Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Evalon

Measuring energies - range of frequencies?

Hello

Good to be back here in this forum - been a bit of time since my last time here ...

My reason for writing now is that I'm trying to find out how to measure the different levels of energies found mainly around human beings. I'm aware of the work done by Valerie V. Hunt http://valerievhunt.com/ValerieVHunt..._Hunt_EdD.html back in the seventies where she compared electrical measurements with an aura reader's observations and found out that different aura colors corresponded to measured frequencies up to around 1500 Hz (http://www.somatics.de/HuntStudy.html).

I've also been reading part of ITEM's technical manual (ITEM: http://www.item-bioenergy.com/rfi/index.html) and in the manual they state that they measure human energy levels in the frequency range between 100 MHz - 800 MHz. These frequencies are subharmonics of the actual frequencies found in the Aura.

Ondamed http://www.ondamed.net/, a system which seems to both measure & treat with electromagnetic signals, operates between 0.1 Hz & up to 32.000 Hz.

ITEM comments on the various ranges of frequencies measured by different systems and say that the difference may be due to different sensors and more (unfortunately I can't find where I read it right now).

Personally, I believe that human, animal & plant vibrations probably go up in un-measurable high frequencies, and may have other qualities that cannot be measured by EM sensors, however, if I aim to capture a extensive range of them (but not all), which frequencies should my equipment be able to record? Already I know that for my purpose a practical upper limit is somewhere between 500 kHz-2 MHz and a lower limit is about ½ Hz. Additionally, signals up to 3 GHz may be recorded e.g. on a per second basis meaning that every second a frequency in the 1 MHz to 3 GHz range may be recorded as well.

Feel like adding this one

If some of you "know" or have experience with measuring these energy fields I'd appreciate your insights.

Love & Joy

Jesper
Old 13-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Evalon

Hi

Nobody knows or have experience with this? Hmmmm ... In case this is not the Forum to ask these kind of questions I'd appreciate a hint as to if there is another forum more in this direction.

Kind sentiments,

Jesper
Old 19-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Suspended
Jesper,
I wish I could tell you more, but you raise more questions, I'd like to research & learn about.
As you mentioned, much of human energy may be immeasurable... at least by tools science currently uses. There have been basic observations... ie - water crystals were studied after being around positive thoughts/music & compared with water crystals after being around negative thoughts/music... with distinct differences.

Also, you might find this seminar interesting... "Where mind & matter meet." - Dr. Bruce Lipton discusses how environment (ie stress, in the form of thought) has more influence on our bodies than previously thought... it's not just "genes." And although we're still basing medicine on Newtonian physics (like everything works mechanically) - when in reality it's been known (for some time) that life is made of energy, when you magnify enough.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8136396723343#
Old 22-12-2010, 05:46 PM
HalfaMan

Hi Jesper

Most interested in your questions and findings.
I have considered these matters for some time and done a little experimentation.
My background for this is electronics and hobby radio HF to GHz.

It would seem the first thing to establish is which energies/frequencies do you want to focus on?

Just physically I have concluded that the Hz range applies.
Brain waves, heart beat vocal range etc.

But, at what frequency do our electro chemical brain functions occur within?

After this there are the apparent etheric ranges which are more debatable from the hard scientific point of view.

What I can say is that healing does work, and if you extend both index fingers and move one close to the other you can feel a field effect.

Hope to see a lot more discussion on this.

Regards

Mike