Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 02-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
You said what I was thinking a while ago.
Religion,all religions stem from the same source.
A higher being......Right?

Yes I agree a higher being.. I know the Higher Beings name is not God but, He knows that Im learning and I dont think names are important just to humans because we give everything a name..lol... Is there anything you can think of that we commonmly leave out of spirituality but, its included in spirituality..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Sure we do what?

its not my intention or agenda to reveal or undo certain things. I come with good intentions because I know everything will be in its proper place in the end.

so this leads to a question I have for you. What is the negative effect that could be a factor if people found out that spirituality was the first religion?

Old 02-02-2012, 03:39 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
its not my intention or agenda to reveal or undo certain things. I come with good intentions because I know everything will be in its proper place in the end.

so this leads to a question I have for you. What is the negative effect that could be a factor if people found out that spirituality was the first religion?

what?????????
Old 02-02-2012, 03:48 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
Pshaw! You're just being modest, and playing mum, Mac!

Jim

I rarely speak much about myself, Jim - I don't see myself as interesting.

When I write on forum boards I stick just to certain ones where I feel I have something relevant to say. (I also hope to learn from what others have to say.)

If something personal can be used beneficially (neonatal death issues for example) I will then use explain my personal experiences but otherwise I keep myself in the background.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
what?????????

will there be a negative effect on individuals minds if they were to believe spirituality was the first religion?

Old 02-02-2012, 03:52 PM
mac

". Is there anything you can think of that we commonmly leave out of spirituality but, its included in spirituality.."

As so often we slip out of Spiritualism into spirituality....as if they're the same field.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:52 PM
mac

Quote:
will there be a negative effect on individuals minds if they were to believe spirituality was the first religion?

spirituality?????? Is/was that a religion?
Old 02-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
". Is there anything you can think of that we commonmly leave out of spirituality but, its included in spirituality.."

As so often we slip out of Spiritualism into spirituality....as if they're the same field.

can you recap the difference between spiritualism and spirituality in your words?

All The Glory belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:03 PM
mac

Quote:
can you recap the difference between spiritualism and spirituality in your words?

All The Glory belongs To God Forever!

I'm not playing this game any longer today - you know we've been here before and I'm just going on a training run in the glorious Arizona sunshine instead.

Much more fruitful!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
spirituality?????? Is/was that a religion?

I dont believe in religions period and I try to use updated terms best I can. Spiritual ways and path and spiritual gifts is it. Being in spirit period.. everything happens in the realm period.. we walk in the realm and earth at the same time period.. all my answers would be " in the spirit" but, I am trying to learn the all these terms. so if I misuse a term then let me know.. lol.