Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Create Your Desires

If you died today...

Hello!

Yesterday, by where my mom lives, a part of a bridge just fell onto a car in traffic and killed the person in the car...

Can you imagine???

Just driving to work and part of a bridge falling onto your car and Boom, like that you are dead...

That is what happened yesterday... it was during rush morning traffic, there was a car right behind and right in front of him and that bridge piece fell directly onto his car right in front of someone's eyes and right behind someone.

I wonder what impact it had on those 2 people that were feet away from being claimed from the falling pieces. How close they came to being "game over."

I wonder what the man who died was thinking about that day...

Was he excited to go to work? Was he upset? Was he thinking about how he was going to change his life? I wonder....

Regardless, everything can end that fast. That is what I was reminded of yesterday.

That is a place my mother drives often several times a day...

I wonder what impact this incident had on the 2 people in front of and behind the car that got hit?

If I came that close to being the car that was hit, I believe it would have a large impact on me as to what I am doing with my life. Really put things in perspective. What would it do to you???

You know, Life is a beautiful thing. Everything about it is fantastic, as long as we allow ourselves to see the beauty and appreciate the grand design and love in life.

Just like that, it can be over... just like that, all your dreams and "somedays" gone.

I believe one of the biggest tragedies in life is that we don't appreciate it, ALL of it.

Sure, we might have some gratitude for a gift, or when some "good " things happen, but that is not what I am talking about.

I am talking about appreciating EVERY moment... EVERY Damn one of them. You do NOT know when your last moment is...

This breath I take right now... beautiful... This hug I give my partner... magic... this step I take, this word I type, this message I send, perfect.

I admit, I am human, and I find myself not appreciating each moment fully. I allow my mind to get caught up in what is truly silly silly silly thoughts.

But the truth is... every moment, no matter what is happening, can be fully appreciated and loved with your whole heart and being. Yes, even the "bad." Because there is no "bad," just judgement of a moment in those cases. "Judging a book by its cover" without knowing the story.

The most powerful idea that I can say here is that no moment is "bad." No moment is all there is. Every moment truly is part of a much bigger, grander, journey. Every moment is exactly what needs to be there.

Remember, your thoughts, your attitude, your vibration are what create this life you live. The Universe has a plan to bring you exactly what you put out, and by now I hope you have realized that everything is love.

Now, the path and journey are almost always quite unexpected, but every moment and happening is necessary for you to get there. And truly, the journey is suppose to be fun, and it certainly is as long as you allow yourself to appreciate it.

If your like me, or 99.999% of the rest of the world, you probably weren't taught all this in your childhood. Some of your thoughts likely have fear and judgement in them. If you can just work on finding a reason to be thankful in every moment, then life does something funny....

Interesting things start to happen, life becomes "easier," more "coincidental," more "lucky."
You "randomly" meet people and opportunities show up. You "for some reason" feel "better."
People that once were "bad," are now gone or have "changed."

Why do you think that is????
How thankful are you in any given moment???

Be well,
Dr. Matt Mullaney
Old 14-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Create Your Desires

How would being the car behind or in front of impact you???