Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 12-06-2020, 06:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I also know for a fact angels do exist, they are mostly anonymous. That's entirely the point. They lack an ego. Or they can be your next door neighbor who lent you next month's rent. Even the small little things, matter!

You only use your self-exposure and narrow down angels as close friends, nothing more. That sounds, harsh. And limited. Plenty of people have family, friends, peers, anything that resemble the same. The fact that you acknowledge and speak of the experience of your own conditioning of realism does not mean those who have gone through and EXPERIENCED the opposite, doesn't exists. Random acts of kindness, miracles that are far too coincidental and far in-between to be dismissed are just as factual, all the same. You seemingly have a very strong conditioned victim stance paired with your own narrow-minded view of 'realism' all the same as you seem to inform others on. I shall do the same. Very strong logical and informed pessimism - just how far have you truly tried out the other end? Honestly? You attract what you believe in. You indeed create your own private hell to an extent yourself. Confirmation bias comes to mind and is THE leading contributor to ignorance. Light is felt, not seen. Always have been. I'm very sorry you have a strong stance against it. I respect your view to a point and I sound very critical because I used to be you. Tough love.

How you view the world and your experiences, are all the same. I have been through both and CONSTANTLY put myself in others' shoes (empathy and observance, both) and I find that fact that you call positivity, unconditional love, and angels bull**** to be downright, disrespectful to people like myself. Indirectly calls empathetic people, compassion, VERY REAL human traits, fake. Without that 'Disney love', we'd be in even greater hell.

I've learned to love stronger from going through a lot of ****, buddy. NOT wanting people to go through what I have. Not becoming what I hate. And that's entirely THE point. YOU and your perception of the world and how you wish to live in it creates your own private hell just the same as viewing it, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's dual-realism and why both exists in the first place. Your view can be just as naive as someone whom has always had a big heart and empathy, being called fake because those that don't rule the world deem it weak and pointless. Well, without it, we are even more doomed. This cycle keeps the world going through grey stages, constantly. Never truly progressing on deeper levels. So, what do you want to believe in? If you were put in front of a barrel of a gun, will you stick to your views or hope for mercy? In that raw moment, most of us well hope for mercy. That shows the light in us. Empathy for one self IS proof that it can extend to others if you try and let go of the superficial layers and egos and conditioning and just see each other as PEOPLE not threats or lesser. To be wise and informed is to admit that anyone can be more wise than you.

Those that love, and love strongly and unconditionally usually are humble and lack an ego or want anything in return. Simply look at large donations done anonymously on ANY major charities, etc. Recently, there's been out-pourings of people paying bail money for all the protestors anonymously, the things that the media does not PURPOSELY cover for reasons I'm sure you understand with your viewpoint. The media does not have us in mind, whatsoever. Why can't you acknowledge that the light and history washing as fellow factual proof of angels or anything in that positive direction being covered up? Think more grey and neutral and you might actually find that being a fan of light can actually not be naive. You indeed attract what you want in life. I am living proof of it. Believe me or don't.

All the same, having a mindset like yours creates more of the problem. Continues the cycle, closes your heart off unintentionally. and you slowly join hands with the very thing you know eventually turns cold. Sit and lay idle while the truth is never shown, all the same. You have concluded your own truth and no longer seek further knowledge or growth of the world. What does that say about you? No potential ignorance in that? Where is your cynicism when it comes to those with a good heart not getting the proper exposure because they simply do not ask for it. Surely you can find logic in that. Or are you that far gone in your past and down your own conditioned rabbit hole? That buddy, I know very well. I grew up in the ghetto and on my own check by check. And I'm agnostic. This energy, this typing, it's passion, it's hurt, it's not me hating you. It's me feeling you, and worrying that you are too far gone. I'm hoping I get through to you.

Sorry, to come at you like this but you are spreading entirely too much victimized and traumatic negativity with a strong inclination that it's FACT, in here. Relax. We get it, you been through some ****. Most of us has as well. Your realism is so damn heart-breaking and you've become a victim of your own passions. We're alike, yet we're totally not. Facts vs. Facts. Informed and strong love rises from the dirt and ashes. Because being a pessimistic realist gets you stuck no where, fast. Logic. Egos. Eventually, Alone. Seeing the world for what it is can be subjective. Want something to believe in to better it, MOVE. Or don't be it. Don't highlight it either then. It's rather, simple and logical. No? With my new outlook all I see is ignorance with providing an over abundance of manmade facts of the past, the same old cycle that we all know doesn't work and is tainted in EITHER direction. Our true potential of loving beings is purposely being hidden from us.

Here's what I like to say in hopes it gets different wheels spinning. Are you the unloved or the loved? Are you truly biased or unbiased? Surely you can use yourself as an example that light can exist. Somewhere in there. Anytime you crack a smile and feel companionship and happiness, why can't that fact and experience be amplified in others? I don't see nor feel wisdom in any form of pessimism. You better damn well be content and happy with your viewpoint then, because then you are FACTUAL proof that you are wrong and are missing something. No ****, sherlock.

And most certainly do not dare say the world is not full of angels simply because you haven't counted or turned a conditioned blind eye to your blessings. Monsters and Angels exist. We are capable of being either. Except one is purposely blinded by mankind and I dare say, it's the monsters. They're the unloved. The unnatural that bred from greed and indifference. I can respect your view up until you call angels, **. That indeed triggered me. As it would to any equally conditioned person full of empathy who has been constantly called, fake. Thank you very much. I'm right here and I just showed you myself. Will you call me and my disney love, and lawful-chaotic good outlook fake to my face?

All I know is, that God better send me back in time to 1988, when I reincarnate and NOT to the horrid future that awaits us! After 2020, I can't even imagine how much lower our society will sink! It's really scary and depressing to think about how the rest of the 2020s will go! I've already lost too much hope!
Old 12-06-2020, 07:55 AM
Master

The present confusions and uncertain happenings are all part of evolution. In a few words it can be said that the aim of the universe is to experience every possible state and condition. Evolution bases itself on how things are at any given moment and chooses its way. Blindly maybe - but it hasn't done badly up until now.
For us humans there have been better times and there have been worse times. The virus shows us just how deeply we are part of nature and the natural world.

We exist in a much better world than ever before.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I also know for a fact angels do exist, they are mostly anonymous. That's entirely the point. They lack an ego. Or they can be your next door neighbor who lent you next month's rent. Even the small little things, matter!

You only use your self-exposure and narrow down angels as close friends, nothing more. That sounds, harsh. And limited. Plenty of people have family, friends, peers, anything that resemble the same. The fact that you acknowledge and speak of the experience of your own conditioning of realism does not mean those who have gone through and EXPERIENCED the opposite, doesn't exists. Random acts of kindness, miracles that are far too coincidental and far in-between to be dismissed are just as factual, all the same. You seemingly have a very strong conditioned victim stance paired with your own narrow-minded view of 'realism' all the same as you seem to inform others on. I shall do the same. Very strong logical and informed pessimism - just how far have you truly tried out the other end? Honestly? You attract what you believe in. You indeed create your own private hell to an extent yourself. Confirmation bias comes to mind and is THE leading contributor to ignorance. Light is felt, not seen. Always have been. I'm very sorry you have a strong stance against it. I respect your view to a point and I sound very critical because I used to be you. Tough love.

Why is it harsh if I refer to angels as my closest friends who have been actually there for me in my darkest moments? To me, the most angelic quality found in a human is loyalty. And if you must know, I used to believe in angels and the supernatural for quite a while (even if I found it difficult to admit) and I've experienced some weird, unexplainable stuff myself as well. But it has all come to this point that I've decided to have a more sober and sceptical outlook on those things, even having to make the ultimate 'sacrifice' to shrug off the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced as nothing more but a meaningless projection of my own psyche and subconscious, painful as it is. And you know why? Because I simply lack any concrete evidence, and because I've been fooled and deceived a little bit too much beyond I can take. So in case you haven't noticed, I have my reasons.

And no, you aren't me and you never used to be me because our lives aren't comparable. I haven't grown up in a ghetto unlike you, and you haven't experienced the same stuff I do. I'm not interested in exchanging life stories, so let's just drop it.

Quote:
How you view the world and your experiences, are all the same. I have been through both and CONSTANTLY put myself in others' shoes (empathy and observance, both) and I find that fact that you call positivity, unconditional love, and angels bull**** to be downright, disrespectful to people like myself. Indirectly calls empathetic people, compassion, VERY REAL human traits, fake. Without that 'Disney love', we'd be in even greater hell.

Then you take it way too personally. Harden your heart dude... I am just an irrelevant and unimportant 'nobody' you'll never meet in your life anyway, so there's no need for you to feel offended by my perspective. Especially if you already think your own view is superior to mine. I honestly wish you all the fun and best of luck with your unconditional love and angels even if I don't believe in that mushy New Age stuff. Just offer me the same courtesy by allowing me to speak my mind about it.

Quote:
I've learned to love stronger from going through a lot of ****, buddy. NOT wanting people to go through what I have. Not becoming what I hate. And that's entirely THE point. YOU and your perception of the world and how you wish to live in it creates your own private hell just the same as viewing it, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's dual-realism and why both exists in the first place. Your view can be just as naive as someone whom has always had a big heart and empathy, being called fake because those that don't rule the world deem it weak and pointless. Well, without it, we are even more doomed. This cycle keeps the world going through grey stages, constantly. Never truly progressing on deeper levels. So, what do you want to believe in? If you were put in front of a barrel of a gun, will you stick to your views or hope for mercy? In that raw moment, most of us well hope for mercy. That shows the light in us. Empathy for one self IS proof that it can extend to others if you try and let go of the superficial layers and egos and conditioning and just see each other as PEOPLE not threats or lesser. To be wise and informed is to admit that anyone can be more wise than you.

If someone points a barrel of a gun to me, I'd be VERY tempted to ask them to pull the trigger. Except I'd suggest them to go for the head, because I imagine myself having dumb luck and forced to live on with yet another inconvenience.

Quote:
Those that love, and love strongly and unconditionally usually are humble and lack an ego or want anything in return. Simply look at large donations done anonymously on ANY major charities, etc. Recently, there's been out-pourings of people paying bail money for all the protestors anonymously, the things that the media does not PURPOSELY cover for reasons I'm sure you understand with your viewpoint. The media does not have us in mind, whatsoever. Why can't you acknowledge that the light and history washing as fellow factual proof of angels or anything in that positive direction being covered up? Think more grey and neutral and you might actually find that being a fan of light can actually not be naive. You indeed attract what you want in life. I am living proof of it. Believe me or don't.

No need to demonise me further, I already realise that there may be little good in humanity left even though self-righteousness shouldn't be underestimated. But to me it are simply people doing good deeds whitout spiritual influence from anything else. The driving factor is either self-importance or just out of good morals, which tends to be more rare, but still lingers about somewhere out there.

Quote:
All the same, having a mindset like yours creates more of the problem. Continues the cycle, closes your heart off unintentionally. and you slowly join hands with the very thing you know eventually turns cold. Sit and lay idle while the truth is never shown, all the same. You have concluded your own truth and no longer seek further knowledge or growth of the world. What does that say about you? No potential ignorance in that?

Well I know enough for now. And if time and experience proves me wrong someday about certain things, fair enough. I'd gladly welcome and embrace it with the biggest joy I'd ever feel, but not until that day comes. If your angels want to convert me to their light side of the force they might have to try a bit harder and preferably in a less subtle way.

Quote:
Where is your cynicism when it comes to those with a good heart not getting the proper exposure because they simply do not ask for it. Surely you can find logic in that. Or are you that far gone in your past and down your own conditioned rabbit hole? That buddy, I know very well. I grew up in the ghetto and on my own check by check. And I'm agnostic. This energy, this typing, it's passion, it's hurt, it's not me hating you. It's me feeling you, and worrying that you are too far gone. I'm hoping I get through to you.

As I've said, I think it's either self-righteousness or having a good sense of morality. I've donated and given money to homeless people as well without asking anything in return, but does that make me a hero with a good heart? Not really. I just did it because I respect homeless people who are truly trying very hard to get back on the right path and make a living. But if it was a nasty drug addicted felon I'd just ignore them. But whatever man, if I'm 'far gone' according to you because I have a different outlook and don't live up to your expectations, all I can say is cheers to that.

Quote:
Sorry, to come at you like this but you are spreading entirely too much victimized and traumatic negativity with a strong inclination that it's FACT, in here. Relax. We get it, you been through some ****.

That sounds pretty negative.

Quote:
Here's what I like to say in hopes it gets different wheels spinning. Are you the unloved or the loved? Are you truly biased or unbiased? Surely you can use yourself as an example that light can exist. Somewhere in there. Anytime you crack a smile and feel companionship and happiness, why can't that fact and experience be amplified in others? I don't see nor feel wisdom in any form of pessimism. You better damn well be content and happy with your viewpoint then, because then you are FACTUAL proof that you are wrong and are missing something. No ****, sherlock.

You don't see or feel any form of wisdom in pessimism? Good for you. Just remember that the airplane was invented by the optimist, and the parachute was invented by the pessimist.

Quote:
And most certainly do not dare say the world is not full of angels simply because you haven't counted or turned a conditioned blind eye to your blessings. Monsters and Angels exist. We are capable of being either. Except one is purposely blinded by mankind and I dare say, it's the monsters. They're the unloved. The unnatural that bred from greed and indifference. I can respect your view up until you call angels, **. That indeed triggered me. As it would to any equally conditioned person full of empathy who has been constantly called, fake. Thank you very much. I'm right here and I just showed you myself. Will you call me and my disney love, and lawful-chaotic good outlook fake to my face?

Well, I don't know you... The internet is full of fake personalities and this forum is no different. I also don't see what angels have to do with being an empath and why calling them rubbish is offensive. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm terribly sorry for insulting them poor wee little angels.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I would like to have a chance to experience the 80s and also Japan before so much of its society became so hard on relationships and having children. I suppose it is like that here too though. I would also like to experience Japan before it became westernized. The 60s in the states I would like to experience too. I never visited Japan, have been wanting to for years, I finally saved enough money and then covid happened. So sad I didn’t travel more before I hit my 30s. I am trying to scramble to do something meaningful so I don’t regret everything feel like I’m at a dead end in life as a woman my age like there’s no point even trying sometimes...