Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

I am now the runner. A little perspective

I have been on my tf journey for a little over 8 years!! And after our split I was always chasing him constantly. Hoping, praying and wishing he would soon return. He did occasionally return but it wasn't for long. He would come for like 2 days then disappear again.
So 8 years come and I learned to be at peace with our separation. I would accept if I never spoke to him again. Or I would be over the moon if we did reunite. While over the past week things have changed. I love my tf and I always will and I know I won't love anyone as much as him. But, if he were to come back tomorrow and want to start fresh, I'd say no. If you guys have read my previous posts you'd know that I was waiting so long and would take him back at the drop of a coin.
But things have changed in love him and miss him terribly, but something in me doesn't want to ever unite with him again. And I use to count the days waiting for him to return, bow I hope he doesn't return. Now I don't believe he is chasing me cause he hasn't made contact but I am running. I want to experience other people and other things without him.

All I'm saying is this connection is so divine, you never know what will happen in it.
Thanks for listening
Old 19-06-2020, 06:25 PM
Pathfinder

To me, it sounds like you’re doing what’s best for you.
Old 19-06-2020, 09:44 PM
Master
I don't see that as running but more deciding to end this situation where someone has been leading you on for a long time.
Keep it up, focus on your own life and happiness. Life is too short to waste it away on people who don't love us.
Love yourself enough to choose happiness. Again, that's not running but healthy behaviour.
Good luck.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:19 PM
Master

Seems like you have different needs, which is perfectly Ok..it happens. If it feels like the cycle has come to an end then your most probably right, it sounds like you are ready to experience something new :-)
Old 20-06-2020, 07:34 AM
asearcher

yes beside from twin flames we got the other soulmates that are just as great. think you just know in your heart and spirit that you have given your all which has now finally set you free. We can't forget the other soulmates just because we got a twin flame in our life. There are just like you wrote other people, things and what is happening within you that are important too. :)
Old 25-06-2020, 07:11 AM
Knower

If a change happens inside yourself, just act accordingly. Your OP sounds a bit like: "I have changed, what do you guys think?"
Also, I don't know how useful these runner/chaser categories are. It would be much simpler to live without any preconception. I understand you, I have been in a similar dynamic for 10 years now. Falling Leaves wrote in another thread that so much of the experience is spent rationalising, I do agree with this 100%. It is what it is, you cannot foresee anything and neither can the other users here (not even those claiming to be a medium, sorry. )
It is a beautiful fairy tale that the one who got away eventually runs back to the one who has stayed, but life is so much more than this. Just live and learn. Best wishes xx