Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play
Now, one belives non-separation is the fantasy. It is still a fantastic belief! One must be thirsty for the actual not fantasies.

Who is the one, who says "non separation is the fantasy"?

I'm afraid that for me it is not a very relevant question. That which asks is a collection of verbs: thoughts, memories, emotions, awareness, reason. What you communicate with right now is a temporary, organized order of this. :-) There is no fixed identity, no ''the one'', no noun, that asks this question. The stereotypical ''Who am I?'' question that is supposed to be ''THE question'' in modern spirituality is not a question that concerns me a lot.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:32 PM
Suspended
[quote=Altair]I'm afraid that for me it is not a very relevant question.

One is afraid! And the "me" that one refers to is the very movement of fear. When one is afraid, there can be no light. One is asleep in the depth of darkness.

Do not be afraid. Be courageous and embrace fear. awaken out of it
Old 11-05-2020, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:

One is afraid! And the "me" that one refers to is the very movement of fear. When one is afraid, there can be no light. One is asleep in the depth of darkness.

Do not be afraid. Be courageous and embrace fear. awaken out of it

None of that applies.
This is how I meant ''afraid'': https://www.phrasemix.com/phrases/im-afraid-clause
Old 11-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I'm afraid that for me it is not a very relevant question. That which asks is a collection of verbs: thoughts, memories, emotions, awareness, reason. What you communicate with right now is a temporary, organized order of this. :-) There is no fixed identity, no ''the one'', no noun, that asks this question. The stereotypical ''Who am I?'' question that is supposed to be ''THE question'' in modern spirituality is not a question that concerns me a lot.

That which is of fear is never able to love. Separating/dividing is the action of fear.
Love is of unity. And that which is of unity is always one!

One must be of love and not of killing.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
None of that applies.
This is how I meant ''afraid'': https://www.phrasemix.com/phrases/im-afraid-clause

Thanks for sharing information about clause.
The "I" that one refers to is of separation. One is conditioned from childhood to separate. Constantly made to think separate, and to feel separate. To repeat at every stage of the game!

Is it not so?

Example: can a character in a video game ever step out of that which is beyond its programming?

Certainly not!
But one is not just a program. One can certainly step out of the illusion of the "I".

If one wants to, or keep playing the game. There is no loss or gain!
Old 11-05-2020, 06:31 PM
Master

One may have adhered to a system of beliefs based on limiting root assumptions. That's okay, as long as one doesn't pontificate, and remains open to widening one's perception of the wider reality.

As for example, the "oneness" and "love" one pontificates (I use this verb not in a derogatory way, just stating the obvious) are (mis)interpretations based on one's beliefs. One needs to drop them if one desires to evolve.

One believes that one's awake reality is more "real" than other realities, which is one's primary limiting belief.

--- Another one :)))
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:34 PM
Master

Quote:
The "I" that one refers to is of separation. One is conditioned from childhood to separate. Constantly made to think separate, and to feel separate. To repeat at every stage of the game!

Is it not so?

Example: can a character in a video game ever step out of that which is beyond its programming?

Certainly not!
But one is not just a program. One can certainly step out of the illusion of the "I".

If one wants to, or keep playing the game. There is no loss or gain!
One is the character in the video game. The inner player is so engrossed in the game that he believes he is "one"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:

Is it not so?

Yes, because they are a separate, unique individual. Or are we all clones??

Something else; maybe you'd be interested in ''feral children'': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child
A feral child is not fed with any concepts or identities. Can they believe in ''separation''?
Old 11-05-2020, 06:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
One may have adhered to a system of beliefs based on limiting root assumptions. That's okay, as long as one doesn't pontificate, and remains open to widening one's perception of the wider reality.

As for example, the "oneness" and "love" one pontificates (I use this verb not in a derogatory way, just stating the obvious) are (mis)interpretations based on one's beliefs. One needs to drop them if one desires to evolve.

One believes that one's awake reality is more "real" than other realities, which is one's primary limiting belief.

--- Another one :)))

One can be awoken out of sleep but one cannot be awoken when one pretends to be asleep.

Light is light! There is no otherness in light!

Example: when one stands in front of the mirror, the mirror does not lie, it shows all of that is in front of it. It does not separate. It shows the entirety. Only the "I" sees separation.

The one who writes here in this forum is a mirror that shows that there is no separation. That is all.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:50 PM
Master

Quote:
One can be awoken out of sleep but one cannot be awoken when one pretends to be asleep.

Light is light! There is no otherness in light!

Example: when one stands in front of the mirror, the mirror does not lie, it shows all of that is in front of it. It does not separate. It shows the entirety. Only the "I" sees separation.

The one who writes here in this forum is a mirror that shows that there is no separation. That is all.
One doesn't make sense, but if one is happy with that, one should discount another one's well-intended observations.
Closed Thread