Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Master
Head injury brought out capacity for premonitions(dreams and flashes), telepathy

I'm 9 months out from a head injury that left me in a near meditative state for 3 weeks. It was bad enough you can still see the skull fracture(hole) on a bone scan. I lost much of my language, math, organization and multitasking skills immediately and they gradually returned over the following months.

Finally as my brain is close to fully recovered I note that my premonitions(come true within 24 hours) and telepathic capacity went from just noticeable to completely undeniable right after my head injury.

I'm not questioning it, just curious what effect facilitated this. If I remember a weird dream it comes true within 24 hours, if I see a flash/vision it happens within an hour and I have experienced lots of telepathy to the point even skeptic freinds notice.

So I'm just curious if this is the result of a near death? I should/could have died but don't remember doing so lol and I have heard that often comes with strengthened esp phenomenon or rather was it the result of my ego being incapacitated enough that it could no longer deny/block the communication?

Another thought was that I was in a meditative state for 3 weeks only able to think about what I was doing so anytime I wasn't doing something I was open to experiencing subtle energies.

I had been told I was blocking myself as I saw a lot as a child but things stopped after a particular insident. It seems this head injury was engineered to unblock me.

I'm just curious if other people have experienced similar and what actually initiated the change of consciousness.
Old 20-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Master
Hi,

My research into these things has led me to think that the brain itself wants to deny/block telepathic communication in most of us.

The brain, how it is designed, its primary inclinations fears and concerns can be evolved so that it works with the human mind more effectively.

There is a channeled Kryon message about the human mind.
http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_chan...sville-15.html

In your case the ego and/or intellectual brain being incapacitated like it was allowed the rest of your reasoning centers to become more active. Now that this aspect of you, the logical brain, is less threatened by heart centered reflection and 3rd eye intuitive insights it allows those things which it would block earlier.

That is my impression.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
My son had something similar. He was near death from pneumonia and was induced in a semi coma for 2.5 weeks on a ventilator. While recovering after almost a month being in the hospital, he became very psychic. He saw spirits and spirit guides and premonitions. The premonitions were in the forms of dreams and video forms while awake. The healthier he got, the less he saw. After two years, he was nearly back to his original state.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I'm 9 months out from a head injury that left me in a near meditative state for 3 weeks. It was bad enough you can still see the skull fracture(hole) on a bone scan. I lost much of my language, math, organization and multitasking skills immediately and they gradually returned over the following months.

Finally as my brain is close to fully recovered I note that my premonitions(come true within 24 hours) and telepathic capacity went from just noticeable to completely undeniable right after my head injury.

So I'm just curious if this is the result of a near death? I should/could have died but don't remember doing so lol and I have heard that often comes with strengthened esp phenomenon or rather was it the result of my ego being incapacitated enough that it could no longer deny/block the communication?

Another thought was that I was in a meditative state for 3 weeks only able to think about what I was doing so anytime I wasn't doing something I was open to experiencing subtle energies.

Hello TheGlow! Wow, lots been going on with you! I've been busy in RL and rarely come on these days. So glad to hear you are recovered from the head injury and even gained some surprising bonus's from it!

Off the top of my head (no pun intended!) I would say it was a combination of the weeks of meditative state with nothing to distract you but to recover, mixed with the ego being incapacitated.

Keep up with your new skills, they can be amazingly useful! Don't know what I'd do without mine, they make life easier in so many ways.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
P.S. It'll be nice to have someone to discuss these things with. Part of why I've not been inspired to come to the forum as much the last couple years is so few people can relate to what is now ordinary to me.
Old 23-02-2017, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My research into these things has led me to think that the brain itself wants to deny/block telepathic communication in most of us.

The brain, how it is designed, its primary inclinations fears and concerns can be evolved so that it works with the human mind more effectively.

There is a channeled Kryon message about the human mind.
http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_chan...sville-15.html

In your case the ego and/or intellectual brain being incapacitated like it was allowed the rest of your reasoning centers to become more active. Now that this aspect of you, the logical brain, is less threatened by heart centered reflection and 3rd eye intuitive insights it allows those things which it would block earlier.

That is my impression.

John
thanks John,
I enjoyed the link, and think you are quite astute the ego was very much incapacitated, the meditative state was essencially an effect of this so it all worked together.

Funny how things work exactly as needed. Forced silencing the mind allowed my ego to see there was no threat to acceptance of the connection.

Thanks
Old 23-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
My son had something similar. He was near death from pneumonia and was induced in a semi coma for 2.5 weeks on a ventilator. While recovering after almost a month being in the hospital, he became very psychic. He saw spirits and spirit guides and premonitions. The premonitions were in the forms of dreams and video forms while awake. The healthier he got, the less he saw. After two years, he was nearly back to his original state.
Hopefully they will return for him.

Funny enough from this side of the head injury I remember dreams pre injury that also came true but as the ego does I had let it talk me out of believing they were anything more than coincidences.

I quite like the connection to the point I'm greatful for the injury. I'm not going to let the ego close it off again. :)
Old 23-02-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hello TheGlow! Wow, lots been going on with you! I've been busy in RL and rarely come on these days. So glad to hear you are recovered from the head injury and even gained some surprising bonus's from it!

Off the top of my head (no pun intended!) I would say it was a combination of the weeks of meditative state with nothing to distract you but to recover, mixed with the ego being incapacitated.

Keep up with your new skills, they can be amazingly useful! Don't know what I'd do without mine, they make life easier in so many ways.
Thanks Crystal.

I think you are quite right. Funny how the universe works these things out.
I certainly will keep the connection open. It had been trying for awhile before the head injury but in my grasping for the threads I saw I managed to close myself to it some how. No more grasping. :)

Seeing from this perspective has changed my life completely, no going back, . :)
Hope you are doing well!

If you feel chatty I'm around and you have my email. :)
Old 23-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Master
Interesting thread, this might be relevant as well

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_...oke_of_insight
Old 23-02-2017, 03:04 AM
Master
Django thanks for that link.
I saw it preinjury but it has more meaning to me now so I'm greatful you posted it.