Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 17-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Smile...fortunately I am still aware that I have no less than three very dark minded spiritual beings connected to me 24/7...those three never leave me.
with my waking sight, i also see many other beings approaching & or leaving me from moment to moment. And these different beings bring with them different personalities.

I have tried every technique & or ritual known to rational minded mankind...not irrational Hocus Pocus...no kidding...tried for years to no avail...BUT I do not care anymore, that they invade my private space and free load on me...as I am well aware as to what is happening to the dark minded ones, in Regards to their impending future HELLISH times ahead of them, after the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" has reaked havoc on their poorly depleted Soulselves.
They may choose to ignore what happens to them moment by moment as they carry out their self righteous unloving behaviours. However I have seen with my waking eyes what effect that great law has on their very being. And they can spend many thousands of Earth years in mental hellish anguish...NASHING OF TEETH.

Further more, my use of your name, is a Mark of respect. And nothing BUT that.
I do not need to attempt to butter you or anyone up, in any way shape or form, as I am fully comfortable in my own skin & mind & have no need for people love me.

Regards Neil

Ps
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ETC ETC ETC ETC...
it is 'Gnashing of Teeth'... There is a "silent G" involved.

Using my name as a "mark of respect" eh?
Finishing your post with a lot of repetions of one word eh?

I mean, it is very simple:

Neil: "I love you, Dianne"
Dianne: "that is a very beautiful thing to say..."

Oh wait, you didn't did you? And now if you do, it will only be because I mentioned it. I grow tired of telling others things they should already know.

Those three are just awaiting orders btw..
Old 17-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Well, this thread has taken a dark turn, hasn't it?

Thank you for your kind words Shivani, I also really appreciate our discussions and mutual respect for each other.

Neil, I don't know anything about your history on this forum, or your religious background, but it does sound to me like you are indeed a tormented soul.

Finding a permanent solution to entity attachments is difficult, but temporary solutions can be found, which can provide relief for a while and hopefully eventually make the entities leave permanently as they tire of constantly being driven away.

A lot of people contact me with issues like that and I've had some success in dealing with them. If you want me to have a go at treating you, PM me.

Since this thread has taken a different turn I WOULD LIKE to BRING BACK ON ITS TRACK.

Let us discuss the advantages of SHIVA and KRISHNA WORSHIP.

Anyone can worship Shiva without any pre qualification. Shiva is boon provider who can fulfill your wishes without caring for the Karmic result. He can provide you liberation from rebirth cycle provided the dead body is cremated at the Gangage Ghats of Varanasi.

Krishna worship requires following strict code and conduct (like vegetarianism, celibacy, refraining from liquor and speculation). He can manipulate your Karma to ward off suffering, deliver victory , and success in life. He prevents one from doing negative Karma, and makes life tragedy free. He awards all 4 kinds of liberation.

The Choice is yours!
Old 17-03-2019, 09:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
it is 'Gnashing of Teeth'... There is a "silent G" involved.

Using my name as a "mark of respect" eh?
Finishing your post with a lot of repetions of one word eh?

I mean, it is very simple:

Neil: "I love you, Dianne"
Dianne: "that is a very beautiful thing to say..."

Oh wait, you didn't did you? And now if you do, it will only be because I mentioned it. I grow tired of telling others things they should already know.

Those three are just awaiting orders btw..

Orders..those three act on their own behalf, & are not a threat to myself, and neither are the ones that come and go.
Infact they smile in respect as to how they have become exposed, regarding my knowledge of them...one And all

And you need not bother relaying that message to your non flesh friends, as they read it through you as you read it...but are you truthfully aware as to why...AS IN THE CREATOR GODS ONE AND ONLY TRUTH.

Ps thankyou for the grammatical lessons.

Regards & SMILES..Neil
Old 17-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Well, this thread has taken a dark turn, hasn't it?

Thank you for your kind words Shivani, I also really appreciate our discussions and mutual respect for each other.

Neil, I don't know anything about your history on this forum, or your religious background, but it does sound to me like you are indeed a tormented soul.

Finding a permanent solution to entity attachments is difficult, but temporary solutions can be found, which can provide relief for a while and hopefully eventually make the entities leave permanently as they tire of constantly being driven away.

A lot of people contact me with issues like that and I've had some success in dealing with them. If you want me to have a go at treating you, PM me.

NoOne...hi hello
I do not believe that this thread has taken a dark turn...if people can learn from it, then it has a good purpose.
And there is so much to take from it.

You can learn all about my history if you choose to, by going through my past and or not so past posts. You will always find patience and caring.

And you can go right ahead and attempt to rid me of dark entities. But as per usual, it will not work.

I have been experiencing/feeling physical hell from them for all of my life. And for the last ten years I have been seeing and hearing them with my waking sences.
And I have had literaly so many well recomended spiritual healers attempting to rid me of them. And all the while as these supposedly well accomplished spiritual healers were going about their healing techniques, these beings that are connected to me are laughing and heckling and having an absolute ball of a time and all the while stating that they are still here and absolutely not affected by the fools that are trying to evict them.

AND as funny as it is, when the healer turns to me and says there Neil...we have just removed all of them etc etc...AND AS I AM BEING TOLD THIS BY THESE HEALERS....THE DARK ONES ARE SPLITTING THEIR SIDES WITH LAUGHTER..AND AS I AM WALKING OUT OF THE HEALERS FRONT DOORS AND GETTING INTO MY CAR THEY ARE STILL HAVING A REAL GOOD BELLY ACHING LAUGH.

NoOne..after you have transitioned out of the flesh, you will then start to figure out, exactly what I have already figured out, about dark spiritual beings and how many there are of them on Earth, and how they are not affected by Earthlings modalities/techniques.

You will also figure out that they pretend to be moved on because it serves their purpose...have you ever wondered why they..."Ahhh" YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVER MIND, AS YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ME IF I WERE TO FILL YOUR MIND WITH MY EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE IN REGARDS.

NoOne... kind regards and smiles from me..Neil.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:14 AM
Master

Quote:
NoOne...hi hello
I do not believe that this thread has taken a dark turn...if people can learn from it, then it has a good purpose.
And there is so much to take from it.

You can learn all about my history if you choose to, by going through my past and or not so past posts. You will always find patience and caring.

And you can go right ahead and attempt to rid me of dark entities. But as per usual, it will not work.

I have been experiencing/feeling physical hell from them for all of my life. And for the last ten years I have been seeing and hearing them with my waking sences.
And I have had literaly so many well recomended spiritual healers attempting to rid me of them. And all the while as these supposedly well accomplished spiritual healers were going about their healing techniques, these beings that are connected to me are laughing and heckling and having an absolute ball of a time and all the while stating that they are still here and absolutely not affected by the fools that are trying to evict them.

AND as funny as it is, when the healer turns to me and says there Neil...we have just removed all of them etc etc...AND AS I AM BEING TOLD THIS BY THESE HEALERS....THE DARK ONES ARE SPLITTING THEIR SIDES WITH LAUGHTER..AND AS I AM WALKING OUT OF THE HEALERS FRONT DOORS AND GETTING INTO MY CAR THEY ARE STILL HAVING A REAL GOOD BELLY ACHING LAUGH.

NoOne..after you have transitioned out of the flesh, you will then start to figure out, exactly what I have already figured out, about dark spiritual beings and how many there are of them on Earth, and how they are not affected by Earthlings modalities/techniques.

You will also figure out that they pretend to be moved on because it serves their purpose...have you ever wondered why they..."Ahhh" YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVER MIND, AS YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ME IF I WERE TO FILL YOUR MIND WITH MY EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE IN REGARDS.

NoOne... kind regards and smiles from me..Neil.

I know that there are many dark entities out there, I have come across some of them myself, especially at the beginning of my awakening. I have learnt to protect myself against them, by using the fire generated by my risen Kundalini as a weapon, more like a shield of fire against them. They can return of course, but it is generally an unpleasant experience for them, so they tend to look for easier prey.

It is up to you of course if you want to give it a go, I'm not pushing you in any way, I can see that you are not terribly enthusiastic about it.

If you do want to go ahead, PM me and I will send you my email address, as I need a photo of you to establish a proper energetic connection. I will then transfer some of my own Kundalini fire into you, creating a shield. The effect will be temporary, but it might give them something to think about, or reconsider their options.
Old 17-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:

And you need not bother relaying that message to your non flesh friends, as they read it through you as you read it...but are you truthfully aware as to why...

If you are truly aware of this, you will know that we can also reply to it, just as she replies to it - we have learned to work together, to co-exist; when she stops supressing it of course. She always likes to be in total control...That's her biggest problem.

Now, lets get this back on topic, shall we?

There are also puritanical sects of Shaivism which would rival the Gaudiya Vaishnavas when it comes to upholding Dharma and the Yamas and Niyamas.

No meat, sex, drugs, liquor, and with fasting, rigorous penance, long periods of silence etc.... And "dying in Kashi" is just a cheating short cut to Moksh, it is definitely not the ONLY way!

We are not all hedonistic tantrikas... Only the ones who are SO focused on Shiva, they can't give a damn about anything or anybody else BUT Shiva are.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 17-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Master

Quote:
I know that there are many dark entities out there, I have come across some of them myself, especially at the beginning of my awakening. I have learnt to protect myself against them, by using the fire generated by my risen Kundalini as a weapon, more like a shield of fire against them. They can return of course, but it is generally an unpleasant experience for them, so they tend to look for easier prey.

It is up to you of course if you want to give it a go, I'm not pushing you in any way, I can see that you are not terribly enthusiastic about it.

If you do want to go ahead, PM me and I will send you my email address, as I need a photo of you to establish a proper energetic connection. I will then transfer some of my own Kundalini fire into you, creating a shield. The effect will be temporary, but it might give them something to think about, or reconsider their options.

NoOne...do you not understand what i have just previously said to you...I have said, that I have had persons who have been supposedly the best there is that are said to be capable of ridding me of these beings...who can not even tickle these nasties.

And I also have very powerful spiritual beings, around me/with me, who are unable to remove these dark ones...are you aware as to why they can not be removed...because I will tell you, if powerful spiritual beings can not remove them, do you honestly believe that you can.

Are you aware as to what law of the universe, stops these beings from being removed from me...NoOne....I know that you are unaware of that law, and you know that I am correct.

Regards from me once again...Neil
Old 17-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If you are truly aware of this, you will know that we can also reply to it, just as she replies to it - we have learned to work together, to co-exist; when she stops supressing it of course. She always likes to be in total control...That's her biggest problem.

Are so there we have it...you have decided to talk to me directly while Dianne types your words...you threatened me earlier on, and you are well aware that I catch on to so very much of your unloving characteristics...the characteristics of yourselves and every other darker being who has the very same agenda as yours.

Multi billions upon billions of you...I see it wherever and whenever I am around Earthlings.

And I will now speak to Dianne.
"Dianne" when you are ready to speak to me, you may PM me...you have know knowledge of how often my thoughts are of you and how you are doing moment by moment.

Regards from myself...Neil
Old 17-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Are so there we have it...you have decided to talk to me directly while Dianne types your words...you threatened me earlier on, and you are well aware that I catch on to so very much of your unloving characteristics...the characteristics of yourselves and every other darker being who has the very same agenda as yours.

Multi billions upon billions of you...I see it wherever and whenever I am around Earthlings.

And I will now speak to Dianne.
"Dianne" when you are ready to speak to me, you may PM me...you have know knowledge of how often my thoughts are of you and how you are doing moment by moment.

Regards from myself...Neil
Threatening you? We just had to make it seem that way so you'd be more open to direct communication with us - we do whatever needs to be done; even testing your inner strength and faith in the face of your darkest fears and without even as much as a warning!

You say that you are SO full of love and yet, where true love abides, evil cannot, so what is wrong with this whole picture, Neil?

What you saw as a threat was us trying to draw your power out to fight us; to see what you are really made of.... What a total disappointment! Thing is, you are no threat to us, so why would we even bother with you? You think very highly of yourself, don't you? Too bad we don't share that sentiment.

Shivani/Dianne is going to bed now... When she wakes up, you can have her back... But know this and know it well; we never do ANYTHING against her will and wishes... I wonder where that Ajay character got to? We haven't finished our game yet.

Goodnight and sweet dreams.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Suspended
Our greatest ability as humans is not to change the world; but to change ourselves.
Mahatma Gandhi