Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Psychoslice,
If you want proof of anything, then you don't belong at a Spiritual Forum. You belong at sciforums dot com. They can help you find what you're looking for.
Just because I am here doesn't mean I have to except everything here, I am innocently asking for proof, I'm not saying its true or false, I'm just asking.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Master
Experiment ; The act of conducting a controlled test or investigation.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You may not claim that you leave your body but many do, we could go on forever and never get anywhere with this subject, so as long as you are happy believing in what you believe, then that's great, but I'm after someone who can prove it , someone who can describe something from their projection, something that we don't have here on this earth plane. This is all I ask for, I don't just believe in any old thing told to me, I question everything.

But psycho....there are LOADS of people here who can describe something from their projections, which we do not have on this Earth Plane! I can, Astral Explorer can....and many others too. But you still cannot take those things as "proof". The only proof you're going to get is do it yourself.

When you had out of body experiences, didn't they strike you as life-changing, REAL experiences? If you have a fully conscious OBE or astral projection, there's no shred of doubt about it!
I'm not talking about those mushy kinds of experiences, or things that sort of morph into weird dreams...they're different. Also it's possible to dream about astral projection/flying dreams, etc. They're different too.

But going out fully critically conscious is a completely different matter. No-one needs to ask for proof of the reality of OBE's and astral "travel" after they've had a few of those.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
But psycho....there are LOADS of people here who can describe something from their projections, which we do not have on this Earth Plane! I can, Astral Explorer can....and many others too. But you still cannot take those things as "proof". The only proof you're going to get is do it yourself.

When you had out of body experiences, didn't they strike you as life-changing, REAL experiences? If you have a fully conscious OBE or astral projection, there's no shred of doubt about it!
I'm not talking about those mushy kinds of experiences, or things that sort of morph into weird dreams...they're different. Also it's possible to dream about astral projection/flying dreams, etc. They're different too.

But going out fully critically conscious is a completely different matter. No-one needs to ask for proof of the reality of OBE's and astral "travel" after they've had a few of those.
Hi Tobi, thanks for explaning that without getting all upset, yes I have experienced AP and at the time it did help me, but now that I have experienced much more, I now look back and realize that it was my imagination, and there is nothing wrong with that, a good imagination can be very helpful, this is the result of years of experimenting and what I share is my results.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Super Moderator
Well, we are all multi-dimensional Beings, and the reality is the other dimensions already exist right now -right where you are.
There is some question about "Do you actually travel anywhere at all?" I can cope with that theory. As it might be rather a question of attuning our inner self (like tuning a radio dial to a different frequency) which opens up the vista of another dimensional reality. We might, actually, not go anywhere at all, spatially-speaking....that's an interesting point.

Imagination...that's an interesting one. Exactly what is imagination?
We're so used to describing something as either/or "Real" or "Imagination"....with "imagination" coming in a poor second to "reality".
If imagination means the inner part of our thoughts/emotions, which are capable of embracing all "realities" of other dimensions....then that's pretty much what you do get in out of body/astral travel. But if it means something we kind of made up as a temporary fantasy for our ego-minds to amuse ourselves, which has no substance to it and fades without making any mark...then that's not what we get in OBE/AP.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Master
Thanks again Tobi, sounds very interesting but I still have my doubts about it all, so I'll leave it for now and see what happens in the so called future, I can see that it can never be proven, so its really pointless to continuing to debate it.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Just because I am here doesn't mean I have to except everything here, I am innocently asking for proof, I'm not saying its true or false, I'm just asking.
I'm sorry if I came across as being antagonistic. It is only natural to want proof of astral projection. In my personal opinion, there are planes of quantumly entangled wave functions that our consciousness can interact with. I see quantum entanglement as the closest thing to spirit and spiritual realms that can exist and still relate to the reality of physics.

On a darker note, it's probably for the best that consciousness and astral projection are ethereal, spirit-like and often mistaken for things that don't exist. We are fortunate that ap encounters with spirit beings are so easily dissapated. There are plenty of ways to transmute, disrupt, "pop" and disconnect encounters with spirits we don't like. If this was not so, then astral projection could be very dangerous if we ran into something unfriendly. But wave functions and quantum entanglements are fragile at best.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Master
Thank you also Mazulu for your attempt to try and explain something that really cannot be explained, my nature is always to ask questions, and to question everything until there are no more questions, I gave my church a hard time doing that, and that is why I left lol.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
You may not claim that you leave your body but many do, we could go on forever and never get anywhere with this subject, so as long as you are happy believing in what you believe, then that's great, but I'm after someone who can prove it , someone who can describe something from their projection, something that we don't have here on this earth plane. This is all I ask for, I don't just believe in any old thing told to me, I question everything.

I could name a lot of things that I have seen and been told that I couldn't of easily learned on this Earth but even if I did you're going to try your best to find a reason why it is false. I have said it several times now and I am going to repeat it once more. Nobody on these forums is going to be able to give you one shred of evidence that proves astral projection. If you are so interested in finding out the truth about it you are going to have to put in the work to experience it for yourself, otherwise you will never get the evidence you desire and find out what you seek to know.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I could name a lot of things that I have seen and been told that I couldn't of easily learned on this Earth but even if I did you're going to try your best to find a reason why it is false. I have said it several times now and I am going to repeat it once more. Nobody on these forums is going to be able to give you one shred of evidence that proves astral projection. If you are so interested in finding out the truth about it you are going to have to put in the work to experience it for yourself, otherwise you will never get the evidence you desire and find out what you seek to know.
Yes as I have said I have already done that, and yes it did feel as if I was floating here and there, it was a good past time, as also my religion was, until I found that that was nothing but a belief in something that cannot be proven. But I understand that you believe it works, where i don't, so lets just leave it at that.