Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-06-2013, 03:29 AM
AstralAspirer

Just curious psychoslice. How is it that you came to the conclusion that AP was just your imagination thus decided to drop it all together?
Old 24-06-2013, 03:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralAspirer
Just curious psychoslice. How is it that you came to the conclusion that AP was just your imagination thus decided to drop it all together?
I think when I use to do it, it sort of gave me a sense of power, that I can do something that most can't. I really thought I was doing it, in fact I can lay on my bed and imagine myself floating through the ceiling and looking down on the traffic and all outside, I can feel the coolness at night, but i realized that it was my imagination, and that's Ok, a good imagination can be very beneficial. So yea, I'm not knocking the experience itself, that can be beautiful, but we need to put in to perspective.
Old 24-06-2013, 03:40 AM
AstralAspirer

Thanks for your reply. Well I could understand your feelings with having such elemental experiences in the near physical. How about the ability to experience a deeper "non physical'' realm where ones "imagination" may not be able to conjure up a scenario for you? For example how can the brain imagine something it has no conception of in the first place. Do you think that you might have been too quickly dismissive?
Old 24-06-2013, 03:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
But no one can do it, never have.

I'm not here to try to change your mind, if that's what you believe then that will be your reality

Jenny Crow
Old 24-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I'm not here to try to change your mind, if that's what you believe then that will be your reality

Jenny Crow
That's Ok, I'm not here to change yours either, I'm just here to tell my own story, my own experience with this AP thingy.
Old 24-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Master

Barnacle and psychoslice, I do not understand why you visit this thread, astral projection when you do not believe in it. If I did not believe something I would not read about it.
Old 24-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Barnacle and psychoslice, I do not understand why you visit this thread, astral projection when you do not believe in it. If I did not believe something I would not read about it.
This thread is about experimenting, don't you suppose to see all options when doing an experiment, or do you just believe in any old thing, scientific method is looking at all options and weighing them up, and then seeing if they work in a control environment, not just someones hearsay, yes its called intelligence.
Old 24-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Master

It is true, this thread is about an experiment. Whenever I see your threads you always say that you do not believe in it or you say something similar. About this experiment, it would indicate that you do not believe so that is why you want proof. My husband is like you, he wants proof so then he will believe in it.
Old 24-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Experiencer

As psychoslice says, there are nothing but excuses from people here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
How would you describe remote viewing and how would you say it differed from astral projecting, if at all?

Jenny Crow
I've seen evidence of remote viewing in action. Someone on this forum demonstrated it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think when I use to do it, it sort of gave me a sense of power, that I can do something that most can't. I really thought I was doing it, in fact I can lay on my bed and imagine myself floating through the ceiling and looking down on the traffic and all outside, I can feel the coolness at night, but i realized that it was my imagination, and that's Ok, a good imagination can be very beneficial. So yea, I'm not knocking the experience itself, that can be beautiful, but we need to put in to perspective.
You can do all this while you're awake? I wish I had an imagination like that.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is true, this thread is about an experiment. Whenever I see your threads you always say that you do not believe in it or you say something similar. About this experiment, it would indicate that you do not believe so that is why you want proof. My husband is like you, he wants proof so then he will believe in it.
I don't believe in anything, I am sharing what I myself have experienced, if that doesn't fit with your way of thinking then I cannot help that, truth is ever flowing, one day I might think one way and the next another, you see I am not tied down in beliefs as you seem to be, you do not allow yourself any other way of thinking, how do you know, one day in the future you might think differently as I have, allow that if it is meant to happen.