Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Master
It's all energy. It's all the same energy, it's just that sometimes there are blockages which change the energies feel.
I look at the blocked energy as compost. It's not bad.
Think of a thought that makes you happy and feel it between your eyes and filling your head, follow it down your body, thru your heart and lungs and liver and kidneys and wherever else. When you feel a blockage, smile upon it with the energy you have sent down and see it become part of the new energy. Feel the flow open up.
Blockages end up in the organs. Sometimes they originate there. Emotions and organs are intimately connected.
Try it, you may find yourself doing such an exercise daily. It's called smiling down.
Peace and all my best.
James

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 14-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
It's all energy. It's all the same energy, it's just that sometimes there are blockages which change the energies feel.
I look at the blocked energy as compost. It's not bad.
Think of a thought that makes you happy and feel it between your eyes and filling your head, follow it down your body, thru your heart and lungs and liver and kidneys and wherever else. When you feel a blockage, smile upon it with the energy you have sent down and see it become part of the new energy. Feel the flow open up.
Blockages end up in the organs. Sometimes they originate there. Emotions and organs are intimately connected.
Try it, you may find yourself doing such an exercise daily. It's called smiling down.
Peace and all my best.
James

Boom!

Was given a vision of the blockage and then you post this. Must be nice being a sparkly magic beast. <3
Old 14-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Suspended
There is a very effective Buddhist meditation that some of you will know of or perhaps use... The Metta Bhavana.

In a nutshell, in the first stage you send metta (loving kindness) to yourself (can also be a meditation in itself or just something to 'work with'), the second stage you send metta to a friend, the third to a neutral person, the fourth to a person you dislike or have difficulties with, and lastly you being them all together and send love unconditionally to everyone.

You can find more detailed info online.

It is a work in progress as Scarlet mentioned. But, I think real change or positivity can develop after a few months of practice whether you use the above practice or another.
Old 14-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
Boom!

Was given a vision of the blockage and then you post this. Must be nice being a sparkly magic beast. <3
Cool! It is magic to me when these things happen in such a way. It felt like magic when I typed it. You know how that is..
I don't know about sparkly though, but I am growing a gigantic beard and have not shaved for 6 months, so beast fits me well lol
Have a great day !

Old 14-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Cool! It is magic to me when these things happen in such a way. It felt like magic when I typed it. You know how that is..
I don't know about sparkly though, but I am growing a gigantic beard and have not shaved for 6 months, so beast fits me well lol
Have a great day !

Sparkly magic hair beast it is then. Perhaps it was the power of your beard. Muslims and chuck noris theology agree on this point. hahaha

Thank you thank you thanQ!
Old 14-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Sparkly magic hair beast it is then. Perhaps it was the power of your beard. Muslims and chuck noris theology agree on this point. hahaha

Thank you thank you thanQ!

...........lol

Old 14-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Create Your Desires

Quote:
I got no fear of overly loving myself, I would love that to be a risk. I exchange myself every opportunity I get if I think someone would just give half a ****. :)

My inability to open up to people has everything to do with not fear.. but being utterly convinced they are not going to be able to like what they see. And it's dumb. There is no reason I should feel that way. I don't have any glaring issues like addiction (unless you count god) it is just soooo deeply rooted in my experience. It's hard to argue with factual experiences even understanding your conclusion is wrong. It's like the reason it happens changed but experientially who cares the reasons, it's still an "is" for me. Every perceived rejection is an affirmation I am meant to be totally alone in this life. I am so hopelessly stuck going back to this place in my mind. Like a deep painful acceptance that rises up and comes to dinner every now and then.

One of the biggest "fears" in life is Not being "enough."

I understand...

Do you know that you come from Source Energy? That you are part of everything that ever was/is?

If so, you understand that everything and everyone is really just an extension of you, responding to you. Just like your finger wiggles at your command. The world around you responds perfectly to you.

The most helpful thought here is, how are you treating yourself? How much appreciation do you have for EVERYTHING? Yep, even the judgement of happenings you call "bad."

Everything in your experience is a reflection of your "vibration" ( your thoughts, attitudes, feelings). Your vibration is 100% in your control. Always has been, always will be. BUT, do you know how to "tune" it to what you want? Or is it just staying "tuned" to what you were exposed to as a child???

A beautiful thing about life is that it is always expansive, it is always changing, and you must seek that which you truly desire. To focus on the past is to stay in the past, to focus on the present and expansion to is LOVE. To APPRECIATE.

Other people are always going to respond to you whether you understand how that Cause/effect relationship works or not.... it works..

Focus on the present moment and allow expansion. This will help you.

Be well,
Dr. Matt Mullaney

P.S. - Go back thru and read VERY VERY closely what you originally wrote (it's quoted above). If you do, you will see some contradictions. How we say and What we say are perfect reflections of what we think (our vibration)
Old 14-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Create Your Desires
One of the biggest "fears" in life is Not being "enough."

I understand...

Do you know that you come from Source Energy? That you are part of everything that ever was/is?

If so, you understand that everything and everyone is really just an extension of you, responding to you. Just like your finger wiggles at your command. The world around you responds perfectly to you.

Yes, I have had powerful seeing on this. After my awakening I perceived the world as dust particles. When I fed an idea of who I am into myself in a certain way every particle around me changed. It was like shifting into an entirely different dimension. Even the people around me changed...

Quote:
The most helpful thought here is, how are you treating yourself? How much appreciation do you have for EVERYTHING? Yep, even the judgement of happenings you call "bad."

Everything in your experience is a reflection of your "vibration" ( your thoughts, attitudes, feelings). Your vibration is 100% in your control. Always has been, always will be. BUT, do you know how to "tune" it to what you want? Or is it just staying "tuned" to what you were exposed to as a child???

A beautiful thing about life is that it is always expansive, it is always changing, and you must seek that which you truly desire. To focus on the past is to stay in the past, to focus on the present and expansion to is LOVE. To APPRECIATE

It is not a constant sense. Generally I am neutral in my affection for self. Then this rises up when triggered by some perceived abandonment. I have no use for desire. It has only ever gotten me into trouble. If I have a desire its to be free of desires. To be content with what is. To not require more from my experience than what I am experiencing. Appreciation... I appreciate being free from the self I was. I appreciate being free from the mechanics of the suffering self. I appreciate the positive changes in my relationships doing this work has afforded me. I do not have a sense of appreciating this life experience and I do not appreciate the shattered pieces self that defy death and still manage to take me unaware.

Quote:
Other people are always going to respond to you whether you understand how that Cause/effect relationship works or not.... it works..

Focus on the present moment and allow expansion. This will help you.

Be well,
Dr. Matt Mullaney

P.S. - Go back thru and read VERY VERY closely what you originally wrote (it's quoted above). If you do, you will see some contradictions. How we say and What we say are perfect reflections of what we think (our vibration)

I have reread multiple times. I do not see the inconsistencies you speak of. Exchanging ones self is not the same as opening up. I would be grateful if you could elaborate on that specifically. It's entirely possible I am to close.

Thank you!
Old 15-04-2015, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
[QT Pie:] I have no use for desire. It has only ever gotten me into trouble.
If I have a desire its to be free of desires. To be content with what is.
i have a very different perspective on this topic. for me, the polar extremes of divinity are Will and Spirit.
Spirit is "the Light", it pervades all of reality, but it cannot go where it is unwelcome.
Desire is the language of Will; it is Will that makes Light welcome (or not), and it does this through desire.
i have no Will that is separate from the Mother's Will... i do not "create" Will.
although Spirit can be fragmented and differentiated multitudinous times, there is truly only one Will (so i believe).

there is a widespread notion that the past has a causal relationship to the present. most of our sciences are predicated
on this (predictability and such). Spirit informs us otherwise; everything exists in the now. the past is a creation
of the mind which occurs now. we have not arrived here in the present by traversing through something in the past,
we have arrived here, only a moment ago, directly from Source. if we can recognize this as reality, i believe that all
those "past" errors can be instantaneously forgiven and overlooked... they were only imaginings.

Old 15-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Master

Remember the old song "Jesus loves me this I know"? If God loves me but I can't love myself.......who is right? Arrogance is an impediment to self-love.....we presume to know more about ourselves than what God knows about us. We say "judge not" and then immediately judge ourselves. And this judgment always focuses on the negative. If one replaces judgment with gratitude(giving thanks for blessings) you can discover things worthy of love. You will realize that the wisdom of God is justified and we will know that we were looking for love in all the wrong places.