Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Suspended
The system of Venus: Deception, sleep & Death

The English word family comes from the root word famulus(latin) – which means servant/slave. The groupings of these families(servants) is called a society. The English word society comes from the Latin word socius which means companion. There is no feeling of otherness among true companions/friends.

If society really means fellowship amongst the families, why are they divided into groups?
The world nations are a conglomerate of several societies! The world is divided into several nations!
Nation, societies, institutions, families, persons(open and secret) etc are not based on truth. It is a pretentious act of love and fellowship on the peripheral and a hidden act of jealousy, violence and discord within.

One needs to be at a vantage point to see clearly– that any society is a company of servants and the ruler of all societies is a legion of masters!

What is the relationship between a master and a slave?
The whole system is based on sadomasochistic relationship. The evidence can be found in our daily life. Whether it be the relationship between the heart and the mind or man and woman, the elements remain that of authority and conformity. A tug of war between these two!

We can romanticise, justify Or complain and rebel against but it’s still the progeny of sadomasochism! The echelons are wired together upon this tether!

The investigation could only progress by maintaining a constant indifference. If there is an indulgence or refrainment to what is perceived, then that vantage point perception is taken away instantly and one is forced into positions within the system. Be it fame, fortune and success. Be it shame, adversity and failure. These are coordinates within the system, means nothing!

From the masters of the highest order to the slaves of the lowest order do not possess “this seeing”. One has to be aware of this deep entrenched need to belong, to crystallise, mark, label into a certain order within the system. Embrace fear! Be aware of, the habitual need to escape, the fractions within the order and the turbulence that surrounds the orders(forcing one to enter the immediate available position).

Who is the ruler of the legion of masters?
One has to be deeply alert similar, to when standing at the precipice! This alertness is that which bears light. Like that of morning star “Venus”. This alertness is the ruler of the legion! It is very clear that the alertness or the light of Venus is secondary or subordinate to the Sun(which is pure light of its own)! This alertness or that which reflects light” is not the same as “Helios”.
Helios/Sun is not a bearer of another’s light, it is of its “Own”.

Venus is the epitome of arrogance & pride. (Being filled with the Sun's radiance desired to be equal to the Sun.) This alertness is but a mere reflection of the original light from the Sun! This is the ignorance of Venus and cursed to move on its belly(Knowledge moves in time and can never become complete because ignorance ALWAYS goes along with it).

But once THE SUN rises above the horizon the truth is revealed and Venus's emulation END.
Being hurt by the actuality of its dullness, jealous and enraged with hatred for the Sun’s radiance , goes ahead to cause an effect, a principle movement to which the legion of masters are dedicated. Tempting human of immortality and charging accusations against one another.

One must not fall asleep, be enchanted by(Venus)!!! Stay awake!!!
The DAWN IS ALMOST HERE!!!

The investigative penetration must progress by maintaining an “extraordinary indifference”. The temptation is of immense attraction. If there is a temptation to indulge or refrain from this perception, then the vantage point perception is taken away instantly and one is forced to partake in Venus’s desideratum!

The ruler emits accusations upon the legion of masters! This ruler goes ahead to cause an effect, a principle movement to which the masters are dedicated. It can only work in descent and never move in continuous ascension. The masters and the slaves void of ascension beyond their own limitations fall endlessly to this temptation and give ears to the accusations!

The entire sadomasochistic system exits on the ground of deception(tempt, allow the fall and accuse). The human mind cultured on the ground of deception, lack true light! The minds part of this system are devoid of a relationship with the Sun! Hence still within the boundary of time, always living in the past and looking towards the future! This mind is never free from the burden of mortality and impermanence! The trick is to tempt with immortality but prison the mind in time!!!

The system: all activity that has the shadow of the past! Any action born out of family, ancestry, tradition and culture inevitably has the signature of “Venus”.

There is nothing new under the Sun! It looks like the system is in progression and it is changing, only at the peripheral! The ruler never changes and thus the system with its legion of masters at the top to the slaves at the bottom of it, never change!

The system is illusory just like the emulation of Venus!!!

Last edited by Dawn_is_a_play : 03-05-2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:37 PM
Lorelyen

Um....you overlooked an important detail - the planet was named after the Roman deity, Venus / veneris, not the other way around.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Um....you overlooked an important detail - the planet was named after the Roman deity, Venus / veneris, not the other way around.

Exactly!

I don't know where the OP has his info from but clearly he's another negatively focused fear mongerer. I really wonder why we get so many of those on here.
From the Latin venus (the loved one, beloved), which is thought to be from the Indo-European root wenos (desire). The name is borne in Roman mythology by the goddess of love, beauty, and the springtime. She is equated with the Greek goddess Aphrodite. The planet Venus rules the zodiacal signs of Taurus and Libra.
Old 09-05-2020, 08:20 PM
Suspended
Getting back from distractive comments:

As said in the thread, any desire to indulge or refrain with the coordinates would instantly take away the ascending vantage point perception and one would be forced back into positions within the system. The positions within the system is submission to the spell of Venus.

The English word Venus comes from Latin vener which comes from the Sanskrit root vanah which means desire. The hidden side of desire is "fear". Venus is afraid of the truth!

The truth -
1. That the light of the Sun originates of its own. It is true beauty!
2. Venus's terrain is infertile thus incapable of sustaining life. It does not have its own light and is the very personification of that which is ugly(the English word ugly comes from the old Norse ugga which means fear)!

Not being able to face the truth becomes discontented and resentful, erupting volcanoes(self destructive masochistic principle). This create a dense layer of atmosphere(CO2 and H2SO4 gases) which hides the truth of its repulsiveness. Also reflects the Sun's light to portray a conceited image of beauty!

The word Venus also has close connection to the Latin word venemen which means poison, love potion, charm. The charm is to bind human beings with sleep, separating man, families, societies, nations and causing havoc in the world and leading to death. This is the sadistic principle!

Now it is clearly established that the system of Venus is sadomasochistic in its nature!

Some are probably witches who fell for the deception of Venus(morning star who also goes by the name Lucifer) If there are any witches here in this forum, kindly face the truth, repent and save your souls! Work for the unity of man, stop decieving your fellow human beings! This is your final warning!

Leviticus 19:31
"'Do not turn to mediums(channeling) or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God."
Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Old 09-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Lorelyen

Are you able to write comprehensible prose. Individually the words make sense but strung together, they don't.

What does make sense is false.

The word venus come direct from the latin: Venus/veneris/veneri/venerem (3rd declension feminine). It has no connection to sanskrit. Both languages may have derived from a remote common source but neither influenced the other in significant ways.

The latin word for fear is timor/timoris/timori/timorem (3rd declension) or metus/metus/metui/metum (4th declension) neither have associations with Venus the deity. Ok?

So, maybe wise to stop peddling false info here. Push your soapbox back under the sofa. By all means get on with your own narrative but bring it here and you'll be questioned.
And no need to create a sock puppet to be rude to me. It gave me a laugh though. Spectabo.

But....it's up to people to make up their own minds.
Old 09-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play
Getting back from distractive comments: ...[/b]
That's funny.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-05-2020, 09:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Are you able to write comprehensible prose. Individually the words make sense but strung together, they don't. ...
That's a technique used in NLP to put a subject in trance, and give their subconscious suggestions. For example:
Quote:
The investigative penetration must progress by maintaining an “extraordinary indifference”. The temptation is of immense attraction. If there is a temptation to indulge or refrain from this perception, then the vantage point perception is taken away instantly and one is forced to partake in Venus’s desideratum!
:)))

I guess the OP doesn't do that on purpose, but it's also true than I don't understand what his intentions are. As on the other thread, he seems interested in just pontificating, with no intention of a dialogue (on this discussion forum). He refers to himself as "one" which is funny.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Are you able to write comprehensible prose. Individually the words make sense but strung together, they don't.

What does make sense is false.

The word venus come direct from the latin: Venus/veneris/veneri/venerem (3rd declension feminine). It has no connection to sanskrit.

The latin word for fear is timor/timoris/timori/timorem (3rd declension) or metus/metus/metui/metum (4th declension) neither have associations with Venus the deity. Ok?

So, given that, you need to push your soapbox back under the sofa. By all means get on with your own narrative but bring it here and you'll be questioned.

Thanks for sharing opinions about the thread.

One must have this fertile quality to bear the light of the words and not be quick to judge.
One must be of patience, for it is the highest of virtues. It does not seat with mockers nor is self indulgent with its own opinions.

One agrees that Venus comes from the Latin root Vener which means "desire". But one must have this "insight" into the very movement of desire to understand that fear is the other side. It is like two sides to a coin.

Example: one is afraid of being stupid, ugly, the other side is the desire to be bright, beautiful!

With scientific reference, it is known that Venus is infertile, repulsive and dim. Through a "personification process" we established that Venus not being able to face the truth of its actuality desires to be bright, reflecting the Sun's light by its dense(nature of its conceit) atmosphere. Following from there one can easily comprehend the thread with ease.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That's funny.

Thanks for sharing thoughts and laughs. It is good to have a laugh. One's generosity is appreciated.
Old 22-06-2020, 04:31 PM
MAYA EL

Ignore the sheep for they will always fear new food from a new person