Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Phaedron

Conflict

I suppose as a writer I perceive the universe as a story, which is why I find the Akashic records to be so inspiring. And what is at the heart of every good story? Thats right, conflict. Conflict is also a fitting premise for a universe that begins with an explosion. As I had said in another thread, love and explosions is kind of what life is all about. I'm also reminded of an episode of Futurama where it is concluded that all civilization was an effort to impress the opposite sex. The biggest problem with this premise is that in real life there are far too few happy endings. Is it just reality or did something go very wrong somewhere? Around Eden perhaps...

Up until now reason and faith have been my constant companions, and where I go they go hand in hand, but I seem to have reached the limitations of reason, and perhaps the portion of my journey that can actually be shared with others and still be believable. As spiritual as I try to be, it's as if the universe hides a lot of herself because I travel in the company of reason.

One of the best tools of reason is sort of a like a philosophical sonar. It is to deduce the form of a parent by seeing the offspring and to see the various reflections in nature's patterns. From light and dark, to man and woman, to 0 and 1 in binary code, all life is a balance of the positive and negative forces, or yin and yang. However, the two forces can also have two outcomes. One of affection and creation, and one of chaos and destruction.

Conflict is the premise that drives life and it takes many many forms. Without the restlessness of conflict, why would life evolve? Progress can only be made through abandoning the security of the old patterns, and to grow in life we must put ourselves in uncomfortable positions. In the theory that all life evolves from the sea, life would have never made it to land if it wasn't willing to brave the cold and uncomfortable world above water. I always remind myself of this when it's time to get out of pool or bath. So if your life has become all about avoiding conflicts, maybe it's time to rethink what life is all about.

So knowing conflict as I do, it's hard to take the idea of heaven seriously, and even harder to believe that heaven will come to earth. On the other hand, reincarnation fits perfectly in every respect.

1) It's a way that a perfect God can save every single soul, by giving them lifetime after lifetime until they reach a turning point in their spiritual evolution.

2) This idea is consistent with the premise that the purpose of existence is conflict and evolution, and will continue to be so.

3) Reincarnation and past life issues factor into real math, in Numerology, Astrology, and Tarot. When used correctly these oracles produce accurate results. They translate the code of life. It's like finding a walkthrough on life, or getting into the debug room if it were a video game.

4) Far too many people have actual and inexplicable experiences with reincarnation to dismiss.

5) If you look you'll find it everywhere. Even in the Bible, there are hints of reincarnation. Research the teachings of Origen, who was considered heretic by the church.

However, I don't like the idea of reincarnation personally, and so I doubt I will be coming back here anytime soon. So far as the afterlife goes I believe in many possibilities, like becoming a ghost or staying in one of countless spirit worlds cloaked by the dark space between stars.

While I can't say much for heaven, the theory that we can return to the garden of Eden looks promising. To renounce the fruits of good and evil and join one another in unity and acceptance of a love that just is. This will neutralize the really bad aspects of evil. There is hope only if we can turn the tide on the deteriorating relationships between men and women, which may even reflect problems between the male and female forces on high. In my humble opinion the effect of modern society removes the power process and neutralizes the genders into a single sex, followed by eventually eradicating the family unit altogether, making sex as public as it can possibly be and abandoning trying to have love. A global society of slaves completely dependent on big brother. Until something is done about the Illuminati, and the money god is destroyed, there is absolutely no hope in returning to Eden.

TLDR

The meaning of life is conflict.
There is no heaven, because heaven would be free of conflict.
We reincarnate so we can experience more conflict.
God is a master story teller who wrote an akashic library full of good stories with great conflicts.
the end.
Old 14-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Master
Yes, the universe is a story of a complicity of interwoven stories. It is also a dance of entirely interactive energies.

However, conflict is not the dance but resistance, competition and combat, and that is how our little world has become so good at fighting and so poor at dancing.

Xan