Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Newbie ;)

She wouldn't leave my head

So this strange thing happened to me a while ago, just wondering if anyone has some insight or advice.

I've been having increasing telepathic experiences lately, and I kind of messed up one day. There's this acquaintance of mine who has been very sick. She's a Native American Elder and I feel as though she's really quite spiritually advanced.

I was meditating/doing some distance Reiki one day a few months ago and this lady popped into my head. I had always been a little nervous at the thought of sending her reiki because I didn't know her too well, and I wasn't sure how she would feel about it. But I had this strong draw to send her some reiki, and I was told it was ok to proceed when I sought Guidance from her higher self.

As I connected to her (I was grounded and protected), I felt her recognize me and I guess you could say "come to me". I was suddenly extremely uncomfortable that I had opened up a connection like this when I wasn't totally prepared to have her there. I simply wanted to send her reiki, not actually connect to her. so I tried to draw back the connection and sever the cord. Not sure why this was my automatic reaction, I was so uncomfortable and I just wanted it to stop. It didn't work.

It felt like she was in my head. Very timid and unsure but I could feel her and "hear" her. At this point I was feeling totally not cool with the situation and trying my damnedest to get her out of there, release the connection and protect myself but nothing I was doing was working. She kind of "sat there" quietly for a bit which gave me some peace of mind that this wasn't necessarily a malevolent event and when my daughter suddenly came in with a book to read to me, I heard the woman say "your daughter is beautiful". Those words really gave me the sense that she was seeing through my eyes and the words were so full of love and loneliness that I felt she was enjoying this normalcy of being able to look around a house and at my child etc. So I kind of just let her sit there for a bit while my daughter read these books, and eventually, when my daughter had left the room, I kindly said to the lady "ok, you do have to go now" she replied "thank you" and I felt her leave.

I know that probably sounds totally crazy to some of you. It sounds crazy to myself. I've experienced 2 similar events but none near as exceptional as this. One was a "friend" who wanted to send me some healing. I felt the moment she connected and it was really bad. So many bad emotions, not sure if they were hers or mine, or an intuitive knowing (I did come to believe later that she wasn't always practicing "for the higher good of all"). But I was able to shut her out immediately. She texted to ask "what happened?"

The other experience was distance Reiki with a dog. Haha. I had never met the dog and when I connected, I felt him "sniffing out" my energy like he was trying to figure out who I was or what was going on. But he never tried to get into my head or anything (haha), it was just that he recognized someone was there.

Ive never had a connection like that before while practicing reiki. Usually I'm quite grounded and protected and although people have said they "feel" when I've come to them, I've never received a return connection like that. It scared me because I'm not sure what I did wrong. Maybe I didn't do anything wrong I don't know. But I didn't like the fact that I couldn't immediately get rid of her with my tactics. What if I run into this situation again and the other person isn't so kind as the lady was?
Old 19-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Ascender
Well there is a difference between a connection for reiki and someone being in your head. The connection is a cord and it's under your control and can be blocked from either end as its just a link. When she recognized you she then followed your cord back to you. Understandable since it wasn't a healing she had consciously requested. I'd want to check out this person that randomly connected to me too and i would consider it an invitation as how should i trust someone that wanted to send me energy but wasn't prepared to show me who they were? If you didn't want to extend such an invitation I would suggest only working with the higher self. If the higher self agrees then give energy directly to the higher self to be used as it chooses. Don't connect to the person directly as they may be aware of that. You could also try to not imprint the energy with your own energy signature so that it can't be traced back to you.

The reason you couldn't shut her out was that her visit was a consciousness visitation. It's different to an energy transfer. She didn't use your connection so you can't expect that shutting down the connection would get rid of her. Shields that are designed to prevent energy transfer do not necessarily stop consciousness as its different (like the difference between water and steam. Same essence but altogether different form).