Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Glorymist

There is one very easy yet perplexing way to view anything that is difficult to understand - - whether it is the question of what is "love" or anything else.

If it were what everyone thought it would / should / could be - - then this world would have *far* less people / entities in it. For their love would have taken them out of the realm of reincarnation - - at least to the level of the physical plane.

And this world would be in a far different position than it is because all the people / entities / beings that are filled with actual "love" would be able to maneuver / guide this world into something that it is not - - at the moment. If they wished to do so.

Yet there are many who claim to be filled with "love" - - and offer it to the world - - yet this world stays basically the same.

So - - take what everyone considers love to be - - and look elsewhere. The multiplicity of the opinions helps cut down on the options.

This is offered simply as a consideration. Nothing more.

Glory
Old 11-01-2007, 09:12 PM
dreamer

I just had a good thought:

Love is felt in your heart but it is not felt unless the heart is open. For the heart to open it must trust the mind. The mind is Gods mind, we all share it, it is genius but the heart must trust the mind for the mind to express its genius. If trusted the mind develops intuition, where good thoughts that will bring liberation are sorted from bad thoughts that limit the minds freedom. As the mind grows in confidence and belief and intuition grows the mind stops taking out its frustration on the throat and solar plexus chakras and so creativity and expression grows, this feeds the heart with energy (love) and allows it to trust the mind more, this gives the mind even more freedom to provide creative and expressionful ideas to be manifested and enjoyed leading to a gradual opening of the sexual chakra and sexual expression, this feeds the heart more which feeds the mind more and alowing the whole one to become totally creative in its being. The root chakra opens allowing total freedom to be materialistic and totally enjoy the brilliance of the mind in providing amazing ideas/manifestations through which to continue the journey in total freedom and bliss. This in turn feeds the heart till it is full at which point the cycle is complete and nirvana is obtained. At this point the mind becomes the heart and the heart the mind, and One truly speaks from the heart and does everything from the heart.

It all starts from the heart trusting the mind - the mind that is portrayed as the devil/female divine/void/uncarved block/black matter etc the feminine energy.

Last edited by dreamer : 11-01-2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:12 AM
BLAIR2BE

I swear i posted something here.... did it get removed....did i post is elsewhere by mistake....or.....something.....else........oooooo OOOOOOOooooo
Old 12-01-2007, 12:13 AM
BLAIR2BE

some say love is a state of mind.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Glorymist

TzuJan - - you have some great things to say about it all - - and on certain levels of awareness - - I readily agree. On the one hand - - there is a tendency to feel compassionate towards many / any / all - - but sometimes - - just somethings - - to take this into action can bring us a certain degree of imbalance. If we view someone that is struggling - - and if we just determine that we should "act" - - then we are *perhaps* interfering with their own lesson. Perhaps not every time - - but it is a consideration.

We can often ask ourselves before we "act" - - would we take on the other person's karma if we choose to step into a situation that *might* best be left to the individual(s) involved ??

There is a way to sidestep such issues somewhat. If one perceives as Soul - - and then perceives Soul to Soul - - we can readily appreciate and accept the struggles and the dilemma that we often see in others - - but realize that this is the Path of that particular Soul - - and let that individual's behavior be their own. There is an element of "cheating" someone out of their own lessons by doing for them what they need to learn to do themselves. Not a popular one in today's world.

There is also - - service. Straight and pure. Which - - still involves our asking ourselves - - do we wish to take on an element of their karmic debt - - to whatever degree that is.

A lot of people look to love as being a "feel good" type of thing. A sentimentality towards - - whatever - - or whomever. *Nothing* wrong with that ! ! Nothing wrong at all ! ! And - - what would come first - - compassion or to "feel good" - - might be worth an entire thread of its own.

There is a reason for the old standard saying - - God is Love. If and when anyone figures that one out - - they can and will take major steps in understanding *much* about LIFE IT-self.

For many - - there is the accepted principle that if we choose to "help" - - then there *is* no karma involved. But LIFE is huge - - and there are many facets that must be brought together and understood if one is to demonstrate Love in one's personal life.

Of course - - all of this is just for consideration only.

Glory
Old 15-01-2007, 07:59 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
We can often ask ourselves before we "act" - - would we take on the other person's karma if we choose to step into a situation that *might* best be left to the individual(s) involved ??
Similarly, it is an "action" of choice to not act.. transferring compassion to action can easily be the choice "not" to act.. making no conscious choice, though, is apathetic.. without feeling, "Love" unrealized.. I don't quite understand the usual notion of Karma, i sense it is no more than a different culture's interpretation of "consequences" with some alluring myth and embellishment.. and, in no way interferes with Free-will..

Be well..
Old 16-01-2007, 03:49 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

I recieved an email with a response to this thread that i can't find in the thread.. what's up with that?

Please tell me that the censors are not deciding what is appropriate for the rest of us.. we may not agree with some perspectives, but that is what drives these forums.. if we all agreed we wouldn't be hanging around agreeing with each other, that's boring.. no, we each have our own perspectives, and it is in the exchanges of differences that we learn.. we either learn that our perspective stands up to scrutiny, or.. we find evidence that compells us to revise our perspectives.. and, i really prefer to be the one to determine the worth of someone else's perspective.. of course if the poster is abusive or crude there is merit in censorship, otherwise.. the tapestry of life is woven of many threads..

Be well..
Old 17-01-2007, 03:38 AM
soulauraz

hello beautiful entities,

What is "LOVE"?... simple, it is not only a feeling but also an action.

LOVE IS QUIET, LOVE HAS NO AGENDA, LOVE DOES NOT PUFF ITSELF UP

LOVE HAS THE WISDOM TO USE THE OTHER THREE PERFECTLY.

This is the love we feel even though we as a human, feel and do it physically. for lack of better wording, We feel Unconditional Love on a physical level.

Unconditional Light and Love my beautiful entity family
Soulauraz
Old 17-01-2007, 07:02 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

I recieved an email with a response to this thread that i can't find in the thread.. what's up with that?

Obviously that post was removed because it was deemed inappropriate for some reason. Keep in mind that our staff has the duty to assure that posts that are found to be offensive and/or insulting are not allowed to remain on the open forum. Such posts are reviewed and discussed by staff, and the entire staff makes a decision. No one person is making arbitrary decisions.

John
Old 17-01-2007, 07:49 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Hi John (tiljlp),

In an effort to understand the inner workings of this forum, could you please describe the nature of what was considered "inappropriate"..

Thanks,
Bob
Closed Thread