Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Newbie ;)

How did you find your spirit animal guide?

Strangely I kind of felt I just ‘ knew’ mine. I’ve also had a lot of wonderful yet unusual interactions with this animal.

How about everyone else?
Old 07-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Master
A combination of just knowing and feeling and it turning up everywhere. Not for real as we don't have Raven in my area unfortunately, but in other ways. Also through working with The Morrighan for a while when I was going through investing my shadow side. She's connected to Raven too. I think it was around that time that I got more deeply connected to Raven.
At some point stopped working with The Morrighu as that was done, but Raven stayed. A few years later he left though, when I'd had some sort of Soul retrieval done. I cried. I felt a tremendous emptiness but also knew it was okay.
I haven't really sensed a power animal since. Occasionally one turns up to give me a message, but then they're not my power animal.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account

We have multiple but my core animal some would call the power animal is the serpent. It's something I've always known, confirmed by a shaman when she did a soul retrieval on me after a trauma in my adult life that caused the loss of much of my essence. To me that serpent has been the humble snake, she saw it as a dragon, the serpent with wings. Either way - it's the serpent
Old 07-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Knower
I've always resonated with the Wolf. Was even guided constantly, towards it and any symbology of one since childhood. Took my awakening to finally embrace it. Doesn't feel entirely concrete, so perhaps to mirror LadyMay, there is multiple. I've had days when I clearly felt primal energy of some kind. Whether it was a guide or not is still left unknown.

I say 'was', and keep away from the term animal only because I've now grew to look at everything as equals. I like to have no indifference. We're all love warriors. Find wisdom and clear communication and intention within, in unison. <3

(Edit : For whatever reason my crown keeps lighting up having different opinions on this and wanting me to constantly edit it, so take my post with a grain of salt please. :P) Perhaps they don't want to be seen as equals. Haha! In a loving, guiding way of course. :P
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 07-06-2020 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:32 AM
Administrator
I Love all animals but always felt an affinity with the Horse, wolf and Blackcrow. Everytime I used to walk my dogs I used to visit the horses they would always run up to me
the crow would follow me and I have seen my wolf he stood at my right side and he was huge,

Namaste
Old 13-07-2020, 01:30 AM
Seeker

Just found out I have an owl. I have had the wolf for years as well as the Red Tail Hawk. Had an aura reading done by a Healer. She saw a white presence around me with it's hand touching my left arm and an owl over my right shoulder. Very unexpected, but I have always loved owls. I saved a Red Tail Hawk fledgling from death years ago. Even tho he drew blood by piecing by hand with his talons. I raised him and trained him to come to me. I called him Merlin.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)

I love all animals..but i am specially attracted to the cat.
Old 15-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Wolf.

Dreams. Not just feeling but knowing.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Master

Eagle. It took me many years to understand it is my totem even though I saw them both in real life, in dreams, and in readings. Then one day it suddenly all made sense.