Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 06:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yes, because they are a separate, unique individual. Or are we all clones??

Something else; maybe you'd be interested in ''feral children'': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child
A feral child is not fed with any concepts or identities. Can they believe in ''separation''?

The word individual comes from the Latin word
Individuus which means "not to divide".

The one who is of separation is not an individual. The one who is whole, of unity is the individual.

If one wants to be asleep, be asleep. It does not matter.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
One doesn't make sense, but if one is happy with that, one should discount another one's well-intended observations.

One is insensitive to clear perception!
One needs to look with the mirror and not at it. When one looks at the mirror there is already a division between the perceiver and the perceived.

Points of perception is not the same as the entirety of the perception! One has to see the world as oneself. If one sees the world separate, then one becomes a little puddle beside an enormity. This is the beginning of fear. And one will be filled with innumerable fear and anxieties.

If one is adamant to live in fear and anxiety, sure one can.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:11 PM
Master

Sorry, this is ridiculous. Bye.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry, this is ridiculous. Bye.

It is good to laugh. Take it easy.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Yes, because they are a separate, unique individual. Or are we all clones??

The word unique comes from Latin ūnicus, derivative of ūn(us) one. This uniqueness is not a factor of separation but that which is of "One" and permeates the entirety!

One must get rid of the fantasy of the "I" which is actually the clone! "I" is the clone( that is replicated)from a repository of an unaware entity!

One must not be a child who depends(helpless)on the shadow of tribal minds. One must think for oneself and not be a slave to antique programs! One must be able to grow out of the primitive mindset of separation and flourish in unity.

The new earth is here and the one who is of it will have everlasting life!
Old 12-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play
The word unique comes from Latin ūnicus, derivative of ūn(us) one. This uniqueness is not a factor of separation but that which is of "One" and permeates the entirety!

One must get rid of the fantasy of the "I" which is actually the clone! "I" is the clone( that is replicated)from a repository of an unaware entity!

One must not be a child who depends(helpless)on the shadow of tribal minds. One must think for oneself and not be a slave to antique programs! One must be able to grow out of the primitive mindset of separation and flourish in unity.

The new earth is here and the one who is of it will have everlasting life!

I'll be unsubbing from here as I see zero possibility for an actual conversation.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I'll be unsubbing from here as I see zero possibility for an actual conversation.

One is running away in fear.. One is always open.. It is the "I" that is enclosing one in fear and not being able to face the actuality, has to run away and hide!
It will pass child. Be strong and embrace fear!
Old 13-05-2020, 06:38 AM
Master
One believes that people are individual and separate, yet all connected like pearls on a string or interwoven as threads in the divine tapestry.

One is also a Dualist and that is also one's spiritual belief system. One doesn't listen to others who, through veiled belief, say they have NO beliefs.

Yes, one is also totally self indulgent because if taken to the nth degree, one can attain Samadhi that way....this is the path of Tantra. If God wasn't "self indulgent" then one wouldn't even exist, would one?

One is also stuck in the past..better to anchor awareness to an unchanging reality, than to allow oneself to be tossed hither and yon by the tides of uncertainty regarding one's future.

One also refers to one as "one" so as to avoid the personal "I" which leads others to make further judgment calls and accusations about one's perceived 'self indulgence' which annoys one....or to use the inclusive "we" which leads to accusations of personal irresponsibility or unfounded advocacy which also annoys one.

One has been using one to refer to oneself as one for ages now.
Old 13-05-2020, 09:28 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
One believes that people are individual and separate, yet all connected like pearls on a string or interwoven as threads in the divine tapestry.

One is also a Dualist and that is also one's spiritual belief system. One doesn't listen to others who, through veiled belief, say they have NO beliefs.

Yes, one is also totally self indulgent because if taken to the nth degree, one can attain Samadhi that way....this is the path of Tantra. If God wasn't "self indulgent" then one wouldn't even exist, would one?

One is also stuck in the past..better to anchor awareness to an unchanging reality, than to allow oneself to be tossed hither and yon by the tides of uncertainty regarding one's future.

One also refers to one as "one" so as to avoid the personal "I" which leads others to make further judgment calls and accusations about one's perceived 'self indulgence' which annoys one....or to use the inclusive "we" which leads to accusations of personal irresponsibility or unfounded advocacy which also annoys one.

One has been using one to refer to oneself as one for ages now.

Thanks for sharing beliefs. It's boring, really!

The absence of belief is not the same as not to believe. The veil is the belief whether it is belief or no belief. Read the new thread "Disorder of beliefs, transmuting fear and living life to its fullest". If one wants to get rid of uncertainty once and for all. The past and future are not real. One cannot see, hear, smell, taste, touch in the past or future.

Example: hunger cannot be satisfied by remembering the experience of food. It has to be had in the now. The word apple is not the real apple!

The fact is the movemnt of anger that arises when in contact with the words of the thread. Why should there be annoyance due to words? Words cannot phsyically harm or threaten life, because they are just abstractions. Judgements and accusations are not real. Why should there be slavery to words?

Shivani devi is not the real. The real is alive, complete and full of life! Do not be self-indulgent with the illusions and try to suicide(samadhi). One must live, laugh and play without the idea of time.(like children playing in the field, they no not yesterday or tomorrow).

This is all a dream. That which is happening now is the same as the dreams of the night. There is nothing that one can take out of it, only to give into it. Judgements and accusations are of the past. The "I, you, we, they" are of the past. One can bring in goodness, selflessness and harmony. And all of these are not of the past! This is the real meaning of the word "tantra(not the business of tantra)"- to weave, to create not from the past but to bring in "the new". Creation is wholly new! Reproduction is not the same as creation! The materialist thinks of creation in terms of sexual reproduction.
One is not of materiality!

There is no anchoring or holding unto anything. One is not frozen or immobile. One is the sailor, the sail, the waters, the wind, the sky, the sun, all of it! Be of the wholeness and stop pretending to be a person, Shivani devi, dualist, tantrist or whatever nonsense one has been conditioned to! Don't be boring! Stop pretending and awaken!
Old 13-05-2020, 10:08 AM
Suspended
A child is the one! But the one is killed by naming it, by conditioning it to respond to stimuli, forced to think and feel separate! Like a dog that is tamed with punishment and treat, a child is programmed to respond into separation.

When a child is conditioned to think and feel separate, the one(pure awareness) is nomore! The child's pure awareness is lost and the child becomes conscious knowing the "I' and the "other".This is the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden. Which opens up the conscious dual mind! Humans know not what they are doing!

One must not be of matter! One must be of love. Love is not of materiality!
Closed Thread