Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 28-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Use of mobile protection ring kit

I already have some of the pieces I need - and I have ordered what I miss - for this mobile protection ring kit.

Ring 1: Black ring with "Lord's prayer" and a cross engraved - representing God.

Ring 2: Black ring with a stone (looks like a button) - representing Goddess.

Ring 3: Silver ring with a chain around it - representing Baby Earth.

I will wear all three on my ringfinger, and in need I will make a protecting circle with it - three times - one circle in the light (representing the present) - one circle in the shadow (representing the past) and one circle in both light and shadow (representing development).
Old 28-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Lepus

Hello minxoto,

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I already have some of the pieces I need - and I have ordered what I miss - for this mobile protection ring kit.

Ring 1: Black ring with "Lord's prayer" and a cross engraved - representing God.

Ring 2: Black ring with a stone (looks like a button) - representing Goddess.

Ring 3: Silver ring with a chain around it - representing Baby Earth.

I will wear all three on my ringfinger, and in need I will make a protecting circle with it - three times - one circle in the light (representing the present) - one circle in the shadow (representing the past) and one circle in both light and shadow (representing development).

Are you a Christian Witch? Who is your goddess? If you don't mind me asking.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 29-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Can I answer "The Hearts"? :-)
Old 29-04-2016, 03:34 AM
Master

Mobile protection ring kit? I don't think I've ever heard of anything like that.

You can answer the "The Hearts" if you wish but do you mind explaining what it means??

Why do you think the black ring with a stone represents the Goddess, if you don't mind my asking?

And why does the silver ring with a chain around it represent the earth??

There are many ways to protect oneself - protective herbs, oils and amulets etc. Your idea is quite unique
Old 29-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
My goddess are in the ones with a heart - poeticly speaking. I don't have another name for her than goddess.

For me the stone that looks like a button, represents the feminine side. I wondered if I was going to sow a real button attached to the ring, and to sow a matchstick attached to the god, masculine ring.

The power I want to use is sexuality. That's why matchstick and button :)

The chain represents the child, the connection between god and goddess - in this case earth.

I know I'm no wiccan or no pure paganist - but I want to find myself in openminded combination named "paganchrist" or so? :-)

You may say I'm not serious - but I like to play and learn :)
Old 30-04-2016, 03:32 AM
Master

Well, good luck with that then
Old 01-05-2016, 04:49 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Maybe I can say that Venus is my Goddess?

I believe that The Bible is from Mars and Astrology from Venus. That's why their followers are in such opposition to each other.

The wise one knows we need both though :-)
Old 15-05-2016, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Now I know what my God and Goddess are.

It's only You. (can also be written ju and u or any other way that sounds like You)