Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Ascender

Cool! I don't often buy things online though so hopefully I can find it while I'm out shopping
Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Boldylocks

From what I gather, the Sidhe are a race of Beings created long before the human race-- and they realize we are a fallen race in need of restoration. At times they try to help us where possible, but they exist on a dimension close to ours.

I believe I heard a Sidhe woman sing to me shortly after my first Faery encounter in 5/2008. The first Faery I saw was very small and I saw her face to face resting in a section of my hair. After that encounter, I excitedly made my first faery garden and really pro-actively began helping the little things in Nature. I began sparing the little wildplants I used to consider weeds and I began transplanting maple tree saplings instead of throwing them in the garbage, etc.

One morning before waking up for work --while I was still half awake/half asleep, I heard this woman's voice singing this hymn to me:
"You are helping the flower to seed; all things are precious"

The voice of this woman was not a tiny voice of someone very small-but of someone of human stature or taller. I believe it was from one of the Sidhe- and that they are not only in Ireland and the Celtic regions.

I've also heard one of the small Fae speak to me later- and the voice was entirely different- and definitely from someone small. That also was when I was half asleep. I couldnt tell if this Being was male or female, but the voice was so sweet and melodic-- and I'm leaning toward thinking the Fae was maybe female. She said, "Can you help me?" I sent a thought back that I'd like to- but would ask God how I can help them.

The woman who sang me this song the first time was definitely of someone much taller- and someone interdimensional.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Ascender

That's amazing Boldylocks! I hope the Sidhe aren't just in Ireland and the Celtic regions. I want to see one in my backyardd! Then again if I did see one I would probably think it was some weirdo in my backyard and chase them away with a rake...
Old 11-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

seems to me you might be a sidhe if you feel connected to them do people hear bussing noises from you when they are near? that is a sidhe they hear buzzing noises..
Old 16-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Ascender

Haha no is there any other signs?
Old 23-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
That's amazing Boldylocks! I hope the Sidhe aren't just in Ireland and the Celtic regions. I want to see one in my backyardd! Then again if I did see one I would probably think it was some weirdo in my backyard and chase them away with a rake...

Heehee, ohh my, I hope the Sidhe would have a sense of humor about that..lol! That's funny and with my luck, would be something I'd definitely do by mistake as well- wether it was an angel standing in my yard or Sidhe! I'd hate to think it, but that would be something the Unseeley would definitely love to watch..yikes!
Old 25-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

If anyone is interested in a bit of really good fiction reading, I can very much recommend Jules Watson for "sidhe" type stories.

Her "Swan Maiden" is heart-touching, as she describes the experiences of her heroine encountering the Spirit world. Likewise her "Raven Queen" all the better for being fairly grim as her characters are introduced at the beginning.

Then there's Juliet Marillier's "Daughter of the Forest" the first of an ongoing series set in ancient Ireland and Britain. "Daughter" particularly is "Sidhe"-rich, but they get a look-in during her following novels of the next generations of the magical Sevenwaters family, too.

Such fiction novels are invaluable for helping us to understand about such spiritual eings. Learning while relaxing - what could be better?

If you'd rather not buy them - request them at your local Library, and share the magic with some other lucky people, too.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 25-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Ascender

Thanks for the recommendations Tea!
Old 25-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Prokopton

The Sidhe are the great Celtic race of faerie.

This book contains hundreds of documented encounters with the Sidhe in the Celtic countries of a century ago. Very highly recommended reading if you would like to know what Sidhe encounters are like -- not new age stuff, these are the real folk talking.
Old 25-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Master
Riders of the Sidhe by John Duncan