Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
The triggers are often not about the twin-flame, the triggers are about you. You will have to go internally and see which it is. The twin-flame job is to find and shine a light into those pain filled places that no-one else is able to find, so that you can clear all the past toxic stuff out for good, heal and evolve.

Once the purging stage has slowed down you will be exhausted, but after re-building your strength, dealing with other people will feel like child's play.

Just hang in there, stop turning the other cheek and instead be true to yourself and communicate respectfully and honestly to your twin flame and the people around you.

Hi Nan
Yup, I realize that the triggers are about me. Maybe my phrasing wasn't too good. What I mean is that the triggering is not happening with me and my twin anymore, it appears to be coming from other sources. Just wondered if this happens over time.

Tf and I are doing well - All is good. The exhaustion is related to all the work that we are doing.

Actually maybe the Universe is giving us both a break. We have both been in deep surrender.

Onwards and upwards I guess
Old 02-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hello
It's not about the thought or feeling re: will this ever end, it's more literal than that. Just very specifically, kinda like is this possible, does it just keep going round and round so to speak? So a question as opposed to a thought.
Ah ok, so it wasn't a rhetorical question - sorry, my mistake. But yeah, I know just where you're coming from, and I'm not sure how to answer that question. I'm thinking that I'm asking the wrong question, it's just that I'm not sure what the right one is (it occurred to me a few years back that I'm always looking for the right answers, when maybe the key is finding the right question).
Quote:
I like what you've said about leave the 'me' & my 'twin' thing out of it. Although, this weekend I realized what it might actually be. I have been holding back a bit I guess. In truth we have done a lot of our healing I think that there is a choice that I have to make that is dropping these thoughts into the picture.
Ah ok, well it's great that you became conscious of the holding back What do you think is at the root of it, exactly?
Quote:
Thanks re: the be kind and rest. I am good to myself and I do all the things that you suggest already in fact this weekend twin even contributed to this R&R. Usually I go and get him and I drop him home, however this week he made his own way here and home. He said I look tired and that I need to rest.

I guess the exhaustion will abate sometime soon and I will feel a little less tired. It's just feels as if my body if up-leveling all the time!!! *makes tired face* ...

Once again thanks
I'm sure it will, and no worries