Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Master
Triggers. purging & re-union...

Is this a crisis of conscious???

I dunno, how many of you guys are working through your stuff and wondering if it can ever end? Guess if you're younger there's less issues. Although, when you then add the past lives, it could be tonnes and tonnes of karma!!!!

Cripes and they say you get back together when it's mostly all done. Really, there is still so much junk coming up for me, that I didn't even know was there.

It is said that when one flame does the work the other benefits. Hope so because otherwise an eternity could pass and we'll spill into the next life still going on with this!!

Maybe I am just exhausted, maybe I am nearly there. I dunno, but it's been a year of complete overhaul for me and this week in particular has been so harrowing.

They said that the Sept 23rd was gonna be a bust up day, and yaaaaaaay, that sure is what happened for me... Roll on conclusion to all of it and an understanding that is beyond limitation.

Right now I am feeling as if this is just going to go on forever!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Anyone been through it all the triggers, the purging and re-union that has any advice/ inspiration to share I could do with it...
Anyone still in the middle of it like me that has some nuggets of wisdom, because sharing might just elevate me out of the funk I am in ...
Old 29-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Deactivated Account
It does... slowly get better lol... if you would believe it!

It dawned on me the other day... the magnitude of what I came bere to do in this life.
I really feel as though I am done on this earth plane for quite a while. I really wanted to clear every single template and karmic factors, ancestoral patterns and get back 'home'... and then take a long vacation lol.

When I think of it in that perspective I realise that this intense 5 year journey... is just a small drop in the bucket for my timeless soul.

It does get easier though especially when I remember to apply the tools I gained from each purge. Triggers and the process of clearing them becomes easier to recognise and so... I become less judgemental of myself and more just flow with the waves.

There also came a point where one of the things which came up for clearing was my addiction to suffering LOL... once I took a look at my suffering story... I started to release it and accept more joy and peace in... which has been very instrumental in calming the waters.

The good thing is that now - I can see myself reacting to triggers and purging templates but I am able to bring in peace and balance in through acceptance and as an act of self love.
So the highs and lows have become much more neautral as well...

Now days... if I am purging templates or recieving activations I take it as an extra excuse and opportunity to really nurture myself... and to choose acceptance and peace through connection to source... the path of least resistance.
Old 29-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Master
Thanks Em

5 years and then some, isn't it? I've been 5.5 years with mine, however all the growth and clearing started long before we re-united.

It dawned on me the other day... the magnitude of what I came bere to do in this life.
I really feel as though I am done on this earth plane for quite a while. I really wanted to clear every single template and karmic factors, ancestoral patterns and get back 'home'... and then take a long vacation lol.

Yep, me to, it's a lot to deal with right?
*laughs* I had the suffering story too, oh man that was something to behold. I held on for a while going. it's not me!!! One day I realized what's the point and just surrendered to the truth of it.

I am pretty ready to surrender to the truth of it all now. I had a big activation this week and linked to a new grid system. Which could be why I have been a little grumpy! Lots of stuff came up which has made me tired, low and exuberant, happy it all happened in a healthy way. Although I was not a big fan of the pain I enacted.

Felt better once I understood the truth behind it. Have been discussing this with my ma to, she is uber resistant, but as a spiritual worker I think that she is feeling it too.

Sounds like you're doing great. I love that.
Never sure what to believe anymore with all of this. The problem isn't the union anymore for me. It's actually more to do with all the upgrades that is exhausting the both of us!! It makes connecting hard because we seem to be keeping different hours in the week! Oooooh well...
Thank you lots for responding.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Find ways to nurture yourself as much as you can

I do my best most days now to keep some small resemblance of a routine haha... one which fosters inner balance. Really simple stuff based on my actual self nurturing needs, floating in water, working in the garden keep me very grounded and balanced.... those are two of my own examples of what bring me inner peace and balance.

During activation times I know that water is essential for me and so I honour that self care need by swimming as much as I can and also allowing myself to rest when I can.
Old 30-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira

I dunno, how many of you guys are working through your stuff and wondering if it can ever end? Guess if you're younger there's less issues. Although, when you then add the past lives, it could be tonnes and tonnes of karma!!!!
Yep, I've wondered that often. That's just our human nature, I think, we need to think about future and past sometimes - to make plans or to apply lessons we've learnt, for example - but a lot of the time it tends to be a reflection of our unresolved emotions, and our thinking becomes dysfunctional when we're unconscious of said emotions. So if that thought comes up (ie wondering when it's going to end), be aware of the energy behind the thought, and feel into it.
Quote:
Cripes and they say you get back together when it's mostly all done. Really, there is still so much junk coming up for me, that I didn't even know was there.

It is said that when one flame does the work the other benefits. Hope so because otherwise an eternity could pass and we'll spill into the next life still going on with this!!
Again I can relate to your thinking here, but I think it's best if you take the ideas of 'me' and 'my twin' out of the equation and be aware of what comes up without that distorting mental filter, as easy as I know it can be to get sucked into that particular vortex of thought.
Quote:
Maybe I am just exhausted, maybe I am nearly there. I dunno, but it's been a year of complete overhaul for me and this week in particular has been so harrowing.

They said that the Sept 23rd was gonna be a bust up day, and yaaaaaaay, that sure is what happened for me... Roll on conclusion to all of it and an understanding that is beyond limitation.

Right now I am feeling as if this is just going to go on forever!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Anyone been through it all the triggers, the purging and re-union that has any advice/ inspiration to share I could do with it...
Anyone still in the middle of it like me that has some nuggets of wisdom, because sharing might just elevate me out of the funk I am in ...
Sounds like you need to be kind to yourself and just rest when you can If you don't do so already, you might benefit from activities like yoga, meditation, walks in nature, listening to music you love, journalling, etc. - you'll know what's best for you
Old 01-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Knower

Quote:

Purging is good. Keep on purging. What is not good for you mentally and physical needs to come out. It is painful but it does get better.

Just be aware that you are purging. It is past stuff that you have not dealt with, so knowing that it is past stuff that your body is trying to get rid of should help. Focus on the triggers and the why the triggers affects you that way. Know that what is coming up is past stuff, acknowledge the emotions and thoughts and then let it go peacefully.

When I was going through it, I thought it would never end. And I was so ill. All this purging is accumulated baggage that mind and body just somehow put on pause because it was not ready to deal with it, was not able to understand it, or was not able to do with it or just ignored it.

So I knew I could not stop the purging from stuff I put on pause from the past, but I knew putting things on pause going forward would not benefit me.

So try not to pause things going into the future. If something upsets you, try to slow things down and take an internal inventory right way, notice how you feel, why and where it is coming from and be honest with yourself during this process. Don't put it on pause and take it with you. Really feel and experience that emotion in that time and then peacefully let it go. If someone upsets you tell them right away, express yourself and don't keep it in because that is more purging and triggers that you will have to deal with later. Be kind to yourself and honor yourself.

During re-union it is especially important to not to put things on pause. Dealing with emotions and expressing oneself honestly, openly and respectfully in a regular fashion to everybody and anybody is vital to the relationship.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Find ways to nurture yourself as much as you can

I do my best most days now to keep some small resemblance of a routine haha... one which fosters inner balance. Really simple stuff based on my actual self nurturing needs, floating in water, working in the garden keep me very grounded and balanced.... those are two of my own examples of what bring me inner peace and balance.

During activation times I know that water is essential for me and so I honour that self care need by swimming as much as I can and also allowing myself to rest when I can.

Reading helps me, I know it sounds weird. Books have always been a safe space for me. If that makes sense.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
So if that thought comes up (ie wondering when it's going to end), be aware of the energy behind the thought, and feel into it.

Again I can relate to your thinking here, but I think it's best if you take the ideas of 'me' and 'my twin' out of the equation and be aware of what comes up without that distorting mental filter, as easy as I know it can be to get sucked into that particular vortex of thought.

Sounds like you need to be kind to yourself and just rest when you can If you don't do so already, you might benefit from activities like yoga, meditation, walks in nature, listening to music you love, journalling, etc. - you'll know what's best for you

Hello
It's not about the thought or feeling re: will this ever end, it's more literal than that. Just very specifically, kinda like is this possible, does it just keep going round and round so to speak? So a question as opposed to a thought.

I like what you've said about leave the 'me' & my 'twin' thing out of it. Although, this weekend I realized what it might actually be. I have been holding back a bit I guess. In truth we have done a lot of our healing I think that there is a choice that I have to make that is dropping these thoughts into the picture.

Thanks re: the be kind and rest. I am good to myself and I do all the things that you suggest already in fact this weekend twin even contributed to this R&R. Usually I go and get him and I drop him home, however this week he made his own way here and home. He said I look tired and that I need to rest.

I guess the exhaustion will abate sometime soon and I will feel a little less tired. It's just feels as if my body if up-leveling all the time!!! *makes tired face* ...

Once again thanks
Old 01-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
Purging is good. Keep on purging. What is not good for you mentally and physical needs to come out. It is painful but it does get better.

Just be aware that you are purging. It is past stuff that you have not dealt with, so knowing that it is past stuff that your body is trying to get rid of should help. Focus on the triggers and the why the triggers affects you that way. Know that what is coming up is past stuff, acknowledge the emotions and thoughts and then let it go peacefully.

When I was going through it, I thought it would never end. And I was so ill. All this purging is accumulated baggage that mind and body just somehow put on pause because it was not ready to deal with it, was not able to understand it, or was not able to do with it or just ignored it.

So I knew I could not stop the purging from stuff I put on pause from the past, but I knew putting things on pause going forward would not benefit me.

So try not to pause things going into the future. If something upsets you, try to slow things down and take an internal inventory right way, notice how you feel, why and where it is coming from and be honest with yourself during this process. Don't put it on pause and take it with you. Really feel and experience that emotion in that time and then peacefully let it go. If someone upsets you tell them right away, express yourself and don't keep it in because that is more purging and triggers that you will have to deal with later. Be kind to yourself and honor yourself.

During re-union it is especially important to not to put things on pause. Dealing with emotions and expressing oneself honestly, openly and respectfully in a regular fashion to everybody and anybody is vital to the relationship.

Nan

Thank you so much for this, it's brilliant. I have never thought about it in this way before. The way that you describe it all with such candor and the information re: pausing it. I have never ever heard it verbalized that way. I used to call it resistance. However, I think that pausing describes it better.

I am so going to take your advice. You are right, pausing it is pointless it is going to come up, so I might as well deal with it in the moment. This is such a wise way of looking at it.

The part that I have highlighted in your response is really great advice. I have in the past had the habit of just taking it when others are rude to me or if I don't like something. I was taught that it's best to keep quiet and say nothing. Yet, as you say, saying nothing just creates more baggage for me and I do not need that.

I did speak up for myself last time a trigger happened. I do know though, that this is tough for me. In future though I will use what you say here: ...try to slow things down and take an internal inventory right way, notice how you feel, why and where it is coming from and be honest with yourself during this process.

My real problem isn't not knowing this stuff, because I do know it. My real prob is applying it in the situations that I find myself in. I am so used to just turning the other cheek and walking away mortified.

Do the triggers become less tf orientated over time and start moving to outside sources, do you think?
Old 02-10-2017, 06:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Nan

Thank you so much for this, it's brilliant. I have never thought about it in this way before. The way that you describe it all with such candor and the information re: pausing it. I have never ever heard it verbalized that way. I used to call it resistance. However, I think that pausing describes it better.

I am so going to take your advice. You are right, pausing it is pointless it is going to come up, so I might as well deal with it in the moment. This is such a wise way of looking at it.

The part that I have highlighted in your response is really great advice. I have in the past had the habit of just taking it when others are rude to me or if I don't like something. I was taught that it's best to keep quiet and say nothing. Yet, as you say, saying nothing just creates more baggage for me and I do not need that.

I did speak up for myself last time a trigger happened. I do know though, that this is tough for me. In future though I will use what you say here: ...try to slow things down and take an internal inventory right way, notice how you feel, why and where it is coming from and be honest with yourself during this process.

My real problem isn't not knowing this stuff, because I do know it. My real prob is applying it in the situations that I find myself in. I am so used to just turning the other cheek and walking away mortified.

Do the triggers become less tf orientated over time and start moving to outside sources, do you think?

The triggers are often not about the twin-flame, the triggers are about you. You will have to go internally and see which it is. The twin-flame job is to find and shine a light into those pain filled places that no-one else is able to find, so that you can clear all the past toxic stuff out for good, heal and evolve.

Once the purging stage has slowed down you will be exhausted, but after re-building your strength, dealing with other people will feel like child's play.

Just hang in there, stop turning the other cheek and instead be true to yourself and communicate respectfully and honestly to your twin flame and the people around you.