Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 11-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Color Apology!

Okay, I have made an idiot of myself here already. I just want to apologize to anyone that reads my posts. Just my tone and unappreciativeness of people trying to help, even though I was sure I was in no need of what they said. Boy was that a reality check that I've needed once again the hard way. Just like many of my life lessons. When will I learn? Working hard on it. This is why I need to chill out. My hard headed life lessons I've learned from didn't seem like blessings at the time, but I wouldn't change anything. It has made me who I am today. So I understand fate now. Never believed it before. Hadn't thought much of it, really until now. So if you see a post of mine that rubs you wrong, Im sorry. That is bad magic that is not welcome here or anywhere for that matter! I need to trust in some good peoples. I'm in the right place. Your good magic is strong!!! But it is all about forgiveness! I don't get it, if I can't give it. Reciprocity. Karma. Magic... It is like a very enlightend individual I know said to me. "If you are truly sorry, you are already forgiven." Too true! Well, Good day, folks! One Love!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Hmmm. I used the word 'already',just now, like I expected to make an idiot of myself at some point. As if I even exists. Haha. Ego! Damn you, ego! Got what "I" was wishing for! Haha
Old 11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Jah-Shlovell

My apology for my bad magic on facebook:

I would love to apologize for being harsh with my info sometimes. I mean everything I talk about. But, Inrealize that people are on different levels of enlightenment. It is like trying to punish a child for being smelly. They just don't get it and you can't punish that. If you aren't aware of your bad that you practice. It can't be held against you at all! A lot fall into this category. The bible says to be careful who you damn, because you are in danger of that very fate! I know no one's fate, except my own. That is your journey. Mine hasn't been a smooth trail a lot of the time. But it serves me very well now, because I took the power back. I wouldn't change that for anything, because I made it out with help from God. I believe in fate, now. Things happen for a reason, and for the better good. Even when we can't see it. This is where FAITH comes in. Now, this world needs strong good magic. It just needs to build up the strength it needs by letting evil loose. So when it flips the switch, evil stands no chance. It is like trying to apply some 'tussin on some cancer. It needs stronger medicine than some 'tussin. Just like this world. The harder the head, the harder you must learn. And damn, if there isn't some stubborn people out there. I have been there many times. You're looking at trial and error learning right here. But I will still post my things that I think will help. Get used to the fact that I come from God and none other with what I say. Now, you haven't listened like I've wanted because of my attitude and tone. This can be felt. And that part wasn't from God at all. Message was. But God forces no one, like I said. Free gift. That is why you have been put off by me. I apologize for my attitude and tone. Not cool!!! But, keep in mind where I come from with my message. I lay it before you to pick it up, or leave it be. I am sorry for hurting the cause. That was bad magic. One Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Does this sound right? Thanks.
Old 14-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Pathfinder

The apology is mine. Didn't mean to sound like I was slamming you or anything. Maybe if I took the time to read through your posts I may learn something.
Old 14-11-2013, 12:16 PM
catlady

i forgive you even though i have NO idea what you may have done.its hard to get across the meaning over the internet and i find myslef that you folks in USA have words and terms i just do not get, and then the ones that english is not their native tonuge,that is also hard to undertsnad the persons meaning.then put sense of humour in for fun and hey presto, upset people.
blocking energy from you just incase though .lol JOKE ok
Old 14-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Free_Spirit1983

People act as mirrors, if you said something that pushed someones buttons then that's their issue to work with.. otherwise it wouldn't have caused a reaction :)

It's great that you are stepping up and owning whatever it is your apologising for though (I haven't seen your posts)

Great work! :)
Old 14-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Medicine_Dog

Quote:
People act as mirrors, if you said something that pushed someones buttons then that's their issue to work with.. otherwise it wouldn't have caused a reaction :)

^This^

If someone is put off by you, then they need to search deep in their soul and found out why!

I apologize that you feel the need to apologize.
Old 14-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Suspended
I have a hard time making any sense out of this post. Are you sure this is the right Forum. Maybe post this in a religious forum, not here.