Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Knower

Confusion about auras and the astral world

Hello, as a little introduction, I experienced a sort of awakening but I am entirely self taught when it comes to spiritual things for fear of being labeled crazy and having no one else to talk to about similar experience. Also, I am very low on clairvoyance and higher with feeling and clairaudience. Almost everything I experience in what I call the astral world is through feeling.

So since I don't see auras as others do, I'm not sure quite what's what in here. I have the ability to expand something around me to make it quite large, and the larger it gets, the smaller my emotions seem. Is this my aura, or something else? I can also make it leave my body. When I discovered it, I did excercises with it, imagining it curling weights and such and it got easier to control (move, shape, harden, soften, etc.) The larger it gets, the more strength I seem to have in the astral world, and I can also change its shape. I usually imagine it as person shaped.

I can feel people emotions and such by mentally probing them. For example, once a girl was shaking from anxiety in my class so I decided to connect with her and take her anxiety. She stopped shaking and started speaking firmly, and also started looking at me more. Are those feelings I sense the aura, or something else entirely? It seems they are mostly inside the person, with less intense radiations out from their body... Don't worry, I don't go monkeying around with peoples insides, I know from experience that can get messy if you're not sure exactly what you're doing.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
Hello,

We are all kind of unique in how we sense things. Doing it through feeling is fine.

Each of us has some thing called a merkaba energy field which is 8 meters wide(about 27 feet). So it depends on what you mean by 'something around you'. I suspect influencing things within this energy field is easier. I hope I am understanding you correctly on this. Now if it is outside your field you would be projecting your energy to it. That I imagine would be harder to do.

My understanding is that telepathy is a shared experience. Mentally probing another I like to call remote viewing them. Any time you can help some one like that girl who was shaking is a good thing to do. The term for what we have within us varies from teacher to teacher. Some call it the innate, others the subconscious. I find that there is a divine subconscious I think of as a person's merkaba energy field. Within it there are layers of awareness centers. A person who is a medical intuative can sense in some one those things which needs to be healed. I suspect you have skills similar to that kind of person.

I hope my thoughts on these things will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Knower

After reading your response, and some further reflection and reading, I am thinking that perhaps this would be what they are:

1. The "Thing around my body" could be some sort of astral body? Is there such a thing? It usually seems to line up perfectly with my natural body unless I purposefully make it larger or smaller, and then it stays that size. In addition, I can make it leave my body -- sounds like astral projection?

2.) The subconscious is a term I like, and describes what I sense well -- typically surface level conscious emotions, and then things that seem to be more solid and have shape which are stored at deeper levels, containing other emotional energy.

3.) The aura -- could be the radiations of emotions out of the persons body?

4.) The merkaba energy field, or just the energy field. I have noticed a fair radius around people in which I can feel an energy field, but only get a fairly general sense of their energy from it, I think it is the energy field they are projecting. Usually hard and closed off or friendly and open. I had never taken a whole lot of heed of it or thought about it too much.

Thank you for the reply, which has helped me to order my thoughts and, I think, get a better grip on what's going on. I am open to more replies and increasing my working understanding.

P.S. I apologize if this post no longer pertains very well to auras -- I wasn't 100% what I was talking about, so I didn't know quite where to post it.
Old 26-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks

4.) The merkaba energy field, or just the energy field. I have noticed a fair radius around people in which I can feel an energy field, but only get a fairly general sense of their energy from it, I think it is the energy field they are projecting. Usually hard and closed off or friendly and open. I had never taken a whole lot of heed of it or thought about it too much.

Hi,

When you consider the human as an energy being residing within a physical form, then it makes sense, logically speaking, we would have a personal energy field. Those who do astral travel are projecting some thing to other dimensions of reality.

I once took a time travel class. The first phase involved moving the merkaba, actually spelled merkabah(sorry my spelling is poor) to another physical location. The same principal is used for teleportation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah_mysticism

There are those who can see auras and others who can see this field. I do not know myself what the distinction would be. Could it be an expanded aura? Hard to say it is not.

This is a nice topic for discussion. I am glad you posted it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Knower

As I have seen auras before, but only rarely (it has been an experience every time I saw one), and I think it is possible that they are the same thing viewed through a different lense. Typically what I have seen has been a blurry energy field around the persons body a long with perhaps some color around the head area, or a strange tint of the light in a certain shade. I am guessing what I am sensing is an aura, and the outer, weaker part of the field just an extension of it.

As to whether the merkabah energy field is an expanded aura or not, I can only guess. I can't really imagine something as drastic as time travel or teleportation.

I do consider the human being as a sort of energy being, if that energy were spirit, and the person a soul.

As far as what the "Astral body" thing I described is, I can't imagine what else it could be. It acts as my avatar in what I call the astral world, and that's all I can say. I wouldn't describe it as acting in a different dimension necessarily, more in another plane of this reality. The beings I encounter there correspond with those I am encountering on this plane of existence.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:25 PM
Guide
This is an interesting conversation.

FoxTracks, The aura is different than the energy field called Mekaba, and the astral body is different than both. Auras are linked to each chakra and the astral body is the part of your consciousness tied to your physical body that you can use to travel outside of time and space. The energy field is part of your physical body.

You can use dowsing rods (or wire coat hangers cut to work like dowsing rods) to test how large someone's energy field is. My children were shown how to do this by a friend of mine. You start 10 feet behind the person and walk with the dowsing rods until they open. My friend told the girls it was their angel wings. That field does not stay the same distance around the body, it depends on health and mental state.

My daughter used the rods on her friend (they were 9 years old) and came to me worried. She said "my friend must be afraid, her angel wings are wrapped tight around her".
Old 11-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Role of 7 chakras in our Body

Chakras play a vital role in our body. 7 Chakras indicate the seven energy points of the human body. These Chakras and their associated crystals are considered our companions for life.

The first chakra "Mulhara". The first chakra is called "Muladhara". This is the root chakra or called base chakra.

The second chakra is "Svadishthana" - the desire. This chakra is located in the public area, at the level of the genitals.

Manipura is the third chakra according to Vedic tradition. It located at the navel or the solar plexus.
Anahata or heart chakra is the fourth primary chakra. located in the center of the chest. Its color is green and visualizes a strong light filling up on your heart.
The Fifth Chakra present in the human body is Vishuddha, or throat chakra according to Vedic tradition. This 5th chakra located on the spine of the human body, at the level of the neck.
In the Center of a third eye the 6th chakra located which also known as Ajna. Represented with the Hindu powerful world OM.

The Last Chakra in the human body located in the middle of skullcap with the name of Sahasrara. More powerful chakra also known as the crown chakra. Its symbol is a thousand petalled lotus flower.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Master

WildHairedWomen said much of what I was going to say and I agreed with her whole post so I wont go over that part.

What I want to add to what she all said is what you seem to be working with is your "astral body" which is just one of your energy bodies (one layer of your auric field). The astral body overlaps with what some refer to the emotional body and hence through the astral body you can pick on anothers emotions and other things too.

What you described you are doing, is actually talked about Denning and Phillips book called "Astral Projection" The Out of Body experience" I suggest you to see if you can find their book to read which I think will greatly help you more understand things.. the authors of this book ran a magical/esoteric order and they really know their occultic stuff, their info was how I got taught to have OBEs. If you find their book somewhere online. What you are doing is chapter 4 of their book page 93 onwards). That shifting this energy and giving it form is one of their steps on their astral program program. I was following their program for a while but went straight from their raising energy exercises into full blown OBEs so missed doing that middle step much that you are currently doing.

There are some warnings given about what you are doing in their book (you are working in areas of more advanced occultic stuff with what you are playing with)... I'll give the ones which I remember to you

1/best to be doing this kind of thing with some protection about you (they do a shield before they do that)

2/ they advise till one is experienced not to do when the moon is in the waning phase or when near no moon as things can go haywire while working with this energy if you are not experienced with it (esp bad when the moon has completely waned, I actually experienced that one night for myself).

3/ when sending out the energy and making it stronger around you and working with it.. afterwards pull it back into yourself. Not doing so can weaken the physical body.

4/ I cant remember how they put it but that energy when it's put into a form and sent out (they refer to what you are creating there as being "a watcher" cause you can do stuff with it and recall it later and download it's info), cause it still carries consciousness, it is possible for it to turn rogue and like take on a life of it's own.. just left, this energy with form, has been known to go on to attack others. (I forgot now if they said anything to help prevent that possibility).

5/ Best to cycle the energy about the body after playing with the astral energy so to rebalance the bodies energies (otherwise it may lead to health issues, hence why I really suggesting to find that book I'm recommending as it will tell you the best way to be doing this. You are really on the right track with things but it would be awful if you messed up your energy body in some way. I want you to know what is safe and what is best. Get out of it what resonates to you and leave the rest).

Quote:
I have the ability to expand something around me to make it quite large, and the larger it gets, the smaller my emotions seem. Is this my aura, or something else? I can also make it leave my body. When I discovered it, I did exercises with it, imagining it curling weights and such and it got easier to control (move, shape, harden, soften, etc.) The larger it gets, the more strength I seem to have in the astral world, and I can also change its shape. I usually imagine it as person shaped.

What one does at this point as that energy is a vehicle for your consciousness.. you should be able to shift your full consciousness over to the energy you've condensed and put into form causing you then to be in a full OBE. Make sure you have the energy at least 6 feet away from your physical body as you are likely to be pulled back into it again otherwise. (if you do find you have any trouble transfering your normal consciousness over to it and want to do it, send me a mail and I'll give you some tips on how to do that easier but I'm thinking that possibly it may not be too hard for you to transfer so wont say anything more here).

And very important.. do not fall asleep while doing this, set a time limit on yourself to be out and then come back to your body after and reabsorb the energy back into yourself and also then move the energy all about yourself and around yourself to rebalance it. When I do pull the energy back into myself I can feel the energy all sucking back into me which I find an interesting feeling.

My own addition on doing this is that I imagine a filter and run the energy Im bringing back into myself through the filter to try to make sure I bring no negative energies I may have picked up back into my body with the energy (and then I mentally burn the filter and any negativity in it). AND I never do this kind of energy work without putting a light shield around me.

take care and take care you do not create an energy form which can turn rogue. Dont leave that energy you have like charged up more with your focus laying about. (be aware that doing that could it could attract unwanted attention to you). Have fun, stay safe :)
Old 03-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
As I have seen auras before, but only rarely (it has been an experience every time I saw one), and I think it is possible that they are the same thing viewed through a different lense. Typically what I have seen has been a blurry energy field around the persons body a long with perhaps some color around the head area, or a strange tint of the light in a certain shade. I am guessing what I am sensing is an aura, and the outer, weaker part of the field just an extension of it.

yes, clairvoyance is my weaker area too and like you I tend to feel things more.

I see though what you see there.. but sometimes I see the colour very vaguely just above the shoulders (or around the head). The closest energy field around the body is the etheric field and that on is just off of the human body with the same shape as the human body and is the easiest level to see (i see that one as light surrounding close to a person).

If you hold up your arm and look at it, you may see it about 1cm or a bit more in your case as I suspect yours may be a bit stronger going from the body out in the contour of your physical form. That is your first aura layer. The layer you are using when you are playing with energy is a layer bigger than this.

There is a large field I occassionally around a person in a blurry way but I are not sure what layer that is I see.

Quote:
As far as what the "Astral body" thing I described is, I can't imagine what else it could be. It acts as my avatar in what I call the astral world, and that's all I can say. I wouldn't describe it as acting in a different dimension necessarily, more in another plane of this reality. The beings I encounter there correspond with those I am encountering on this plane of existence.

yes thou if you transfer your more normal consciousness (yourself) over to the energy form you are making and travel a bit further away from your physical body, you may find you also encounter at times other beings. I mostly though with it experience things in our plane or connected with our plane.

One time I had an interesting experience where I was doing what you are doing with your energy and was forming the form in another room to try to observe my children (i'd been in bed meditating and playing with the astral energy but my children were supposed to be getting for school).. on that occassion I scared daughter a little as that energy actually moved a physical chair and sent it sliding across the floor (the noise from the chair moving gave it away that I was trying to watch them, they'd thought I was still sleeping LOL). The chair had been in the place where I was sending the energy to and trying to condense it into the human form. I did not realise this chair had been left there but amazingly "the energy" moved it out of it's way. So basically I unintentionally moved a physical chair 20-30cm across floor (its the only thing I know I've moved with it but if my kids had not told me what happened I would not have known that happened)