Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
May I suggest next time she shows up you ask her where it is she believes you are going if not what you describe as the light? and ask what that classroom was about?

Actually that's exactly what I intended on doing. I am going to ask her why she said I am not going to the light, she may of just said it so the classroom didn't think ill of me or something along those lines. Because she didn't say "no you're not!" She said "no he isn't." So she was talking to the classroom but eitherway hearing her saying I am not going to the light didn't sit well with me. After I screamed yes I am she gave me this look of dissatisfaction and then turned her head like she didn't know me and started writing on the paper. She was definitely a student in the classroom as well. I have a feeling she brought me there to teach the students a lesson, it's not the first time that has happened to me but it was the first time I didn't know it until after the fact. And if she gives me a clean cut answer as to why she said it I am going to ask her if I am not going to the light then where exactly is it she thinks I am going?

A week ago or so a big spirit (at least was appearing very big) kind of tried bullying me and called me a murderer. I said I had never murdered anyone and it said "yes you did, yesterday" I said I think I would remember if I had murdered someone. Then it said I had to marry "Ashley" no clue who that is. I really doubt an elemental would have a name like Ashley, so that just confuses me even more. I said something along the lines of I am not going to marry an elemental because I have read what happens when a Human marries an elemental and it replied saying "well you are an elemental." And then it made it's head light on fire. Not sure if other elementals communicate with each other, would a salamander elemental communicate with a undine? After it said that and made it's head light on fire I tried to do the same and couldn't, so I really doubt I am an elemental.

Before the projections/OOBEs happened last night I was coming to consciousness laying in my bed in one of my subtle bodies and a spirit (the elemental) was messing with me for some reason. I reverted back to my old methods and started praying to the light and to the angels, when I did so I heard this really beautiful choir music as I chanted my prayer. Not sure why I didn't just say hey stop it and talk to her. The next time it happened that's what I did and she stopped. I told her to lay down and pushed my hand up into her back and said "how do you like it? It's annoying isn't it?" She just laughed and smiled, she likes playing games that's for sure. Next time I am able to have a straight up conversation with her I am going to tell her let's play a game. I get to ask three questions and she has to answer them completely honestly, then I am going to ask the questions you suggested/I had thought of already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
In response to the actual question.

Elementals are , as I understand it of the Elements.

Fire, Water, Air and Earth . We know elements can be most harmful at times.

This then leads me to think that Things of the Elements , Flood ,Tornado, Volcano, Earth tremors, are potentially harmful , I know it is a Pagan view on my Part. However I am proceeding from my personal understanding of what an elemental is. a spirit embodying one of the five elements for example;

Gnome, Earth
Undine, Water
Sylph, Air
Salamander, Fire

Yep from what I have read about elementals that's what they are called. Each element has secondary and even third names on some occasions. I guess the other names fall in line with the first name, such as a Mermaid is an Undine as well. I have looked at pictures of Undines (pictures of what people believe them to look like, or what lore tells us) and most of them have blue skin which I find interesting. It's also interesting that she first admitted being an elemental she didn't say she was a water elemental, she said she was a wave elemental. Undine actually comes from the Latin term that means wave, I find that very interesting as I stated in a previous post. As well as the fact that Undines are more likely to communicate with a water based zodiac sign, one of them being Cancer which is what I am. I read on another webpage that elementals can basically be a sort of guide to people through their countless reincarnations, that they will help them grow similar to a spirit guide or guardian angel. If I was going to have a elemental of course it would make sense it would be a water one being that my zodiac sign is Cancer. At this point so many things are adding up that I have no doubt what I am dealing with is an elemental, a mischevious one at that but still an elemental. As I stated earlier she is playful and clearly doesn't understand Humans, maybe I should not hold that against her? It said that if you give an elemental your honest gratitude it can really pay off and they will help you a lot. First I want to get to the bottom of the whole I am not going to the light ordeal and then I am going to try and thanking her.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 22-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Quagmire

Remember games is a interaction between beings and while you want something out of her: honesty; she might want something in return for her honesty in order to agree to play the game.

Elements interact, some elemental's have had incarnations in different elemental types of beings while others stick to one element. Some elemental beings are even made up out of more than one element and some out of things not within the western view of the four elements: earth, water, air and fire. The Phoenix is a being made up of both air and fire, think I have heard them referred to as a thunder being (and thunder referred to as heavenly fire).

Maybe fire is just not your element, with you being a water sign and having a wave (/water) elemental by your side then it might suggest that your element is water. So maybe try to see when in the astral if you can do something with water to see if that comes more natural to you than the head of fire.
Old 23-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Master
Well things took a very interesting turn last night. I was reading up about Undines and elementals and it also had a lot written about angels, guardian angels, etc. So I ended up inviting in Chamuel and asking for him/her to help bring divine love back into my heart. I spent awhile trying to communicate with Chamuel earlier in the day. Well when I fell asleep I was carried off into a projection and I was talking with the elemental girl. I don't particularly remember what we were talking about, or what she looked like I was in some dark place. Not a scary place but I just wasn't seeing much, only talking.

Well suddenly the girl elemental said that someone was coming and something else I don't remember, I forget if she said a name or not. Suddenly a different spirit fell down upon me and grabbed onto me. This spirit started touching different parts of my subtle body and telling me things about myself. The first thing I remember it saying was something along the lines of "so you don't intend on being with the elemental", I replied yes I have told her that and I do not. Then it kept moving to different parts and holding me there, I didn't fight for some reason.

It started to systematically tell me everything negative that was basically standing in my way. Every behavior I need to change, every emotion I need to change, every view that I need to change. It went on for several minutes and each time I agreed with it and tried to explain myself. It would just move onto the next thing, at some point it said that I have a very caring heart. At another point it touched an area and then said very loudly "oh my!" Or something along those lines and I said is it something bad? It didn't say anything, at least not that I can remember. Then when it was finished it said "well you have around 2 years until it happens." As as quickly as the experience started, it ended and I was transported back into my body.

So later in that night I was transported back into another projection. This projection went on for so long I cannot remember too much of the details. Basically me and a girl, I am not sure if it was the elemental or the spirit from before. The spirit from before had a female sounding voice I forgot to mention. Anyways we were walking in some building and some guy who owned a store said to us "quickly come in, but do not ever come back here." We went inside some random door and was transported into some random outside place. It was dark and I asked where we were, the girl said we were on the planet Mars. We were surrounded by other spirits and I said "I thought Mars wasn't inhabitable?" Another spirit said "it isn't now, but we aren't on mars physically."

The female spirit told me to be very careful, that we were in a dangerous area. So we walked around for awhile and a group of spirits were following us everywhere we went. I started flying away from them and the girl came with me. We got away from some of them and then I felt a spirit grabbing onto my back, and a spirit grabbing onto my feet. I grabbed the spirit on my back and jerked his arm around to my front so I could see it, he had a skinny dark skinned color arm and I yanked him off of my back so he was infront of me. He screamed "owww!" I told him that's what he gets for hanging on my back.

Then I realized there was still something on my foot. The girl gave me a funny look when I told her and I tried ripping it off. It was this black thick sticky and strong type of goo. I kept pulling it out of my foot and it kept coming up and was kind of like a really thick glue that I just kept pulling and pulling and pulling. I never got all of it out of my one foot and the girl told me to keep that stuff away from her. So I said to her maybe I should just end the projection and she said well if we leave that place that it would be gone. So we tried to fly through the ground and my head couldn't pass through it. After the first time of trying the group of spirits were giving us dirty looks and one stepped infront of me so we couldn't try again. I grabbed him and threw him like 50 feet away like a ragdoll and we tried again. We still couldn't get through the ground probably because of me and then I whispered in the girls ear "it's ok you go and be safe I am going to end this projection." Then I ended the projection and was back in my body, a very interesting night indeed.
Old 26-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Quagmire

That made me think of the movie "John Carter" where he ends up on an inhabited world on Mars. But it is an interesting experience indeed. I once read on a Danish page where there was written about life on all the planets in our solar system with Pluto being the gateway planet between our solar system and the rest of the galaxy.
Old 14-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Master

Maybe the other spirits know how she really and have your best intentions in mind. Think of it as this: A girl shows interest in you, all is well then you run into someone she knows and he tell you that "you need to watch yourself with her" and that "she has this type of rep" You keep it in mind but it's in the back, you even forget about it, things are going good then, all of a sudden things in the relationship change. She wants to be taken out to the best restaurants, she puts you down if you can't afford it, takes an interest in other guys who come across as "wealthier" so on and so forth. You're confused, very confused until you remember what that guy once told you "Watch yourself with her", "She has this type of Rep". Of course, it's only fair that you base your opinion on YOUR interaction with her and not anyone else, however, if more than one person(or spirit) tells you things about her that imply the same thing, that HAS to taken into consideration. At the end of the day brother only you can know for sure what you're dealing with and if it's worth dealing with, good luck my brother, one day we'll she each other in the astral