Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Pathfinder
Question Is he is or is he ain't my???

I will try to make this short and simple although it may be a bit difficult with all the spiritual happenings in this situation. I am not sure to call this man a soul mate or a twin flame so maybe you all can help a little.

He lived down the street from me. We met every morning before we actually met personally if that makes sense. He spoke to me and I ignored him for a while because I was involved with someone. One day I decided to speak back because I felt as if I was being a little rude. His smile was very bright as in shock that I said Hi back that day. We started to say no more than Hi every single morning for a few months until the day I seen his car. One morning I walked by and he was gone. That is when I realized that somewhere I cared for him. I looked all around for him and then his foot stepped out of a car and he said with a smile “are you looking for me? HIIII” I did not speak that day. I ran as far away from his as possible and why??? He drove the same car identical to my boyfriend at the time. I knew my boyfriend very well and he did not mind me having friends but this friend wouldn’t work because my now ex has a problem with people that have the same things as him. I started to go another way never to see him again.

I met a woman going the other way away from him a couple of months later. She asked if I needed a ride and told me that I lived in the same apartments that she lived in. I said sure why not and we became close friends. She invited me to her church and first I did not want to go but decided later that I would. I started to call her mom as she called me her daughter. I often took her small daughters to school when she did not feel up to it. Months later she said that she was worried about her son. That he has moved to our apartments but to a portion of the apartments where everyone hang out. I told her not to worry because she is all prayed up, he would be fine. One day she called and said “are you going to church with me” I said “sure” She told me to meet her in the back of the apartments where her son lived because his girlfriend would go with us. To my surprise the girl pulled the car out and wala it was his car. My nerves were racing trying to understand how this happened, how this man is my play mother’s son.

When we returned he came to my car and asked if I remembered him. I was in shock so I said with an attitude YES I remember you. Then he said you must have a boyfriend because you are acting strange. I told him yes I do as I glanced at his girlfriend in shock. So anyway we became friends. Somewhat best friends and we argued about whose mother his mother was pretty often. Everyone started to assume we had a secret relationship which we did not. It started to get really messy being that I was breaking up with my boyfriend due to his slightly abusive ways. I and my best friend got into a huge argument due to the assumptions from everyone else and we stopped speaking. This is where the strangest things started to happen.

I am clairvoyant so I know more than I should I guess. After we stopped speaking on occasions I would feel the need to wear the color red and every time I did he would also wear the same color. It happened so much that people started to think either I or he was doing it on purpose. I actually thought he was and I am sure he thought I was. One day I heard a voice say “wear red and white today” so I did. To my surprise he had on red and white as well. He walked half way up to me tilted his hat and walked back to where he came from. This sent chills up my spine so I believed that we could hear one another. Every time I made a choice to say or do something rude to him he would do it first. A friend of mine said “that’s so funny! He does what you say you are going to do, right before you do it, right after you say it” We both decided to test him after that. I would take a walk and when I returned I would say “If you can hear me come out side” The first time to me was a coincidence, the second time as well but the third time, He came out looking me dead in my eyes. He walked half way to me and turned around and went back in the house. I and my friend were scared for a little while after.

I am trying my best to make this long story short lol He came to my apartment in his car and played a song. I and the same friend were trying to figure out what the song was until she heard it on the radio. After we heard it and I am not over exaggerating, every single time I got in my car the song played from the beginning and there he was passing me by. It started to feel very haunting because it happened every time even my friends were a little shook up by it. One day it happened in the grocery store lot. I said now he is not going to come here right now and he did not but the moment I pulled out of the lot as the song still played he pulled in. It really started to scare everyone around me that they started to think I was doing this because of my being clairvoyant but I was not.

So I’ll skip a little because this is a very long thread lol we still was not speaking but every time someone pulled up to his apartment to see him, I knew them. They were like “HEY PRECIOUS” which is my name. I go to the car to speak to them and he would walk out of his apartment and get in their car ignoring me. This happened about 4 times with different people.

So it was time for me to relocate but prior to my relocation or even looking for a place, I had a dream that I would move on a street called lovers lane. In the dream there was a sign in front of his apartment that read my future address on it. I was also told that he was my future husband and we would have a child but I barely trusted that. Surprisingly I called around looking for a new place. The place I wanted the lady said she would let me know because she already has someone in line for that apartment. She called me back and said the apartment is taken but she has another one not too far from her first one and she thought I would like that one better anyway. She said that the apartment was more than the first one but she would give me the same price. I said “sure you’re so sweet” She told me to meet her at the apartment in the morning. I asked her for the address and directions and she replied “The apartment is on lovers lane” WHAT????

The part I skipped is that I started to be haunted by the numbers 222 333 23 32 etc. He drove by at 7:22 Am one morning and I looked at the clock. From that point on I kept seeing the number and everyone around me as well. I would ask what time is it and they would say blah: 22 or blah: 23. That was also something that shook everyone around me up.

I was ready to move in two days and to my surprise he was ready to move and leave his relationship as well. He moved two days prior to my move and I thought to never see him again. For almost a year I could not let it go. All the mysterious things that happened between us were haunting my mind. I continued to have dreams about him where he was telling me everything he was doing. I would wake up and someone would call me and tell me the same thing he told me in the dream so I decided to find him. I got a number which belonged to his grandfather and called but his grandfather said he does not live there so I never called again until one day I heard spiritually that it was time for me to call him.

I argued with whatever this was saying I did not have a number to call. Finally I grabbed my phone and looked in my phone book and called the grandfathers number blocked. HE ANSWERED THE PHONE!! I was so shocked and nervous that I hung up and then my phone rang. An unblocked number from him saying “why did you hang up” I said “Boy I did not call you” he said “YES you did you think because you called blocked that I would not know it was you” I asked him “How did you get my number” He asked me “How did you get mine” we went back and forth with that and started our relationship. I figured I was wrong about the whole thing because of his childish behavior and walked away from him however I walked away not aware of me being pregnant with his baby. 7 years later I still have not seen him and he has not seen the baby but he is aware of it.

Some of you may remember my thread about being frustrated by this man of the past constantly coming to me in my dreams and won't go away. I have come to not be so frustrated about it. I have taken all the advice from other users and was able to do away with the feeling of rage and frustration. Recently, in real life, I had to send him a message about some confusion that happened between the two of us in the past as I tried to contact him about the baby. The court gave me a number to reach him at which was his ex number and me not being aware of this I contacted. I am sure this caused him to be upset thinking I was trying to start some kind of drama however, I never knew it was her phone number and not his own and she was not going to tell me or him how this was a misunderstanding. It was sitting heavy on my heart for a couple of days recently so I sent him a message to clear it up. I felt the energy clearing for a couple of days thereafter. Right after another dream came to me. I told him I love him and he told me he love me as well. We hugged as I felt so much love coming from him. Then we sat down and talked about having another child. I was told in the past spiritually that we would have a child and we did. Could this mean that he will be returning or is it just a simple message that he understand and clearly see the misunderstanding that we had now that I have cleared it up? Is this meant to be or just something that was meant to happen?? I love his dearly however, I can not change what is happening.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Lorelyen

Not to let this topic fall toward the bottom, I read it all and quite honestly it doesn't sound like there's enough there to think of him as a soul mate or (according the the scriptures) a twin flame.

I hope my words don't disappoint. If you were soul mates you'd have found out long before now. Dream you might and night- and day-dreams can play a lot of tricks on us - we tend to programme them when our needs/hopes are great and we build up expectations on them. Your clairvoyant skills may come to your rescue about this.

A sad story. I think that your clairvoyance alone can answer it if you think it reliable. How settled is he with his present woman?
Sincere hopes you sort it out.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes it sounds like he might be a twin flame from what I know about them.