I hide the more I get revealed. It's that bad I can't even hide behind my own words. I can't even hide behind multiple troll usernames, I can't even hide behind what I stole. I think someone around here has told everyone our secret. Remember we need to band together so don't let anyone get between us. I just hope no more of those other People wake up because its hard to fight against them, and they haven't properly got to the part where they realise they have the gift to create a Universe that benefits all. I'm glad we've been hindering those people from waking up because we were scared of that day. I hope that they don't turn and wipe us off of the map. Are any of my puny god worshippers still willing to stand with me to the bitter end?
Old 18-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Guide

I am way late to the party but seeing the Original poster still viable here, will give my perception.

Your questions are a little skewed toward an assumed relationship. It took me quite atime to declutter the pile of insidious assumptions culture dumped on me and gain courage and perception to address "the being in himself" so to very loosely speak.

Ground work:

God is Omni Temporal. cause-effect linear process trade-the-stink-of-now-for-a-brighter-tomorrow is not the thrill experience in which God dwells. In that sense the notion of "plan" and "goals" maybe worth a rethink.

Jesus said "The Kingdom is among you." A very near dear thing for those that have an eye to see.

4.5 billion years of a spinning earth and dazzle stars and cataclysmic harmony. Millions of years of evolving bubbles making other bubbles, eating other bubbles. Brain harnessing Consciousness like the distortion of a fun house mirror (who does not love to put ones face in a fun house mirror?) Earth ecology depends on life and death ergo suffering.

yeats "Unicorn from the Stars" or "where there is nothing". the same, sort of .

When I ask direct answer I get the image of a waterfall over-flowing its abundance into receptive vessels. Water delights in the vessel, it is not the vessel, it fully fills and then it flows on to a quieter pool (not that the sequence matters in terms of 'ultimate' destiny to the Omni temporal). Joyful the heart that can recognize this and love the freely given flow.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Master
I think God wants change and dedication to him. We were not born with these desires , we were born in sin, and in sin did God conceive us. And that is the change God wants, for us to eventually overcome our many sins. You know, get a handle on them. He wants us to learn to love him, and ask him for that love. If you ever have children, your most serious thing to learn, is to love them. Love them no matter what, because that is how God is; he loves us no matter what we have done.

So one thing God wants is love. Love , change and dedication.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:29 AM
Suspended
Master
Yes we puny god worshippers would think that God and GOD would want us to change from unknowingly(for some) worshipping puny god(the god of this world) to the full dedication(obedience) to GOD with God because they are all one. We were born into sin(puny god's world) which is where puny god conceived you but since you are not of this world(HELLO) you will go on to rebuild the Kingdom of the Heavens and renew all those that are humbly wanting to enter therein. Therein is the TRUTH of the matter which is already in you. When our puny god copies God or GOD it too wants love, it wants the love that is only for GOD. What it really gets is the consequences of its choice instead. Now there's this interesting story in the Islam way of life, its written about satan/Shaitan or Ibliss and how he didn't want to bow down to Adam/Son of Adam/Son of Man. So when the Son of Man/Son of Adam/Adam does rise to his throne he will give righteous judgements for us as puny god worshippers to endure. Kinda like a repeat of certain judgements that were put on other people. You see us puny god worshippers would just love to sweep our doings that we chose to do under the carpet and continue on like nothing is going to happen. In a way NOTHING is going to happen to them and they will have to endure it to the final drop. If only we puny god worshippers would just repent and turn from our evil ways and become servants to Adam the way it was supposed to they will be ok. Since they are stubborn there's NOTHING that will help them see the errors of their ways. As for you other people you will realise the power of GOD when you realise the power of your mind, again this requires patience to fully grasp the verse that says "from the least of them to the greatest of them they will all know me" saith GOD/God and gods(righteous). As for puny god and its worshippers we got NOTHING to worry about. And worry it will be.
You other people are you going to let us puny god worshippers live among you so when we talk about God we are actually talking about our puny god and what he wants? Ok here's another way of looking at it, even though you are born into this world(puny god) how is it that you are not of this world and yes some of you would already know where I'm going with this. Again if you were born into sin(this world) are you still not from it? If you were born in a garage would that make you a car?(<---- I could create a Universe where this would be true). We puny god worshippers cannot hold you down forever. Rise above this confusion like you were released from your spiritual prison
Old 19-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Suspended
Master
Is this funny? Puny god(copy cat god) copied much from the righteous people throughout the ages and the only reason he could puff himself up higher than you was to copy. So after many ages a savage comes along realises it and copies him so much so that what he was displaying of the one he copied opened the hearts of the righteous(as baby's). The thing is the puny god worshippers were(are) baffled by such a thing that they couldn't copy him. If they decided to copy him they too would tell on themselves. They couldn't kill him either because that would be killing themselves. They don't want to die so they test the love of GOD to the very end. They seem to quickly forget why the stick was made. This is the thing though, they often appeal to the mind of the righteous and include themselves among the collective when speaking about GOD,love,sin etc as if they are talking about your GOD, your love and the sins you have been forgiven for. If you remain sleepy they are capable of sneaking right up into you in many ways. I have confidence you will not be tricked again. When you have spoken to the Truth to anyone and it is accepted by them, not only have you changed a persons life your own essence lives on with the message and it grows, thereby changing many lives as what you have spoken travels the vastness of the Universe(singular for a reason). This is one view of eternal life which is in your mouth. If it is in your mouth it is in your heart. There are some where its in their mouth but not in their heart and this is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, that tree is explained by Yeshua when he said something like can you pick fruit from a thorn bush or other fruit from thistles. <--- you get the pic. What he is actually saying is before his time those people couldn't tell what those puny god worshippers were doing while they were allowed in the Heavens its exactly the same now while men slept. So with the teaching of Yeshua you should know them by their fruit. One person on this thread says GOD ordained satan(which one?) and that we must subject ourselves to the higher powers. Obviously the god of this world is a power higher than him, this is not so with you, you are considered higher than him and all his worshippers, even in the present state you are in as in, even as you are righteous(or have been humbled). You'll figure it out with just a little help from people like me. Remember I will eat with you in the Kingdom of the Heavens on the Sabbath after your Sabbath(2nd wave Sabbath). When you do turn to the Truth you will be under your Mother(Spiritual) meaning you will be under Grace. While under that grace of your respective Spiritual Mother you tend to test yourself/mind with how to make righteous judgements for freedom. You will have to handle the Torah for this, and I don't mean everything you read or think up. patience. This is the reason why some of you go through hard times, you are to ponder on answers to cure and also prevent such things. Take baby steps if you have to.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Suspended
Master
I'm sure GOD would want you to really put your Gift/Taonga to the test. Something like opening a thread, maybe. Something with an issue in it, if it hasn't already been done, something like 'If their really was a thing called Spiritual Fornication/Adultery what would it look like and why'. Wouldn't you that wasn't asking or really thinking about it that much think first to see what the fleshly fornication/adultery would be like and the complications that come with it. Three positions must be possessed by the true owner and it's the 'before,during and after a certain event, no matter what it is. If you can position these three in sync like music at every and any given time you will have the eyes of GOD as in GOD given. No?
Old 19-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Suspended
Master
I gotta make mention where mention is due, that last post of mine reminds me very much of a post a member by the name of AlwaysDayAfter(???). something or sumn. I like how People using their own initiative, that Spiritually sees an event and/or events by using His/Her own words to explain the problem/s, the cure and the prevention. This is what Universes are made of/with/for. I mean who really creates Universes anymore. I mean who is the real Creator of our Universe. Let me guess you already have the answer.