Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-04-2020, 09:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Intuition telling me dream is important but need help interpreting

Hi,

The other night I had a very clear dream I remembered very well when I woke up and my intuition told me it was of high significance. But first a bit about me and context.

Lucid dreaming
I was quite into lucid dreaming a couple of years ago and tried a lot of things for while which ended up giving me a couple of short lucid dreams but never lucid dreamed again since. But I recognize the importance of dreams.

Spiritual
I value my spiritual journey and I try to be concious and work towards connections with the universe, messages/lessons I might get along the way, etc.

Dream ------------

I - Car
I was in a car going somewhere with my dad and he is driving. We end up taking a secondary road. This road becomes more and more bumpy and ends up having big rocks which makes it hard to drive. My father is going a bit fast which worries me a bit because we have a cliff on our right. Then he takes a curve too fast and hits front a short wall on the side of the road. It's not a hard hit and we are not worried, but it makes the car go backwards slowly wihout control and we end up falling in the cliff. The fall is high enough that it's guaranteed that we will die, so I prepare for collision and calmly say "it was a pleasure sharing life with you" to my dad.

II - Alive
Next thing I know is that I wake up in a hospital seeing nurses working in a reception, surprised about me being alive, I check to my right and thankfully, my dad is ok. Then I check myself thinking "who knows what is left", but after some slow speech and movement, I seem to be perfectly ok. Then I see my mother rushing in to see me which makes me a bit emotional, but all seems ok.

III - Birth
After some time around the Hospital getting distracted by things I sit down while a doctor and a nurse are trying to put anesthetics on me, but I get angry at the doctor because she is not telling me why. After a while I just let them do whatever and they end up putting the injection in my arm. Then the nurse takes out a human baby from between my legs (I'm a male) which surprises me but I then understand why they wanted me to take anesthetics so I'm fine with it. The birth is totally effortless and I don't realise, no pain.
Then next things I know is that it's not a human baby any more, it's a small wolf, which is wet from the birth and sleeping calmly. I'm surprised again, but not much.

The rest of the dream is me talking to some people in the hospital about other stuff which is not connected to the previous stuff. So this part is irrelevant.

End of dream ---------------

When I woke up, my first thought was... that was weird, but then I immidiately understand that there is a clear death and birth, and the fact that there is a wolf is very significant to me because the Wolf is my spitirual animal.

As I said, I felt this was an important message, not for my external life, but more of a deeper spiritual message. But I feel I need help to understand it.

Thank you very much for reading this! I would really appreciate to hear other people's insights of the meaning.
Old 06-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Yaoughta

What is forward? What is backward? What is right or wrong? That is up for you to decide or rather perceive. It would appear that your higher male energy self was driving and driving recklessly and in order to grow spiritually, you have to take a step back, perhaps even allowing yourself or what you think or feel is yourself to fall by the way side in order to give birth to a new you. It doesn't matter that you're physically male as we are all energy and that energy is both masculine and feminine. Since the wolf is your spirit animal, this is probably an indication that you're expanding that sense of self, sort of growing your inner family and expanding your senses.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFlow
Hi, ...

Interpretation: That is the way most of us live their lives, this journey: an aimless concatenation of events, connected by our fears and hopes, that surprises us at each turn.

Guidance: To give direction and meaning to your life, you need to go through a re-birth process by becoming more in tune with your inner source of knowledge in guidance.

It is possible that the part you left out from your description might contain additional guidance about how to do it (or not). Generally, we can't interpret dreams intellectually, we can't correctly decide what is meaningful, and what not.

Indeed, your dream seems to be an important one, triggered by your conscious quest for higher knowledge. It is good that you paid attention. Keep doing it!

If you don't keep a dream journal, I suggest you start one (I resisted long to keeping one). The purpose of the journal is to write down your dream immediately when you wake up, exactly as you remember it, with no interpretation, adding nothing to it, leaving nothing out.

Dream interpretation is a separate process, and for that you have to leave aside your intellect and emotions, and rely on your intuition and on your inner guide (if you already established such a connection).

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much Yaoughta and inavalan for your comments.

You have both mentioned some very interesting points I have to explore.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Suspended

The car is your body. The father driving is the fact that he exerts control over you. The bumpy road shows your discontent with this situation.

The overcontrol by your dad causes you to resent his interference with your own self-worth and your freedom to decide for yourself.

The doctors represent your resentment to anethesize yourself to his old ideas. The baby represent a new you, where you make decisions for yourself.

The "death" that you refer to is the loosening of the sense of family obligations that have tied you down for so long.

The talking to others in the hospital is the reinforcement you get from healers like you find on this forum.

(My 2-cents worth.)
Old 09-04-2020, 09:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Keep in mind: I have little knowledge about interpreting dreams. I just look at the different symbols and what they mean to me. It could be different for you, but here's how I would have interpreted it.
It seems like the dream doesn't just start with a bumpy road, but it stays that way for a while on your spiritual path. Eventually, you will end up right where you need to be, however many times you may stop and question whether it is right.

Rocky road
I guess life is a rocky road. You may want to slow down, but it just keeps going. Maybe something stirred you up in the past.
You feel worried, uncertainty, scared maybe. It seems like whatever is going on isn't stopping. Your dad is not slowing down and you may fear what it will lead to.

Driving next to a cliff
To me, cliffs are deep, scary, a sudden change (because of height of the landscape), plot twists (cliffhanger)
This cliff only makes you fear more. You are worried about what might happen. If you fall into it, your whole life will change (or end, realistically). I think a change will come about that you are very uncomfortable with.

Crash, relief
Shook up, but not worried. Maybe a sign you have ignored in the past (or future) or one you won't see as very valuable in the beginning.

Falling into the cliff anyway, calm and upon 'death', you are positive and thank your dad.
When you do fall, you aren't afraid. You are thankful for what was. You remember love and happiness as you fall into uncertainty. You accept it.

Hospital, mother, emotional

A mother, especially your own, to me means: familiarity, love, care. After everything that happened, everyone is okay. Your mother comes in. To me, this signifies reassurance, of some kind. Your mother has literally been with you from the beginning and was the first thing you knew (being in her stomach). The fact that she is there and you become emotional, to me means that you are in the right place, and that you were perhaps unsure before, but she brings reassurance.

Giving birth, baby becomes a wolf
Something very strange (giving birth as a male), something confusing, can't understand what is going on, but it turns into a peacefully sleeping wolf. I think this means that you may question what is going on, and you may even find it extremely confusing. Maybe you suspect that after all, this isn't right. But the baby turns into a wolf, so it turns out to be exactly right in the end.

So, what I gather from it, is that you will stumble upon a new path, and this path has a few twists and turns. One day you may be assured that it's right, the next you question it all. I think this dream tries warn you for this, and it tries to prepare you for the crazy road coming up. It tries to tell you to just let it happen, keep following the path, because eventually it will lead somewhere good.

I hope this helped.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:48 PM
ant

Watch Over My Dreams