Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 12-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Check out this vid, plz

I came across this YouTube video one day last year. It is pretty interesting. Makes me believe that the message is in the Bible, too, now. The Bible seems like a pitfall and a way out for the ones that get it. Take the image of God in the Bible. Beard, penis, jealous, up there. Okay, we know this isn't true. This is a pitfall. God is obviosly more than a penis, God IS Love, not jealousy., God Isn't just in one direction like up. We know that we are God and are oneness with all of Creation. Everything Good comes from Light/good/energy/power/etc. Good breeds good. Bad breeds bad. Simple karma. Simple design. And the Jesus thing. The teachings are good, but the pitfall is to believe he ever really existed as a flesh and blood character and to believe he is God! Now if he did ever exist, he is no more God than any other imof Gods creation. Maybe he did exist, but was just taken wrong. I have searched for this man and the evidence is skewed bad. The Romans have no records of this Jesus. I never found him. hahaha! what rock is this dude hiding under? ha. And the Romans recorded everything, too. Why no big splash there? Hmm. I broke all that stuff down big time. But last year I was chasing and chasing for answers. Did not stop. I was obsessed with knowledge. Still am, really. I definitely got what I was wishing for. I know what I believe now and no one can tell me otherwise. Unless i want to return to my mental prison which is lunacy! But here it is. I think he is on the right track. I can't even remember what this is all about here. I am about to refresh my brain with it and go from there. I don't want to say I agree with this and be wrong. It's been like I said last year, I found those vids sometime among all my other research. Just wanted you to see this.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Jah-Shlovell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3KHl_wrl2k
Old 12-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Sorry for the vague title.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Now, I just use the Bible because I know it so well. Good tool to use against their kind of evil. It has some good to take from it. Easy ways of explaining to others that understand the teachings of the Bible. But I leave the rest. And tis why Im here in this forum to start with. I saw that light warrior thing and it gave me a thought. Last year I woke in the middle of the night with two words in my head. Can't remember them though. But I googled it and it took me to a website about Light Workers, etc. tripped me out. It was a sign for sure. Definitely need to read on that more.
Old 13-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Medicine_Dog

I'll watch the video later but as far as the bible...

Quote:
Yonaguska (properly 'The bear drowns him,' whence his common name 'Drowning-bear'). While counseling peace and friendship with the white man, he held always to his Indian faith and was extremely suspicious of missionaries. On one occasion, after the first Bible translation into the Cherokee language and alphabet, some one brought a copy of Matthew from New Echota, but Yonaguska would not allow it to be read to his people until it had first been read to himself. After listening to one or two chapters the old chief dryly remarked: "Well, it seems to be a good book—strange that the white people are not better, after having had it so long."

I see it the same
Old 14-11-2013, 02:17 AM
Medicine_Dog

The guy in the vids too hard to follow, I got about two minutes in and virtually self imploded.

*places tin foil hat on*

Now don't get me wrong, a lot of the stuff in the bible is twisted and distorted but Jesus the antichrist.... C'mon Man

If you really want a conspiracy, check this out...

If God cannot be imagined because it is unimaginable, cannot be measured because it is unmeasurable, cannot be described because it is indescribable, if logic can't get past the infinite, philosophy sees double, and book learning fosters self conceit and hides the truth behind clouds of empty words.

How are we to know God??

"I begin with nothingness. Nothingness is the same as fullness. In infinity full is no better than empty. Nothingness is both empty and full. As well might ye say anything else of nothingness, as for instance, white is it, or black, or again, it is not, or it is. A thing that is infinite and eternal hath no qualities, since it hath all qualities."--C.Jung
Old 14-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Suspended
Same here, Medicine Dog..watching that fat white guy in glasses and my mind almost imploded LOL. in less than two minutes.

Religion is all about control and social order, and has nothing to do with the universe and all its powers!

It is time for Jah-Shlovell to get out of his head, and chuck that Iphone now!