Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 16-10-2010, 04:20 AM
focused1

The Apple does not fall far from the tree!

Imagine if you will an infant sitting on the floor giggling, looking around at his surroundings. He is in a diaper and has of all odd things a little tool belt attached to his hip.

His dad, a construction worker is and has been teaching his little man how to be succesful in life. He teaches him what he know's about the world , about how to behave in order to get what he wants.

Dad's Success formula and Mom's Success formula are passed down to their little one trying to give him all that they know in order for him to be happy and succesful in life!

Each lesson provides a tool the infant stores in his belt. He learns to use these tools by trial and error - Trying to use a hammer on a screw does'nt give the desired result. Crying as a child works to sometimes give you what you want, but does not work for most adults.

Females on the other hand have a higher sucess ratio with this tool! My Wife cries and I bend over backwards to give her what she wants!

We cannot teach beyond our understanding - We can only give that which we know! The tool belt and the tools are simply the beliefs, ideas concepts and experiences that Mom and Dad have learned and developed over time. We were not born with a manual. We learn by experience. I am not now the person I was as a Kid - Thank God, I no longer Poop myself and am now able to walk without help.
I know, I know - I am headed toward pooping myself and not being able to walk again but hey, at least I won't have to clean it up.

This child, this baby is given the tools by his parents with all of the love and ability the parents have to give. (They do the best they can with what the have). They Love their child and give to him all that they think and can to be happy. They want more for him than they had for themselves.

Now Imagine if you will a Doctors son or daughter - They too are doing the exact same thing! Passing on to their child their own Personal success Formula. All that they know and have experienced to help their child achieve more than they ever had for themselves. The Drug dealer, the Prostitute, the Homeless person all pass down their belief systems to their off spring in accordance to what they know to be true about the world. Now Please understand, I say this without judgement without condemnation. I say it with empathy for I know without question, without a doubt in my mind that if I were brought up under the exact same conditions as this homeless person My Life would be the same!!!!

We are much more alike than we are different - we want the same things for ourselves and our children. A Better Future! A Better Life.

Now - Duality, what is it? Well Here is my belief!

You My Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am grateful for Life. I am grateful for the opportunity to experience it in all it's Glory, It's Hardships and it's difficulties.

So - What is Duality? God's Way and Our Way.

Imagine again if you will the tool belt mentioned above. The belief's passed down in order to not only survive in the world but to prosper and be happy.

I am of the opinion that Jesus was the way that demonstrated for us what duality is all about!
Jesus knew without question that the tool belt being placed around him was not and is not they way of Man! He Knew and Knows one distinct difference that Our Preachers and Pastors are trying to tell us is true.

We have been taught that we are our body, we are our thoughts. What if? What if we were not Our Body? What if we are not our thoughts? What if that which I am, is More? What if this too and more, I too can do? You see, I believe that Jesus was not a sacrafice for me or you or anyone else. He demonstrated the Idea, the Fact that YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY! What If You were a Spiritual Being having a Physical Experience? I know The obvious question is For the Purpose of WHat? That my brothers and sisters is not an answer I can give for you! It is an individual Decision. An individual opportunity for self-discovery.

The one thing I know about teaching is You must provide the opportunity for the Student to do the work themselves... EXPERIENCE is the Teacher. Know your own Truth, Your own Reason for Being!

I am grateful for the platform that this Forum Provides. A chance to write and express the ideas and beliefs that I hold.

Thank You and I sincerely look forward to your feedback.

Blessings to you all.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:31 AM
seekseek

i don't know many people who were actively taught things by their parents . . . it is more by default . . . and doesn't account for individual personalities and individual spiritual development. you can try to "teach" some kids some things and they will not learn because they do not vibrate at the same level as the parent . . . i think many people have to learn whatever they are going to learn on their own. i don't know any tribal peoples who revere the lessons of their elders . . .i understand this is just my experience. i think we incarnate and are not really "related" to our birth families . . . maybe some souls travel together . . . i don't personally know any on my journey and if you do, i think you are lucky.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:55 AM
focused1

Howdy Seekseek and Thanks for the response.

Most of us are not conscious of our actions. We are not aware of how we effect the world around us. We do however effect all things we come into contact with weather(?) we are aware of it or not!
Cause and Effect - The Cause is always an internal decision or belief that we hold. The Effect is the result or reality we obtain or experience.