Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-09-2017, 04:22 AM
Master

My tf

My tf is psychic, and very spiritual so he does all kinds, (which doesn't help see my other thread) I just found out he's sitting and watching me, psychically! Yes, deliberately. I'm ****ed. What do you think? How can I stop this? And don't say talk because he's currently withdrawn, except for the astral.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Lorelyen

What do I think?
He'd have to be exceptionally psychic to see your every detail. No doubt such people exist but what's the betting if you contacted him and asked him for details like where you are, what were you in process of doing, what you're wearing etc., he wouldn't get them all right.

There are ways to shield yourself. I've mentioned some here in the past, but I suppose a good start would be to block him from your mind. Keep a picture of someone or something else that you can turn to and focus on if he pops into your mind. Doesn't mean you have to unlove him, just cultivate a way of denying him entry into your "now".

Let's see what others have to say...
Old 29-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Master
I agree with Lorelyen.
And you can tell him energetically to take a hike. Don't be angry when you do this, but be very very clear and strong about it.
He has no right to do this, it's an invasion of privacy and is not what someone should do, nor should be allowed to do. So don't. Stand up for yourself, block it, tell him to leave. And like Lorelyen said, that is not unloving him, that is claiming your birthright to your own space without being invaded.
I'd also seriously question his love. It is not an act of love to energetically stalk someone, it's an act of manipulation and control, like physical stalking.
DOn't get sucked into a 'clash of the egos' when you sever the connection and tell him to go. Just do it from love (not love for him, unconditional love) and make sure you feel very strong and empowered when you do so. If you cannot do it, get someone in who can. This is not right.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Just relax ! ! !

Whilst most paranoia is based on something fear and/or stress turns it into a gross exaggeration of reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
Old 29-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
Just relax ! ! !

Whilst most paranoia is based on something fear and/or stress turns it into a gross exaggeration of reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

But isn't it better to be paranoid than a fool?

...If that's what it is. Somehow I suspect it isn't. There's this thing in much new age stuff about surrender (to the "universe" whatever you want that to be) which does render people vulnerable, especially those already vulnerable, when it's the awakening of the inner warrior that's often needed. I've no doubt that telepathy and psychic skills exist (mine are weak but can be improved with certain exercises) so it's possible that Marie may be amplifying small currents, perhaps not. Hence she can if she has the will 'prove it', confirm or dispel her doubts altogether.

PS I've nothing against surrender as long as one has a measure of what they're surrendering to, what freedoms they're giving up in the process.
Old 29-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
But isn't it better to be paranoid than a fool?

They say ignorance is bliss who so knows?

And if anyone is psychic too the degree of knowing exactly what you are doing at any given time isn't your own tf the last thing you should be worrying about?
Shouldn't we be more worried about some kinda oppressive overlords and stuff?
Buying into a belief or thought pattern Is what gives it power in the first place and since this Is a negative thought pattern you are best off not giving it your full attention.

Most soulmate stuff is just high level empathy we put out emotion, but details like what we ate for dinner are rarely transmitted and rather mundane.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Master

I found out he said to himself that its for my protection and that I didn't need to know! Can you believe it! I've told him off, it's eased some, still going though, but at least I got a break. I'll try the techniques, I really wanna go to the bottom with it. What bother me is what he's seen or are, just the break of privacy.